MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

MacMulkin Chevrolet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the call from Vanessa at Macmulkin my tpw is 3/16 πŸ€

Comment

I have moved up 104 places in the MacMulkin list. Hope my order is placed in February.
      Ceramic Gray Metallic Z51 w/TT interior Spec Grey Wheels

Comment

Originally posted by ELBc8adr View Post
        That is my TPW as well. What number are you at McMulkin?
        Torch red 1LT, no options

Comment

Originally posted by ELBc8adr View Post
          i'm also curious as to what your number was?

Comment

I was #200 at Macmulkin placed deposit on 8-1-2019 just before they had the orange C8 in their showroom. tpw 3/16

Comment

Any updates on MacMulkin numbers and where your status is currently. I was 142 last week with a promise of near future!

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Smith View Post
                Any updates on MacMulkin numbers and where your status is currently. I was 142 last week with a promise of near future!
                Hi Herb, I was told last Thursday that I was #18 at MacMulkin, and would be in this month's allocations - including convertibles. They get about 75 - 80 allocations per cycle, and there has been a lot of drop-out since last August. I moved up quickly. If trends continue, you should be in the February cycle of allocations. Good Luck!
                The twisty back roads of NH's Monadnock Region surrounding my hometown wait patiently for our Torch Red HTC, Z51 & MRC equipped (to smooth out the leftover Frost Heaves), to come cruising after a Springtime Museum Delivery. A 55 year dream come true.

Comment

Thank you! That was what i was guessing.

Comment

VAIRWORKS, when you say a lot of dropouts, what does that mean specifically? Did MacMulkin share specifics?

Comment

Originally posted by C8broughtmeback View Post
                      VAIRWORKS, when you say a lot of dropouts, what does that mean specifically? Did MacMulkin share specifics?
                      I started at 161 on July 31 when I put down my deposit, and was told that depending on the allocations from GM, I would probably be in the first quarters allocations. I knew I would not be in the Sept consensus, but expected Nov or Dec. Then the strike came along and I did not check back with them until after it was over, around Thanksgiving. My salesman told me I had moved up to 78. I asked why, he said could be many things - health, wealth, marriage, waiting for the Z06, kids college, tired of waiting for the strike & purchased a 2019 C7, - those were the only specifics. I was offered a coupe allocation in the December consensus, but we had chosen to wait for a convertible. Now we are number 18, and patiently waiting for next Thursday. So, I guess there were many people who put down their deposits and then changed their minds during the lead-up to production.
                      The twisty back roads of NH's Monadnock Region surrounding my hometown wait patiently for our Torch Red HTC, Z51 & MRC equipped (to smooth out the leftover Frost Heaves), to come cruising after a Springtime Museum Delivery. A 55 year dream come true.

Comment

Best luck to your order being picked up this month.
                        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by Vairworks View Post

I started at 161 on July 31 when I put down my deposit, and was told that depending on the allocations from GM, I would probably be in the first quarters allocations. I knew I would not be in the Sept consensus, but expected Nov or Dec. Then the strike came along and I did not check back with them until after it was over, around Thanksgiving. My salesman told me I had moved up to 78. I asked why, he said could be many things - health, wealth, marriage, waiting for the Z06, kids college, tired of waiting for the strike & purchased a 2019 C7, - those were the only specifics. I was offered a coupe allocation in the December consensus, but we had chosen to wait for a convertible. Now we are number 18, and patiently waiting for next Thursday. So, I guess there were many people who put down their deposits and then changed their minds during the lead-up to production.
                          The way MacMulkin works that once GM has accepted your order, you are removed from the Waiting list

For example, if you were number 11 and GM accepted 8 units, you then become number 3.

And, as you mentioned, some people have backed out of the waiting list which will also move you up the list.

I was number 244 when I sent in my deposit. I am now number 40 overall and 27 in line for a Vert. Expect to be picked up this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Classic-Chevy-Guy View Post

I am now number 40 overall and 27 in line for a Vert. Expect to be picked up this week.
                            That is great news! I enjoyed the January Thaw we had in NH last weekend - 60 degree day temps! I had to make several trips over the twisty back roads, and I kept telling myself that next year, I WILL be enjoying top down drives on days like that!!

Comment

Originally posted by C8broughtmeback View Post
                              People have to drop out, for reasons unfortunately like health or job loss/change, also I think the standard take rate for Verts is 22% maybe and others are waiting for the Z06. So all said and done there could be 40% drop for the largest dealer, way less maybe for a small dealer. No one at a dealership will share this info, it’s what we know to be true from years of going through the process.

Cheers
                              Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 ordered from Kerbeck, VIN 0000336 at status 4000, built on 2/10/20 (on QCH HOLD) C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

I had to switch my Vette Provider late in the game and went with MacMulkin back in September. Thank you John! Started out at 350 and currently around 219. If all stays on track I'll be able to place my order in February. As always Vanessa has been super responsive and an absolute joy to work with. Anyone venture to guess an approx TPW would be for an order placed sometime in Feb with MacMulkin?
                                2020 C8 | 2LT | GKZ Torch Red | Z51 Performance Pckg | FE4 Mag Ride | J6F Red Caliper | C2Z Carbon Roof | AE4 Competition Seats | FA5 Carbon Interior | E60 Front Lift | ZZ3 Engine Appearance Pckg | 5ZU High Wing Spoiler | SPY Black Lug Nuts | 5JR Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps | VQK Front/Rear Splash Guards | RCC Red Engine Cover

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X