MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Your C8 order status 3000-3300? Lets track our status codes, build date & options

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status 3400 as of today. Have TPW of 2/17 from Kerbeck. Appear to be right on target.
    Black/ Natural (GBA/ HUV) Z51, 2LT, GT1, FE4, E60, NPP, Q8Q, VQK,...Was # 465 at Kerbeck,.TPW: 2/17/20, Status to 6000 on 3/20/20

Comment

• I couldn't wait any longer, stopped by the dealer today since I had been at 3000 w/TPW 2/24. When he told me I was still 2/24 I was skeptical because unless the status changed there should be no TPW. He then confirmed I am now at 3400 :-)
      Shadow Gray Metallic.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60

Comment

• Kerbeck finally updated their page again so I can see my car at status 3800.

Comment

• Originally posted by VicH View Post
          Kerbeck finally updated their page again so I can see my car at status 3800.
          I'm hoping they updated the page because, like it used to be, the allocations had to be assigned by yesterday (Tuesday) and a new block of allocations will come sooner rather than later. please please please! Can I use my "One Time"?
          Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
          Torch red coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!

Comment

• VicH....Congrats. Won’t be long now.
              RED ,C8. 2LT Z51.black wheels and trim. .... Order status 6000 car is home in garage
              .VIN.1906

Comment

• Originally posted by GMH28277 View Post

Congratulations!!!!!
                Thanks, man!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeC8 View Post
                  VicH....Congrats. Won’t be long now.
                  Thank you!

Comment

Looked at the page and it high number was 1208, curious just how many they have popped out so far.
                    Last edited by jack1954; 02-13-2020, 05:40 AM.

Comment

• 535 is the highest at 3800 status (on kerbecks page), so hopefully my 454 is built!! I just emailed the corvette concierge and my dealer!
                      Last edited by Corvette Direct; 02-13-2020, 07:52 AM.

Comment

• I got an email back from Corvette Concierge this morning with a 3000 status. No TPW yet but moving along which is good!

Comment

• Kerbeck page has been updated again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Murray20c8 View Post
                            Kerbeck page has been updated again.
                            And still no 1LT order above 3000.....to the extent the Kerbeck list is a good "sample" of the national order mix, I still think that's a GM faux paux, but, oh well.....
                            Shadow Gray Metallic; 1LT with Z51, FE4, Comp seats, blk int and package with PDR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick G View Post

And still no 1LT order above 3000.....to the extent the Kerbeck list is a good "sample" of the national order mix, I still think that's a GM faux paux, but, oh well.....
                              I think they are mimicking the September constraints. If so, 1LT won't be seen until March, but that is just a guess. It might just be a factor of the first orders being from pre July 2019 orders.

Comment

• Highest build 3800 vin #535 still at kerbeck 2/13 report. I didn’t count anymore built on the 2/13 report VS the 2/12 report. Other dealers are getting their cars built. Do they build in dealer batches by color when it’s the large dealers ?

37 1LT orders at 3000 now at Kerbeck . Orders beyond September are showing up without the 1LT restraints anymore.
                                Last edited by MikeC8; 02-13-2020, 12:21 PM.
                                RED ,C8. 2LT Z51.black wheels and trim. .... Order status 6000 car is home in garage
                                .VIN.1906

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X