MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
See more
See less

Your C8 order status 3000-3300? Lets track our status codes, build date & options

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting on how some cars are getting shipped quicker than others. Mine was produced 10 days ago and is still sitting at 3800.

Comment

• Mine too
      J Balmer, Pemberton, NJ Medford Lakes Corvette Club Member
      "3LT Zeus Bronze, Natural Dipped, NNP, E60, ZZ3 Engine Package, 5ZZ , 719, J6A Black calipers, DUB Sterling Silver Racing Stripe, BV4,"

Comment

• It’s all timing. They need enough cars going in the same direction to fill a load.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duckota View Post
          Interesting on how some cars are getting shipped quicker than others. Mine was produced 10 days ago and is still sitting at 3800.
          Sounds like yours got pulled for QC. Mine went 4000 the day it was built.
          Waiting on my Jet black 3LT Z51

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoC8 View Post
            Sounds like yours got pulled for QC. Mine went 4000 the day it was built.
            Mine was built on Sept 10, Got to the dealership Sept 16. I was driving it Sept 17
            LT2; Ceramic Gray Metallic; HTM Trim Jet Black; T19 Seat Belt Color Black; AE4 Seat Competition Sport Bucket; E60 Front Lift; Q8Q 5-open spoke Carbon Flash; FE4 Suspension Z51 Magnetic Selective Ride Control; Z51 Performance package

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxster View Post

Mine was built on Sept 10, Got to the dealership Sept 16. I was driving it Sept 17
              Sweet! How close to BG are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by improviz View Post

Sweet! How close to BG are you?
                In the great state of Texas. I live in Las Colinas, my excellent dealer in Grapevine. Both in the Metropolitan Dallas area
                LT2; Ceramic Gray Metallic; HTM Trim Jet Black; T19 Seat Belt Color Black; AE4 Seat Competition Sport Bucket; E60 Front Lift; Q8Q 5-open spoke Carbon Flash; FE4 Suspension Z51 Magnetic Selective Ride Control; Z51 Performance package

Comment

• Originally posted by George View Post
                  I went to 3300 on 9/2 and it's scheduled to be built today. Now with this brake fluid "stop sale" order who knows when I'll ever see it.

With the virus problems increasing again, I think it's best to just keep this crazy waiting game in perspective.
                  Update...went to 3800 9/25 and 4150 today πŸ˜€
                  '64 Silver Grey Coupe (custom paint)- still our favorite
                  '77 Black L82 / 4SPD
                  '78 Silver Anniversary L82 / 4SPD
                  '13 White/Blue Diamond 427 60th roadster - favorite late model
                  '14 Black Z51 Coupe
                  '15 Shark Grey Z51 Coupe
                  '20 ... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels

Ordered 7/28/19 / 3800 9/25/20 / 4150 9/28 / 5000 10/1/20πŸ˜€

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxster View Post

In the great state of Texas. I live in Las Colinas, my excellent dealer in Grapevine. Both in the Metropolitan Dallas area
                    Well, that's good news for me, as I live in Texas as well (DFW metro), so hopefully I'll get it lickety-split once it's been built!

Comment

Update...went to 3800 9/25 and 4150 today πŸ˜€
                      Congratulations!! Do you know the last 5 of your VIN? Curious as to how close we are, I'm expecting mine to be done today as well.

Comment

Congratulations!! Do you know the last 5 of your VIN? Curious as to how close we are, I'm expecting mine to be done today as well.
                        Today they'll most likely build 11824 - approx. 11985
                        '77 Black L82 / 4SPD
                        '14 Black Z51 Coupe
                        '15 Shark Grey Z51 Coupe
                        '20 ... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels

Comment

Just out of interest where do you get your information?

Comment

I am in that range, so hopefully she comes through!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5632 View Post

Just out of interest where do you get your information?
                              Just search 'latest numbers from BGA' and you'll get the wonderful thread by Murray and others about the Bowling Green production dates and numbers.
                              '77 Black L82 / 4SPD
                              '14 Black Z51 Coupe
                              '15 Shark Grey Z51 Coupe

Comment

I am in that range, so hopefully she comes through!
                                3800, built!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X