MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Your C8 order status 3000-3300? Lets track our status codes, build date & options

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoo ray Sting Ray ...yeah.

just now off a chat went to 3300 with a 3/2 TPW just like it was before it disappeared.. Things are moving forward fellas. You all have a great weekend.
    Last edited by MikeC8; 02-14-2020, 02:46 PM.
    RED ,C8. 2LT Z51.black wheels and trim. .... Order status 6000 car is home in garage
    .VIN.1906

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Happy View Post
      Attention John...Got a call form my dealer at 3800 yesterday Vin # 569 this morning at 4000 ready to ship could this be true ?????
      Congrats you must be soooo excited 😆.

I’ve read that It’s a pretty good chance if they find something wrong in QH it’s likely an over the air fix. With the new Digital Vehicle Platform . Also some fixes won’t require a visit to the dealership anymore . Look promising for sure. Again this is what I read and we shall see. Finger crossed.
      Last edited by MikeC8; 02-15-2020, 07:17 AM.
      RED ,C8. 2LT Z51.black wheels and trim. .... Order status 6000 car is home in garage
      .VIN.1906

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Happy View Post
        Attention John...Got a call form my dealer at 3800 yesterday Vin # 569 this morning at 4000 ready to ship could this be true ?????
        “Ready to ship” is accurate as long as we remember two things:

1) BGA does not find anything on any car that they want to improve (hence why they have QCH and hold them on the grounds as they build and inspect many more during this time period); and
        2) The “ready to ship” status could be one hour, could be a week, or as it was for some isolated C7’s during their initial QCH and we never found out why, and could be up to a total of five weeks.

Let’s hope for shipping soonest possible!
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

• Let's not forget 4B00, BAYED status! After 4000, comes 4B00. My C7 sat in 4B00 status for three weeks prior to shipping (4200) and that was long after C7 QCH had expired! It will be interesting to see if they move 4000 C8's into 4B00 status prior to the QCH program ending.
          GD0 Accelerate Yellow Metallic; 3LT; HUE Natural Napa Leather; AE4 Competition Sport Seats; FA5 CF Interior Trim; Z51; FE4 Mag Ride Suspension; E60 Front Lift; Q8Q CF Open Spoke Wheels; J6F BR Brembo Calipers; RCC ER Intake Cover; DTH CF Racing Stripes; ZZ3 Engine App Package; VQK Splash Guards; ERI Battery Protection; R8C Museum Delivery

Proud LTM NCM.

Comment

• Has any one else got 4000 status ??????

Comment

• To clarify, why TPW’s were mostly removed. Here is a copy of the GM memo it sent to its dealers explaining why they were reverting to the C6/C7 process of not issuing them until status 3300 from now on.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1BD07B77-9DA0-491B-B0E0-2FA0B2A8B203.jpeg
Views:	347
Size:	154.1 KB
ID:	113109
              GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

• Thought this was a good clear explanation so i wanted to share how concierge explains how your order will be picked up.

At the beginning of the launch for this 2020 Corvette Stingray, dealers were provided an estimate of the number of Corvette orders they'd be able to place for the entire model year. That number is doled out in batches each month.

For example, if a dealership is to get 30 mid-engine Corvettes for the year, they may be receiving around 5 allocated per month. If you are the 16th person on the dealership's list to order, you would logically be waiting for the 4th month of ordering for your vehicle to be "accepted by GM" and scheduled for build. This is just an example and our team does not have access to your dealership's specific allocation numbers or list. We hope this is helpful to you, and feel free to reach back out as more questions arise.
                2lt, arctic white, z51, mag ride Front lift with memory Battery Protection Package Edge Red-painted calipers Performance exhaust Carbon Flash-painted aluminum wheels Rocker panel extensions in Black Carbon Flash Metallic-painted mirrors Black seat belt color GT2 bucket seat Illuminated door sill plates with Stingray logo Full Length Dual Racing Stripe Package, Carbon Flash Metallic ENGINE APPEARANCE PACKAGE

Comment

• Feb order acceptance continues. We have just received an update from two sources.

Originally posted by CorvetteConcierge
                  We haven’t seen orders move from 1100 to 2000/3000 yet this month. That’s slated to begin on the 20th.
                  A top dealer also told me today and told one of his customers on the cusp of getting his order picked up, that Feb orders with an allocation will continue to be picked up through next week — with his order being picked up next Wednesday or even Thursday.

Comment

• Geeeez, All I see s codes 200, and 3000, etc. I am turning green from a nod from medium PA dealer. Assuming. I’m stuck at 1100 till dealer gets first allocation. I am scheduled
                    for 2nd allocation, Lord knows when that will be? I put deposit (sizeable) on 16 Aug 19. Anybody help me figure/guess my allocation. Your all stout hearts. Thank you for past
                    help & dead on opinions. The Old Chief.

Comment

• Originally posted by John View Post
                      To clarify, why TPW’s were mostly removed. Here is a copy of the GM memo it sent to its dealers explaining why they were reverting to the C6/C7 process of not issuing them until status 3300 from now on.
                      Thats great John. Always good to get it from the "horses mouth" than us having to look for birdies and speculate whats going on. Actually would have been nice if they had issued that as a "public" notice when the TPWs were dropped. I happened to be at my dealer when they noticed my TPW was no longer being shown. They had no idea then why that happened or what it meant.

Anyway looks like that question has been answered now and we have a clear idea of the current TPW process.

I notice in their memo they use the term "Provide Reliable TPW" which seems kinda like an oxymoron. I'll read that as reliable but still "tentative" and subject to change. Maybe they are mollifying the "T" part and will attempt to have the TPWs firm when they're issued.

Comment

• Thank you for this info. This is great news for the many who have waiting to hear something this month.

Comment

• Originally posted by tkracing1 View Post
                          Thank you for this info. This is great news for the many who have waiting to hear something this month.
                          Hear Hear....... 3000 and holding, very impatiently!

Comment

• Mine has been built!

TPW of Feb 17.

The relevant lines from the chat transcript:

: Hello Judy!
                            Judy:
                            Hello. Thank you for contacting Chevrolet. My name is Judy, how can I help you today?

: I have a 2020 Corvette on order and I wondering about its status. I *think* it has been built
                            : order *****
                            Judy:
                            Congratulations ****

Judy:
                            Great news, ****

Judy:
                            Your vehicle has been built.
                            Last edited by Happy2bHere; 02-19-2020, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• Your vehicle has been built.
                              Cigars all around, Daddy.

I just found out I'm now at 3000. At least it's something.
                              C8 Coupe, Zeus Bronze, 3LT, TU7, HUE, GUI, CF7, EFY, EYK, J6N, NPP, E60, STI, VQK

Comment

• Salesman texted me today I’m at 3400 with a 3/2 TPW. VIN # 1906 cool Just changed today. Yeah.
                                Last edited by MikeC8; 02-19-2020, 02:11 PM.
                                .VIN.1906

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X