See less

Uh-Oh, C8 TPW’s Are Sliding Backwards Already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess it's just an unapproved post for what reason I don't know.

Comment

Read post # 45.
      Looking forward to our ME arriving.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow View Post
        Read post # 45.
        A good rule I was not aware of. Won't happen again.

Comment

TPW moved from 12/09 to 02/24.
          Red red 2LT

Comment

Dumbell2, very sorry to hear that. YUK!
            GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

12/30 pushed to 02/17

Comment

DBurnett, welcome to the forum. Thanks for joining us. We are sorry your order got pushed back.

One big ugly TPW parade in the wrong direction...
                GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

I'm still amazed dealers can tell you guys anything. Constraints? How do they know what equipment will not be available? When GM is involved in a strike their suppliers, the truck drivers that haul the goods shutdown and don't cross the picket line. It is serious business to do that and the ones that try aren't forgotten. It's tough on the niche suppliers and the haulers. I did see that GM wanted to talk around the clock after their latest offer but negotiating for 8-10 hours then into the late late night hours doesn't usually work. I've done it.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                    Dumbell2, very sorry to hear that. YUK!
                    Thank you. I had anticipated one month delay, but more than two months was a shock.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                      DBurnett, welcome to the forum. Thanks for joining us. We are sorry your order got pushed back.

One big ugly TPW parade in the wrong direction...
                      Thank you John, expected a delay after the first week of the strike but didn’t anticipate it lasting this long. Spring delivery would suit me fine.....

Comment

Originally posted by FrankM View Post
                        Yes, moved back eleven days from 12/16/19 to 12/27/19. 12/27/ isn't a Monday, but it's the Friday after Christmas which is probably the first workday after Christmas.
                        I'd prefer another small delay, which will probably happen, to let all of the egg-nog get flushed from everyone's system.
                        Normal holiday shut down usually starts on Christmas Eve til the day after New Year . This year UAW members "should" be off from December 21- January 6 ...
                        A thought if I might ...

Comment

Originally posted by FrankM View Post
                          Yes, moved back eleven days from 12/16/19 to 12/27/19. 12/27/ isn't a Monday, but it's the Friday after Christmas which is probably the first workday after Christmas.
                          I'd prefer another small delay, which will probably happen, to let all of the egg-nog get flushed from everyone's system.
                          I believe that 12/27 is not an accurate date. First, as you noted, it is during the two week annual Christmas/New Years vacation. Second as we early thought, and since corroborated, that there is no C8 production prior to 1/20.

Sorry FrankM, but I expect your TPW to be again revised backwards to 1/20 or later.
                          Last edited by John; 10-14-2019, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Husker View Post
                            It's official, my original TPW was 12/02/19 now it is 02/02/20. Michigan dealer.
                            My bad moved to 2/03/20....

Comment

Originally posted by Husker View Post

My bad moved to 2/03/20....
                              My build move is exactly the same - 2 months delay to 2/03/20.

The difference with my build is that it will be one of the first, if not the first into Canada!

(only 7 Canadian orders at this status currently)
                              2020 C8 Corvette ....... TPW 2/03/20
                              Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
                              Z51 + MRC
                              Spectra Grey Tridents
                              Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler

Comment

Still hoping that when the strike is settled, and the dust clears, these major pushbacks get timewise cut in half.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X