MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

Coupe/HTC Build & Price: https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...d-price/config
GM’s C8 Info Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide REVISED 2/14: https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...D=21905&type=0
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections
See more
See less

MacMulkin Chevrolet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tbob View Post
    Mike Furman is handling my c8...as I live in South Dakota, I will be having the car shipped out to me by private carrier.... I want to get the car fresh at home....after reading some forum comments I may fly out just to meet mike and get the run down on the car...that would be fun...looking forward to the experience of a c8!
    Flying out to get the rundown on the car from Mike could be easily incorporated into your plans. His dealership is in Gaithersburg which is easily accessible from Dulles (as easy as anything is in DC) and as I mentioned, a stone’s throw from DC. Dulles is also home to the Smithsonian Air and Space museum annex if that is of interest to you. And of course the nation’s capital is just inside the beltway...

My wife and I grew up near there which is why we’re planning to take delivery there and drive back to Central FL.

Best wishes and enjoy!
    Last edited by LightningBolt; 12-05-2019, 01:06 AM.
    TPW 2-Mar now 9-Mar

Comment

Hey guys! I have my 2020 Corvette order worked out and I am in line at MacMulkin. I have been dealing with Jeffrey Thomson Jr. and he has been excellent to work with. This group treats you like a customer and provides excellent sales support helping to guide your decisions. I can't imagine anyone being better than they are.

Comment

Ordered my 2010 C6 through MacMulkin. Worked directly with Tommy Jr. One of the best car buying experiences I ever had. No fees, 100% upfront and honest. Highly recommended.

Comment

Originally posted by OldYellow View Post
          Hey guys! I have my 2020 Corvette order worked out and I am in line at MacMulkin. I have been dealing with Jeffrey Thomson Jr. and he has been excellent to work with. This group treats you like a customer and provides excellent sales support helping to guide your decisions. I can't imagine anyone being better than they are.
          What number are you and what's your theoretical delivery date?

Comment

I am at 295. I am thinking June or July now. Hard to say until they have order in the factory. Until they are making cars we can'[t be sure. I am in the system though and price protected.

Comment

I started mid 300’s with Mac Mulkin in Late July. Moved down to 140’s as of last week. Hoping to get order in soon!!

Comment

Originally 244 with MacMulkin.

Currently 40.

And #27 for Vert.

Hope my Vert order will be picked up in January build.

Comment

Is it possible that if somebody switches from a Coupe to a Vert,they might get their allocation picked up sooner at MacMulkin? I am a little fuzzy on this.My guess is no.

Comment

They are keeping a single list, regardless of Coupe or Convertible.

They will submit to GM in that order. But, if there is a coupe-only consensus, then the Verts will be passed over but maintain the same order

Comment

Originally posted by C8broughtmeback View Post
                      Is it possible that if somebody switches from a Coupe to a Vert,they might get their allocation picked up sooner at MacMulkin? I am a little fuzzy on this.My guess is no.
                      I guess we'll find out in January, but I would suspect that if there is no constraint on HTC's they would fall into the normal order that they paid their deposit. So regardless if you are getting coupe or verte when your number is up, it's up. If you were bypassed by the constraint, then you would be up before a coupe, but might follow other HTC's
                      Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                      Torch red coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP

Comment

there is no one "mike Furman" type at MacMulkin, all the Corvette reps work as a team. I have an order placed with them, and have been dealing with Jeffrey Jr. and Vanessa and believe me, they are on the ball.

Comment

WooHoo, I moved to 130's now at McMulkin!
                          2020 Convertible, Torch Red, 2LT, NPP, Natural, GT1, E60, Q8Q

Comment

Where did you start??

Comment

340 something right after the Tustin reveal
                              2020 Convertible, Torch Red, 2LT, NPP, Natural, GT1, E60, Q8Q

Comment

My order went 3000 at Macmulkin no tpw yet ? Was originally #200 day they had orange C8 in their showroom ...very professional operation

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X