MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Do Not Post Anything Political On This Forum!

Violators will not as usual get a gentle private message. Anything posted from now on that is political SHALL result in a minimum one week banning. We do not care what side of the political realm you are on. Take your politics elsewhere! MECF is a car forum
See more
See less

Your C8 order status 3000-3300? Lets track our status codes, build date & options

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChicagoC8 View Post
    Is anyone else getting this notice when trying to see the daily production numbers thread?
    It means the link you clicked was deleted. Try this link.
    Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
    2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
    Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
    3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

• Originally posted by Murray20c8 View Post

It means the link you clicked was deleted. Try this link.
      That works, thanks! Strange I was clicking the link from the notifications tab.
      Waiting on my Jet black 3LT Z51

Comment

• You are subscribed to the thread so you get a notification when there is a new post in the thread. After the notification was sent, the post was deleted by the person who posted it so that makes the link in the notification invalid. Nothing we can do about it, it's going to happen once in awhile.
        1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
        2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

• Dealer called - my Blade Silver Z51 left Toledo by rail enroute to Vegas last Friday.......hearing it can be a 3 week trip but expecting a call sooner than that with confirmation it’s in town

2-3 days at dealer for final commissioning and it’s ready for pick up

Thanks to all on this thread for the very valuable insights and info on the ordering/production process

I’ll post first reactions once it’s in my hands and has a few break in miles on it

Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by Eroica View Post
            Dealer called - my Blade Silver Z51 left Toledo by rail enroute to Vegas last Friday.......hearing it can be a 3 week trip but expecting a call sooner than that with confirmation it’s in town

2-3 days at dealer for final commissioning and it’s ready for pick up

Thanks to all on this thread for the very valuable insights and info on the ordering/production process

I’ll post first reactions once it’s in my hands and has a few break in miles on it

Steve
            Congrats, fellow Las Vegan. I'm starting to see a few C8s on the road here now. Saw a white one today with black stripes in the NW and a coworker sent me a cell phone pic of a white one he saw today in Green Valley.
            First time Corvette owner - 2020 G8G 3LT Z51 FE4 E60 Q8T J6E ZYC 36S 3M9 R8C

08/22/19 - Deposit
            02/21/20 - Ordered
            02/28/20 - 2000
            03/14/20 - 3000
            08/24/20 - 3300
            09/02/20 - 3400
            09/09/20 - 3800
            10/02/20 - museum delivery

Comment

• Put deposit on 1lt,z51,elb aug.of19.Bench order oct.Went to 3000 in march.Sometime between aug 5 and today went to 3300.How excited on a scale of 1-10 should I allow myself be?First corvette,worth the wait I'm sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoC8 View Post

Can you walk in and buy one or is there a wait?
                I tried to get a GT500 to hold me over until my C8 comes and that was impossible.
                The 2021 Hellcats are available to order. Not sure of the wait period. Probably not near as long s the C8.

Comment

• Originally posted by ssr Mike View Post
                  Put deposit on 1lt,z51,elb aug.of19.Bench order oct.Went to 3000 in march.Sometime between aug 5 and today went to 3300.How excited on a scale of 1-10 should I allow myself be?First corvette,worth the wait I'm sure.
                  Well, I spent almost one month at Code 3300. So, I'd say you could get to about a 7 on your 10 point excitement scale.

My seventh, and we all hope that it's worth the wait...most seem to be saying it definitely is.
                  '64 Silver Grey Coupe (custom paint)- still our favorite
                  '77 Black L82 / 4SPD
                  '78 Silver Anniversary L82 / 4SPD
                  '13 White/Blue Diamond 427 60th roadster - favorite late model
                  '14 Black Z51 Coupe
                  '15 Shark Grey Z51 Coupe
                  '20 ... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels

Ordered 7/28/19 / 3800 9/25/20 / 4150 9/28 / 5000 10/1/20😀

Comment

• Just went 3300 today!! HTC ELB 3LT... Woohoo!! What’s the most recent 3300 to 4000 status timing? Also, do you think it’s too late for me to order the Album/is it worth it?!

Comment

• Muggy , I don't think you can order Album anymore. They have been sold out for months now.
                      First time Corvette owner. Torch Red C8 HTC, and yeah with Lambo doors 😊

Comment

• Originally posted by Muggy View Post
                        Just went 3300 today!! HTC ELB 3LT... Woohoo!! What’s the most recent 3300 to 4000 status timing? Also, do you think it’s too late for me to order the Album/is it worth it?!
                        It was three weeks for me, built a week ago Wednesday. Picking up this afternoon.

Comment

• Dealer called. Said Regional rep confirmed a Thanksgiving week delivery of my car. This is the second time he has told my salesman that. Salesman said he was spot on to the day before on this. No TPW, just a delivery date. CC tells me to check back in 3-4 weeks. If this is all accurate I doubt I will be getting 20181.

Comment

• I went to 3300 on 9/2 and it's scheduled to be built today. Now with this brake fluid "stop sale" order who knows when I'll ever see it.

With the virus problems increasing again, I think it's best to just keep this crazy waiting game in perspective.

'64 Silver Grey Coupe (custom paint)- still our favorite
                            '77 Black L82 / 4SPD
                            '78 Silver Anniversary L82 / 4SPD
                            '13 White/Blue Diamond 427 60th roadster - favorite late model
                            '14 Black Z51 Coupe
                            '15 Shark Grey Z51 Coupe
                            '20 ... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels

Ordered 7/28/19 / 3800 9/25/20 / 4150 9/28 / 5000 10/1/20😀

Comment

• My car was produced Wednesday and it is 4000 and invoiced today. Will be at dealership in Georgia by Tuesday. So don’t get caught up in this brake fluid issue.

Cars are still shipping.

Comment

• Picked mine up yesterday, I could not be any happier with this car, it is incredible.
                                Attached Files

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X