Who else changed from Coupe to HTC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else changed from Coupe to HTC?

So I thought I was 100% set on ELB 3LT Z51 Coupe with Red/Black 2-Tone Interior. But that darn HTC kept pulling at me. So today I pulled the trigger and updated my order to 2LT Z51 Arctic White HTC with the same interior colors. Basically paying the same price as my prior build by removing the interior carbon-fiber trim, front lift (which I realized I would likely never use) and going 2LT instead of 3LT. I decided to go with the Arctic White as I've always admired the C7's I've seen in white. I had a 2017 F-Type R with the same color scheme and it really was a great look.

Who else made the change?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Corvette Stingray 2020 (1).jpg Views:	0 Size:	121.1 KB ID:	83371

Click image for larger version  Name:	Corvette Stingray 2020 (3).jpg Views:	0 Size:	119.3 KB ID:	83372

Click image for larger version  Name:	Corvette Stingray 2020 (12).jpg Views:	0 Size:	142.4 KB ID:	83373

Great move Doc. Your car will be a beauty. Nice re-evaluation to a victory IMO.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover and 5JR vis CF mirror caps.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

I changed as well

Comment

The black roof / nacelles combined with the white looks fantastic.
        SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
        >35,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

All things else being equal, how much will the switch from Coupe to HTC delay the projected delivery time?

Comment

Some really great looks in Vert. Make you want to switch. Click image for larger version

Name:	Corvette Stingray 2020-337.jpg
Views:	711
Size:	162.8 KB
ID:	83391

Comment

Mrs Lightningbolt asked me about this. My coupe is already on order and since it’s a targa I don’t think it’s worth changing. I’m on the fence about verts in FL.
              2LT GKZ in Torch Red
              5ZZ High Wing Spoiler - Carbon Flash Metallic
              AH2 GT2 Seats
              E60 Front Lift Adjustable Height with Memory
              FE4 Magnetic Ride Suspension
              HUK Sky Cool Gray Seats
              J6F Red Calipers
              NPP Performance Exhaust (Incl w/Z51)
              SC7 Roof Panel Storage Bag in Black w/Crossed Flags logo
              Z51 Z51 Performance pkg
              ZYC Carbon Flash Metallic painted outside mirrors

Comment

🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️
                2020 C8 Spider: Torch Red GKZ exterior on Natural GT1 HUV interior with 2LT, J6E, 5V7, 5ZZ, ZYC, NPP, 3F9, E60, ERI. Custom wheels on pre-order.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepDog View Post
                  All things else being equal, how much will the switch from Coupe to HTC delay the projected delivery time?
                  Well, I don't believe it will delay my order. I am 112 out of 200 and was told nothing should change. Wansnt expecting to get the car till around April or May.

Comment

The GM press release says the convertible will start production “late first quarter 2020”. I am currently #4 of 198, so should be able to order at the next consensus, and I anticipate the convertible will delay my car by at least a couple months if I switch from the coupe. Even if I get one of the first convertible orders I wouldn’t expect it until April, or maybe May if there’s a significant quality hold.

Comment

Cool move doc.....that white vert will be sweet...

Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 2LT or 1LT depending on when i get the call..Ill flip a coin at that moment..same for E60

Comment

I am switching as well

Comment

I'm am switching I've never owned a corvette or a convertible so mine as well kill 2 birds with one stone

Click image for larger version

Name:	Corvette Stingray 2020 (2).jpg
Views:	816
Size:	208.1 KB
ID:	83499

Comment

I too, am switching. Hope the wait isn't too long!

Comment

I am switching, but in a slightly different way. Will take delivery of my Red Coupe (3000 TPW 2/24) and will flip/trade it once my number comes up on a 2020 HT later in the year

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X