Official C8 Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

Coupe/HTC Build & Price: https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...d-price/config
GM’s C8 Info Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide 12/2: https://eogld.cloud.gm.com/NASApp/do...ehicleID=21905
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections
See more
See less

Any one feeling the weakness of a new C7 rushing over them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one feeling the weakness of a new C7 rushing over them?

I ordered a C8 but when I see a new C7 in the same color for fifteen thousand less I begin to crumble a little. A C7 is still not too shabby especially for the price Mustang GT just trying to hold out and chive on.....

C7’s are great cars! At tremendous pricing!!! Many of my friends, including some MECF members, pulled the trigger on their new C7 last fall or since and all are still grinning madly.

At the same time, if one is not in a hurry, how might you feel if you bought your C7 and then a new looking, new everything C8 pulls up to you at a traffic light in the color you love?

I am just asking, for of course there is not correct answer, e.g., nice problem picking between two winners.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover and 5JR vis CF mirror caps.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

I would have to look down in shame

Comment

Just remind the C8 driver that your C7 doesn't understeer as badly as his car!
        SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
        >35,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Never wanted a C7. A few guys at work have picked up '19 C7s at a nice discount. Good time to buy.

Comment

Any one feeling the weakness of a new C7 rushing over them?

My weakness is letting my C7 go. That'll be "rushing" all over me when my C8 arrives.

Comment

Both are great Corvettes. However this picture speaks volumes to me as to the future vs the past, in fact been my avatar for months.

Click image for larger version  Name:	697CD0D0-73A9-4660-AA95-B9D4075A4563.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	667.1 KB ID:	86467

Comment

Someday, maybe not that far off, some enthusiasts, and eventually the entire motoring community, will realize that the C7 was the last and the greatest of the front engine Corvettes.

Just think. There is probably some guys back in 1957 who dumped their 55=57 Thunderbirds to get the new 1958 model with more power and two rear seats.

Comment

I have a been there, done that attitude. Loved my C7 Z. Looking forward to the C8. They just keep getting better.

Comment

C7's are fun, but I have been waiting on a mid engine Vette for some time. My 2017 is on the market. To each his own. There are things to like or love about C7 and C8. For my money both are better than a Ford.

Comment

I am keeping my 2015 c7...I want the fe and me... I planned well enough to not have to sell anything to add the c8 and that makes me happy...can’t wait to do a group pic.. Click image for larger version

Name:	049ACC25-7CEC-45C3-B25B-33445A4FA27D.jpeg
Views:	9245
Size:	2.74 MB
ID:	86531

Comment

I would only want the C8 I already had 3 C7s and I'm over them (no offense).

Comment

My 2017 black rose convertible will park alongside my long beach red C8. What a pair they will be. Charlie aka cutnout

Comment

Originally posted by cutnout View Post
                            My 2017 black rose convertible will park alongside my long beach red C8. What a pair they will be. Charlie aka cutnout
                            I too am keeping my Lime Rock Green C7 M7 convertible, although I do wonder how much use it will get when the C8 arrives...
                            Last edited by Mobius; 10-30-2019, 02:25 PM. Reason: typo
                            Upcoming Vette:
                            '20 Elkhart Lake Blue 2LT Coupe, Natural Interior, GT2 Two-Tone Seats, Performance Exhaust, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Engine Appearance Package

Current Vettes:
                            '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
                            '91 Turquoise Convertible with Hardtop
                            '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by Baja 405 View Post
                              I would only want the C8 I already had 3 C7s and I'm over them (no offense).
                              None taken...to each his/her own...

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X