MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Official C8 Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

Coupe/HTC Build & Price: https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...d-price/config
GM’s C8 Info Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide 1/17 Changes: https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...D=21905&type=0
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections
2 of 2 < >

MECF TEMPORARY MAINTENANCE SHUT DOWN

STARTING 4:00 PM (PST), Monday, January 6th: Heads Up Please of Scheduled Maintenance!!!! Unlike past notices when our software company said MECF would be shut down less than one hour, they have said that our forum COULD have a two hour shut down. Thank you very much for your understanding.
See more
See less

Small Dealer Has 2/24 TPW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Dealer Has 2/24 TPW

Good news that a very small dealer (sells less than ten Corvettes a year), and which was told in August that they would be getting one C8 allocation in September, with one additional one the second month (pre-strike information) and getting their third allocation the third month (again a pre-strike communication), has confirmed to me that they their first month’s single allocation has a TPW as early as February 24th.

This is good news for small dealers with very limited allocations, and more importantly for customers of those dealers.

Expect this dealer to get their second allocation during one of the two December consensus, and the third one now being awarded to them in January.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Who is it I am interested

Comment

It is pre-sold to one of their repeat Corvette customers. . As are his next two allocations.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

With all due respect to our sponsors and the large dealerships, my small dealer is there for me providing personal service and reassurance. The receptionist addresses me by name, I can walk in unannounced and sit with my salesman or even the sales manager.
        Small dealerships have their own advantages, and apparently are not being penalized in the ordering process.
        Torch red 1LT, no options

Comment

It's wonderful news if GM is treating the dedicated small dealer equally.👍
          Recently sold:
          Shark Grey '15 Z51 Coupe : White / Blue Diamond '13 427 60th roadster ( really miss the 'stripe delete' 427 )

Status 1100 - 7th Corvette... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels

Comment

My dealership could be considered small also. They had 4 allocations for September and I got picked up in the second round in September. # 3 with the dealer. They are close by and easy to do business with. I can text the salesman about status updates. Maybe once a month.
            Got my C7 from them and it was their first C7 to hit the lot. Came in on 10/4/13. Took it to a car show that evening and boy oh boy what a splash it made. Like for the next 6 months. Even today with all the C7’s out there I still don’t see that many on the road.
            Last edited by MikeC8; 11-25-2019, 09:03 AM.
            RED ,C8. 2LT Z51.black wheels and trim. .... Order status 3000 TPW 2/24

Comment

We have dealt with local dealerships for 3 of our vettes (C6 and two C7). One major criteria was always that they had certified corvette techs to service the product they are selling. Once the sale is finalized, the service dept. is your best friend. Of course it is very important that the sales dept. rep. is honest and open to answer all questions by customer regarding price and allocations etc. We have maintained communication with both Sales and Service at all times and are known well by both.
              Heidi
              Save the Wave

Comment

Small Dealer Has 2/24 TPW

Gee. Wonder if its my dealer!! Sounds like it: "sells less than ten Corvettes a year", "pre-sold to one of their repeat Corvette customers". Kidding, I'm sure I would know if it was mine.

"This is good news for small dealers with very limited allocations, and more importantly for customers of those dealers." You betcha. Very encouraging. Great to know the "smaller" ones are treated fairly in the process. Thanks for info. I think I'll pass this on to my sales person just for info.

Comment

My problem is that my medium sized dealership tells me nothing! No contact, no idea of where i stand on their list, no idea of when my order will be placed, etc! Therefore a backup order to a large dealer...
                  Ceramic Gray Metallic Z51 w/TT interior Spec Grey Wheels

Comment

I called my local dealer and told them my interest and they said they'd get back to me ... "crickets"! Even when I signed up on Chevrolet Canada for news they sent me nothing! I had to call a dealer 190 KM's (118 Miles) from me to order my C8.
                    Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                    Torch red coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP

Comment

I went to Best Chevrolet, hingham ,Ma 02043 a half mile from me and they told me to stick with Macmulkin if I wanted.my Vette by summer . I'm supposedly #100 on the list at Macmulkin and should be on the next concensus

Comment

My small dealer had a Status 3000, TPW 2/10 buyer just back out of order. Black Z51 with all options; $95K ! Bigger dealers probably have a big list to offer up to; smaller dealers might have more exposure ... I am sure eventually someone will want the car.
                        TPW 2/17 .. Shadow Gray Metallic w/Natural, 3LT, Z51, Mag, Lift, Spectra Gray Trident, Edge Red Calipers, Body Color Accents.

Past owned; 1984 C4, Medium Gray Metallic, Coupe, VIN# 1004 : 1981 C3 White Coupe, 1980 C3 Dark Claret, Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by ELBc8adr View Post
                          I went to Best Chevrolet, hingham ,Ma 02043 a half mile from me and they told me to stick with Macmulkin if I wanted.my Vette by summer . I'm supposedly #100 on the list at Macmulkin and should be on the next concensus
                          Give your dealer Best Chev kudos for honesty and integrity. Hopefully you can buy a non-Corvette from them later.

Congrats on your C8 order soon being officially submitted by MacMulkin/picked up by GM.

Comment

Originally posted by WillRockwell View Post
                            With all due respect to our sponsors and the large dealerships, my small dealer is there for me providing personal service and reassurance. The receptionist addresses me by name, I can walk in unannounced and sit with my salesman or even the sales manager.
                            Small dealerships have their own advantages, and apparently are not being penalized in the ordering process.
                            Same here! And Service Tech is certified and super qualified and dedicated to our relatively small Corvete Community. I’m #1 on their C8 list and that gives me hope that maybe early summer delivery is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Jorgenson View Post

Same here! And Service Tech is certified and super qualified and dedicated to our relatively small Corvete Community. I’m #1 on their C8 list and that gives me hope that maybe early summer delivery is possible.
                              I'm #1 on the list at Schumacher of Livingston NJ, down payment in July, and they are hopeful I'll have my car by April, despite it being a 1LT.
                              Torch red 1LT, no options

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X