MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
See more
See less

Your C8 order status 3000-3300? Lets track our status codes, build date & options

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by improviz View Post

3800, built!
    Congratulations...you're on the home stretch now!
    '64 Silver Grey Coupe (custom paint)- still our favorite
    '77 Black L82 / 4SPD
    '78 Silver Anniversary L82 / 4SPD
    '13 White/Blue Diamond 427 60th roadster - favorite late model
    '14 Black Z51 Coupe
    '15 Shark Grey Z51 Coupe
    '20 ... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels

Ordered 7/28/19 / 3800 9/25/20 / 4150 9/28 / 5000 10/1/20😀

Comment

• Just left Kerbeck from Paying for my C8, went to code 4200 and we have a tentative delivery set for Saturday October 3rd, 2 days past my birthday. YAHOO!!!
      J Balmer, Pemberton, NJ Medford Lakes Corvette Club Member
      "3LT Zeus Bronze, Natural Dipped, NNP, E60, ZZ3 Engine Package, 5ZZ , 719, J6A Black calipers, DUB Sterling Silver Racing Stripe, BV4,"

Comment

• Congratulations to you NJfisherman in your baby’s imminent arrival. Waiting time will soon be replaced by driving time for you.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

• Picked up the car 9/25

Drove around town on short trips over the weekend

Did a short ‘get to know you’ road trip to St George UT Monday am

This car is truly amazing especially considering what we all spent - nothing comes close at twice the price

Glad I didn’t bite on that used McLaren - absolutely no regrets

Worth the wait

Steve

Comment

• My order went to 3300 today! Yahooooooooo! Was 3000 just days before the Covid shutdown. Been a long wait. TPW is supposed to be 10/12 so it looks like it could move fast now. I sure hope so. It’s going to be cold in Detroit soon and I’d like to get some driving in before winter. Gonna sit in the garage all winter, smoke cigars and stare at it 😂. Very very happy! RB, 2LT, black & natural with GT2 seats, Z51, mag ride and front lift. Can’t wait to see my little beauty in person.
            66 Mosport Green small block owned for 7 years > 69 Lemans Blue big block owned for ten years and sold it last summer because love at first sight C8!

Comment

• TOMORROW is my day at last. Deposit place July 26, 2019 Pickup October 2, 2020 and with a High Wing!! Click image for larger version

Name:	Final Build Screenshot_2019-10-12 https www chevrolet com(7).jpg
Views:	279
Size:	311.4 KB
ID:	195045Click image for larger version

Name:	Final BuildScreenshot_2019-10-12 https www chevrolet com(19).png
Views:	270
Size:	933.4 KB
ID:	195046
              "3LT Zeus Bronze, Natural Dipped, NNP, E60, ZZ3 Engine Package, 5ZZ , 719, J6A Black calipers, DUB Sterling Silver Racing Stripe, BV4,"

Comment

• I too went to 3300 today , have TPW of 10/12, CC told me that it usually takes 2 wks to get to 3400 , is that right ? Seems a bit long but what do I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by TLESDE View Post
                  I too went to 3300 today , have TPW of 10/12, CC told me that it usually takes 2 wks to get to 3400 , is that right ? Seems a bit long but what do I know.
                  Guess we'll find out!
                  Before the second shift started 3400 came 7 to 8 days before the build DAY. So if your build DAY turns out to be the 15th then it would be a little over 2 weeks to get to 3800. so that's a little inaccurate. With me it was 8 days to get to 3400 and 8 more days to get built. That was before the second shift.
                  Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                  2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
                  Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
                  3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

• Just got a phone message from dealer that I have a production week of Oct. 5. Maddeningly, he did not say what code that was. Am I wrong to hope that means 3300?

Torch Red 3LT Coupe

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeSaw View Post
                      Just got a phone message from dealer that I have a production week of Oct. 5. Maddeningly, he did not say what code that was. Am I wrong to hope that means 3300?

Torch Red 3LT Coupe
                      It might be 3400! It's 3300 at least! Congrats. Now phone the dealer back and get that code. If it's 3400 ask for your vin. Tell him to do an order inquiry manually and there will be a vin incentive lookup link..... way, way, way, way to the right.
                      Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                      2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
                      Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
                      3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

• I got the call back, its 3400!

Comment

• I have a museum delivery. On June 19th I was told a TPW of October 5th and then on September 4th changed to 11/2 and now just today I was told it is 10/26 which is an improvement.

Of course I am still at 3000 so until I get to 3300 this can still fluctuate but it moved in the right direction.

Still hoping I can pick the car up in decent weather and drive back to Chicago when it is above freezing and not raining.

Comment

• I hate to make my first post a negative one, but man, am I bummed about the wait. Went 3000 mid-March. No movement. None. Whatsoever. I was told 2 weeks ago via Concierge that it had moved to 3300. Woohoo! But then they emailed me back and said they made an error and it's actually still 3000. Now checked back again today and still 3000. I really don't see an end in sight. I live in Chicago and by the time I get this car it will be likely be delivered in the snow. I think I just needed to get that off my chest. No need to reply. Just needed a place to vent to people who would understand. This has been a real shafting torture as I watch these nice days fade into the cold and rain that will be the end of October and into November.

So people know my build, it's Z51 Ceramic Matrix Gray. Carbon Fiber Ground Effects (deleted), High wing spoiler (deleted), front lift, Adrenaline Red two-tone interior, red seat belts, Edge Red engine cover and brakes. I don't see anything particularly special in the build that would have delayed it this long, but who knows.

Anyway, thanks for listening.

Comment

• ChicagoShogun About your High Wing go tell your dealer to order you one and they can add it on to your invoice as a Dealer Add-On. I did as the Wings are available.

Comment

• Originally posted by Njfisherman View Post
                                ChicagoShogun About your High Wing go tell your dealer to order you one and they can add it on to your invoice as a Dealer Add-On. I did as the Wings are available.
                                Thanks! Will get in touch with dealer today.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X