MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Official C8 Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

Coupe/HTC Build & Price: https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...d-price/config
GM’s C8 Info Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide 1/17 Changes: https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...D=21905&type=0
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections
2 of 2 < >

MECF TEMPORARY MAINTENANCE SHUT DOWN

STARTING 4:00 PM (PST), Monday, January 6th: Heads Up Please of Scheduled Maintenance!!!! Unlike past notices when our software company said MECF would be shut down less than one hour, they have said that our forum COULD have a two hour shut down. Thank you very much for your understanding.
See more
See less

Updated order on 12/03/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated order on 12/03/19

Thought everyone should know that I did update my existing order today to include (RCC) LPO, LT2 engine cover in Edge Red, while we were going through the process we did noticed that the 5JR Visible Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps were available to order as of today and were also added to our existing order....Event Description: 1100 Preliminary Order Accepted......It's the Blade Silver that holding the order at 1100....Age of Order 130 Days...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Corvette Stingray 2020-11.jpg
Views:	529
Size:	151.5 KB
ID:	93885
    Last edited by jwstegbauer; 12-04-2019, 02:08 PM.
    GAN Blade Silver Metallic; DXO Midnight Gray Full Length Dual Racing Stripe; Z51; FE4 Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; AH2 GT2 Napa leather seats; TU7 Seats Two-Tone Jet Black/Adrenaline Red; R6X Custom Interior Trim and Seat Combination; 38S Adrenaline Red custom leather stitch; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6F Bright Red Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; 5JR vis CF mirror caps; ERI Battery Protection pkg.

Thanks jwstegbauer. Glad that some Q4 2019 and Q1 2020 LPO accessories are now able to be included in orders. As we noted the other day, that change, as opposed to ordering them from a dealership parts counter or elsewhere, extends the full 3 year/36 month warranties to these parts, and for those who are financing any part of their C8 purchase, these items can now be included in that total loan amount.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

130 days...wow...

thanks for the infor on whats now available to order
      Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 2LT or 1LT depending on when i get the call..Ill flip a coin at that moment..same for E60

Comment

That is good news jw.
        Looking forward to our ME arriving.

Comment

Good news thanks
          2014 Stingray Laguna Blue “Cindyblue”
          2000 status 😊👍
          2020 C8 Stingray; 3LT ; GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue ; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51;FE4 Mag Ride; C2Q dual roof ; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; RCC; J6E yellow Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; R8C

Comment

I know the feeling. I'm 133 days since July 24th. Delivery will be in the next life.
            C8 Coupe, Zeus Bronze, 3LT, TU7, HUE, GUI, CF7, EFY, EYK, J6N, NPP, E60, STI, VQK

Comment

I'm a blade silver guy too. As well as low on the list at my Dealer. I may very well be a 2021 guy!

Comment

Are the dealer allocations quarterly?If so,1st allocation was sept?2nd dec.,3rd mar.,4th 2021 models? I put deposit on 1lt, elb,in august and my order is not in the system yet.Just wondering .

Comment

Originally posted by ssr Mike View Post
                  Are the dealer allocations quarterly?If so,1st allocation was sept?2nd dec.,3rd mar.,4th 2021 models? I put deposit on 1lt, elb,in august and my order is not in the system yet.Just wondering .
                  No, not quarterly. Ordering dates seem only to be announced by GM a few days before. Maybe that will change as things stabilise. There is an ordering date expected next week I believe, but not confirmed.

There was an allocation in early September. An August deposit would most likely been too late, unless yours was the only order at that dealer, and the dealer was given allocation. Plus there was a constraint on ELB in September.

Good news is the constraint is off now. You'll have to ask your dealer when your order is expected to be submitted.
                  2020 C8 Corvette ....... TPW 2/03/20..........still!!
                  Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
                  2LT, Z51 + MRC
                  Spectra Grey Tridents
                  Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler

I'm a Rat and so is my car!

Comment

I put down a deposit in early November, No telling when I might actually take delivery. Next Fall?

Comment

Originally posted by Jetdriver View Post
                      I put down a deposit in early November, No telling when I might actually take delivery. Next Fall?

It might have to do with who you placed an order with. Some dealers have already reached their limit of quoted allotments. I believe Chevy will soon update the numbers for each dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by rickg747 View Post

It might have to do with who you placed an order with. Some dealers have already reached their limit of quoted allotments. I believe Chevy will soon update the numbers for each dealer.
                        I should probably just call them and see if the order has been submitted to Chevy yet. The dealer had allotment spaces left, but they are not the biggest dealership despite being in a large metropolitan area.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X