Official C8 Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

Coupe/HTC Build & Price: https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...d-price/config
GM’s C8 Info Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide 12/12: https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...=21905&type=0#
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections
2 of 2 < >

MECF TEMPORARY MAINTENANCE SHUT DOWN

STARTING 4:00 PM (PST), Monday, January 6th: Heads Up Please of Scheduled Maintenance!!!! Unlike past notices when our software company said MECF would be shut down less than one hour, they have said that our forum COULD have a two hour shut down. Thank you very much for your understanding.
See more
See less

MacMulkin Chevrolet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZoraC2
    replied
    I had to switch my Vette Provider late in the game and went with MacMulkin back in September. Thank you John! Started out at 350 and currently around 219. If all stays on track I'll be able to place my order in February. As always Vanessa has been super responsive and an absolute joy to work with. Anyone venture to guess an approx TPW would be for an order placed sometime in Feb with MacMulkin?

Leave a comment:

• Richrat
    replied
    Originally posted by C8broughtmeback View Post
    VAIRWORKS, when you say a lot of dropouts, what does that mean specifically? Did MacMulkin share specifics?
    People have to drop out, for reasons unfortunately like health or job loss/change, also I think the standard take rate for Verts is 22% maybe and others are waiting for the Z06. So all said and done there could be 40% drop for the largest dealer, way less maybe for a small dealer. No one at a dealership will share this info, it’s what we know to be true from years of going through the process.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Vairworks
    replied
    Originally posted by Classic-Chevy-Guy View Post

I am now number 40 overall and 27 in line for a Vert. Expect to be picked up this week.
    That is great news! I enjoyed the January Thaw we had in NH last weekend - 60 degree day temps! I had to make several trips over the twisty back roads, and I kept telling myself that next year, I WILL be enjoying top down drives on days like that!!

Leave a comment:

• Classic-Chevy-Guy
    replied
    Originally posted by Vairworks View Post

I started at 161 on July 31 when I put down my deposit, and was told that depending on the allocations from GM, I would probably be in the first quarters allocations. I knew I would not be in the Sept consensus, but expected Nov or Dec. Then the strike came along and I did not check back with them until after it was over, around Thanksgiving. My salesman told me I had moved up to 78. I asked why, he said could be many things - health, wealth, marriage, waiting for the Z06, kids college, tired of waiting for the strike & purchased a 2019 C7, - those were the only specifics. I was offered a coupe allocation in the December consensus, but we had chosen to wait for a convertible. Now we are number 18, and patiently waiting for next Thursday. So, I guess there were many people who put down their deposits and then changed their minds during the lead-up to production.
    The way MacMulkin works that once GM has accepted your order, you are removed from the Waiting list

For example, if you were number 11 and GM accepted 8 units, you then become number 3.

And, as you mentioned, some people have backed out of the waiting list which will also move you up the list.

I was number 244 when I sent in my deposit. I am now number 40 overall and 27 in line for a Vert. Expect to be picked up this week.

Leave a comment:

• John
    replied
    Best luck to your order being picked up this month.

Leave a comment:

• Vairworks
    replied
    Originally posted by C8broughtmeback View Post
    VAIRWORKS, when you say a lot of dropouts, what does that mean specifically? Did MacMulkin share specifics?
    I started at 161 on July 31 when I put down my deposit, and was told that depending on the allocations from GM, I would probably be in the first quarters allocations. I knew I would not be in the Sept consensus, but expected Nov or Dec. Then the strike came along and I did not check back with them until after it was over, around Thanksgiving. My salesman told me I had moved up to 78. I asked why, he said could be many things - health, wealth, marriage, waiting for the Z06, kids college, tired of waiting for the strike & purchased a 2019 C7, - those were the only specifics. I was offered a coupe allocation in the December consensus, but we had chosen to wait for a convertible. Now we are number 18, and patiently waiting for next Thursday. So, I guess there were many people who put down their deposits and then changed their minds during the lead-up to production.

Leave a comment:

• C8broughtmeback
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Herb Smith
    replied
    Thank you! That was what i was guessing.

Leave a comment:

• Vairworks
    replied
    Originally posted by Herb Smith View Post
    Any updates on MacMulkin numbers and where your status is currently. I was 142 last week with a promise of near future!
    Hi Herb, I was told last Thursday that I was #18 at MacMulkin, and would be in this month's allocations - including convertibles. They get about 75 - 80 allocations per cycle, and there has been a lot of drop-out since last August. I moved up quickly. If trends continue, you should be in the February cycle of allocations. Good Luck!

Leave a comment:

• Herb Smith
    replied
    Any updates on MacMulkin numbers and where your status is currently. I was 142 last week with a promise of near future!

Leave a comment:

• ELBc8adr
    replied
    I was #200 at Macmulkin placed deposit on 8-1-2019 just before they had the orange C8 in their showroom. tpw 3/16

Leave a comment:

• bat94man
    replied
    Originally posted by ELBc8adr View Post
    Got the call from Vanessa at Macmulkin my tpw is 3/16 πŸ€
    i'm also curious as to what your number was?

Leave a comment:

• WillRockwell
    replied
    Originally posted by ELBc8adr View Post
    That is my TPW as well. What number are you at McMulkin?

Leave a comment:

• MrBluster
    replied
    I have moved up 104 places in the MacMulkin list. Hope my order is placed in February.

Leave a comment:

• ELBc8adr
    replied

Leave a comment:

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
Working...
X