Official C8 Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

Coupe Build/Price: https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...and-price/trim
*GM’s C8 Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide 11/1: https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...D=21905&type=0
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections
See more
See less

Your C8 order status 3000-3300? Lets track our status codes, build date & options

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am getting Sebring Orange 2LT through Kerbeck. I bought my 2014 C7 there and it was the best buying experience I ever had on a new car. I sold the C7 last week with 30,002 miles figuring prices will drop once C8 delivery starts.

I saw my C8 TPW as of today is 2-24-20 and the event code is 3000. The entire Kerbeck list of just over 100 cars is 3000. I hope the schedule doesn't slip further.
    Sebring Orange Tintcoat; 2LT; black interior; GT2 seats; front lift adjustable height; performance exhausts; engine appearance; Spectra Gray Tridents; Red Calipers; Orange seat belts;

Comment

I just called my dealer to see if my TPW was revised again since moving from 12/9/2019 out to 2/10/2020. He told me it is still the same TPW of 2/10/2020 and still status 3,000. I was concerned after reading on this forum that all TPW were wiped from the system and being re-evaluated. My dealer is a small FL dealer who has a total allocation of 17 cars but I put my deposit down in June and am first on their list
      Torch Red Exterior; Black interior: 2LT, GT2 seats; Z51 with FE4 Mag Ride; front-end lift; black high wing spoiler; black mirrors; black trident spoke wheels; bright red calipers; and splash guards

Comment

Hi Vettehead! Which FL dealer are you working with? Thanks -

Comment

Status 3000; TPW = 2/24.
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

Checked with the corvette concierge on line last week and my artic white 1LT TpW is 3/9 . My order was placed at the dealer 7/31 and I know it was accepted by GM before the strike but never did check tpw then, not that it matters anymore. The wait is on ! Thinking this will be among the first batch of 1LT’s
            Click image for larger version

Name:	A5E9475E-700F-4D90-AB5B-DC0F70362AA3.png
Views:	178
Size:	550.5 KB
ID:	88867

Comment

Tpw 2/3/20 3000

Comment

Originally posted by Hangarnc View Post
                Checked with the corvette concierge on line last week and my artic white 1LT TpW is 3/9 . My order was placed at the dealer 7/31 and I know it was accepted by GM before the strike but never did check tpw then, not that it matters anymore. The wait is on ! Thinking this will be among the first batch of 1LT’s
                Click image for larger version

Name:	A5E9475E-700F-4D90-AB5B-DC0F70362AA3.png
Views:	178
Size:	550.5 KB
ID:	88867
                I didn't think they were accepting 1LT orders during the Sept consensus.

Comment

Originally posted by JustOneMore View Post

I didn't think they were accepting 1LT orders during the Sept consensus.
                  Same here.
                  RED ,C8. 2LT Z51.black wheels and trim. .... Order status 3000 TPW 2/24

Comment

[QUOTE=JustOneMore;n89245]

I didn't think they were accepting 1LT orders during the Sept consensus.[/QUt.

They put my order right through.. Mr. H’s dealerships have pull.

Comment

Great thread. Having trouble with a search to get to a link to check order status. Can anyone help?
                      thanks, K

Comment

Has there been another delay announced? Saw a post on YOUTUBE.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X