MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Your C8 order status 3000-3300? Lets track our status codes, build date & options

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just visited with Concierge. I was told this Thursday, Jan 9th, WILL be a an allocation date for dealers, and Jan 16 and Jan 23 will be order dates. I asked twice and was told Jan 9 would be the only allocation date in January. I asked about the convertible orders being accepted on January 23 and Concierge said yes, that is what they have been told.

Like always, with communication with GM, things are are subject to change ... but, passing along what I was told this morning,
    TPW 2/17 .. Shadow Gray Metallic w/Natural, 3LT, Z51, Mag, Lift, Spectra Gray Trident, Edge Red Calipers, Body Color Accents.

Past owned: 1984 C4, Medium Gray Metallic, Coupe, VIN# 1004; 1981 C3 White Coupe; 1980 C3 Dark Claret, Coupe

Comment

• Got word yesterday that have a build date week of 3/16. Mike Furman is bang on. Easy to work with and no bs. I live in Arizona and dealers here (Scottsdale) suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bpost22 View Post
        I just visited with Concierge. I was told this Thursday, Jan 9th, WILL be a an allocation date for dealers, and Jan 16 and Jan 23 will be order dates. I asked twice and was told Jan 9 would be the only allocation date in January. I asked about the convertible orders being accepted on January 23 and Concierge said yes, that is what they have been told.

Like always, with communication with GM, things are are subject to change ... but, passing along what I was told this morning,
        So now we have Allocation date and order dates..........good lord what happened to consensus.......the confusion in this entire process is staggering....
        just say’n.....🙈🙊🙉

2014 Stingray Laguna Blue “Cindyblue”
        3000 status : TPW not known until 2 weeks prior to build 😬
        2020 C8 Stingray; 3LT ; GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue ; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51;FE4 Mag Ride; C2Q dual roof ; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; RCC; J6E yellow Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; R8C

Comment

• Got my date, week of 3/16 is current TPW. Went through Kerbeck - had to nag them about my order status, so not too pleased about that - Mr Beto is right about AZ dealers, especially here in Scottsdale.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	c8_render_rear.png
Views:	332
Size:	930.5 KB
ID:	101019
          How long after the TPW is typical NCM delivery?
          Anyone wanna buy a 2013 BMW M6 convertible?
          Last edited by Nitrobrother; 01-07-2020, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• Hey my c8 friends...my tpw is 2/10/20 as of yesterday torch red....It seems to be the earliest date I have seen so far...can any one have the phone to corvette concierge to give me....Thx

Comment

• Has any one color coated the accent black side, rear and front to match the body color besides me ???????

Comment

• I’ve looked through this thread and may have missed it, but what is the difference between status 3000 with a TPW and status 3300?
                White LT2 Z51 with Adrenaline Red 2-tone interior

Comment

• Originally posted by RHPrice View Post
                  I’ve looked through this thread and may have missed it, but what is the difference between status 3000 with a TPW and status 3300?
                  https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...tatus%E2%80%9D

I'm a bit confused by GM's identification...my order shows as 3000 but it has a TPW, which is supposedly assigned at 3300, so I dunno...
                  Last edited by Nitrobrother; 01-07-2020, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• Read this- https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...tatus%E2%80%9D

I don't really understand why everyone is losing their mind. It's going to be a couple months before anyone gets their cars anyway. Relax it's not the end of the world. It's their process and bugging your dealer and concierge isn't going to help anything move any quicker.
                    Last edited by Frenzy36; 01-07-2020, 09:42 PM.
                    Rocket City Florida

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Happy View Post
                      Hey my c8 friends...my tpw is 2/10/20 as of yesterday torch red....It seems to be the earliest date I have seen so far...can any one have the phone to corvette concierge to give me....Thx
                      There are quite a few at 2/3/20 including mine.

I'm a bit confused by GM's identification...my order shows as 3000 but it has a TPW, which is supposedly assigned at 3300, so I dunno...
                      My dealer says that the system does not show him any codes between 3000 and 3800 (complete). So even though the order is at 3300 the dealer does not see that.
                      2020 C8 Corvette ....DOB 02/03/2020.... VIN L5100026
                      Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
                      2LT, Z51 + MRC
                      Spectra Grey Tridents
                      Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler

I'm a Rat and so is my car! (a reference to the Chinese astrological calendar).

Comment

• Are we there yet ???...... Are we there yet ???...…. Are we there yet ??

A car could get stuck at any of these stages .....as the people responsible for production at the factory manage in order to be as efficient as possible......… just be patient...... the car will get there when it gets there.... I'm going skiing....
                        Last edited by bartruff; 01-08-2020, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bpost22 View Post
                          I just visited with Concierge. I asked twice and was told Jan 9 would be the only allocation date in January.
                          That's disappointing for me. I was hoping they would assign the 2nd quarter allocations sometime in January. I'm likely close to the end of the second quarter allocations. If they maintain this pattern I won't receive a TPW until April and then it will be maybe as late as June.
                          Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                          Torch red coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP

Comment

• Originally posted by Frenzy36 View Post
                            I don't really understand why everyone is losing their mind. It's going to be a couple months before anyone gets their cars anyway. Relax it's not the end of the world.
                            It's good to see that you're cool and collected (rather than frenzied) over the situation.
                            Upcoming Vette:
                            '20 Elkhart Lake Blue 2LT Coupe, Natural Interior, GT2 Two-Tone Seats, Performance Exhaust, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Engine Appearance Package 2000 Status on December 27, 2019, 3000 Status on January 2, 2020, TPW of March 16, 2020

Current Vettes:
                            '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
                            '91 Turquoise Convertible with Hardtop
                            '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust

Comment

• Tpw Feb 24. ELB 3LT
                              TPW Feb 24, 2020! GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue, Jet black/suede interior; Yellow stitching and belts. Z51 & Mag Ride; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6E yellow Calipers;

Comment

• Originally posted by morganj48 View Post
                                I went to a C8 Tour in Buffalo, NY yesterday, it is a beautiful car. Not my favorite color but still beautiful.
                                I also talked with a Concierge this morning. I've had my deposit down at Keller Chevrolet, my favorite Chevy dealer in Western NY, since August. I'm only at 1100 right now, guess it's because of volume? I don't know but at least I'm going to get mine in for the summer I hope. Meanwhile I keep searching for toys.

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_2391.JPG Views:	0 Size:	142.4 KB ID:	95140Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_4113.JPG Views:	0 Size:	3.12 MB ID:	95141Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_2387.JPG Views:	0 Size:	86.6 KB ID:	95142
                                I love that slot car set up in your pics!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X