Official C8 Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

Coupe Build/Price: https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...and-price/trim
*GM’s C8 Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide 11/1: https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...D=21905&type=0
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections
See more
See less

Your C8 order status 3000-3300? Lets track our status codes, build date & options

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your C8 order status 3000-3300? Lets track our status codes, build date & options

For those of us who are counting the minutes to get their new ride I thought it would be fun to track the cars production date, status code and options to see how GM is staging our build.

Since production is being scheduled by your deposit date with the dealer and the factory scheduling builds based on options and color It would be interesting to find out what color and options LT2, LT3 are placed at the top of production. ie: If you ordered a red intake manifold color, or the large spoiler your order will be pushed out and delayed

I was informed by my dealer that LT1's where not going into production for the first 2 months and black cars where going to be built before torch red.

I heard a rumor that the first batch of cars would not be shipped until February has anyone heard anything different?

To start the thread here is mine

Status code 3300

Build date 01/06/2020

My order 2020 C8 Torch Red, LT2, Red Seat Belts, Red Calipers,
    bright silver wheel​​​​​​​s, factory headers, Natural interior, and GT1 seat that felt more comfortable for my back.

List of GM Production codes
    • 3000 ORDER ACCEPTED BY PRODUCTION CONTROL
    • 3100 ORDER AVAILABLE TO SEQUENCE
    • 3300 ORDER SELECTED, SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCITON
    • 3400 ORDER BROADCAST FOR PRODUCTION (LOADED ON ASSEMBLY PLANT COMPUTERS)
    • 3800 ORDER PRODUCED, VIN IS AVAILABLE
    • 4000 VEHICLE AVAILABLE TO SHIP
    • 4104 BAILMENT INVOICE
    • 4106 BAILMENT RELEASED
    • 4150 VEHICLE INVOICED
    • 4B00 ORDER BAYED; VEHICLE IS WAITING ON TRANSPORTATION OR PULLED FOR QUALITY CONTROL
    • 4200 ORDER SHIPPED
    • 4300 INTERMEDIATE DELIVERY
    • 4800 RAIL RAMP UNLOAD; VEHICLE AT RAIL ROAD DESTINATION AWAITING TRUCK TRANSPORT TO DEALER
    • 5000 VEHICLE DELIVERED TO DEALER
    • 6000 VEHICLE DELIVERED TO CUSTOMER
    • 9000 ORDER CANCELED
    Last edited by Crunch; 10-05-2019, 01:01 PM.

Congratulations on having an TPW and being status 3300. This will be a fun thread.

I and others however have heard two not substantiated rumors, that first, there will be no October consensus (and we have heard it from many sources so that one is IMO “probable”), and the second one is that due to the strike, that orders are now longer moving forward to higher status, i.e., all is on hold now.

Hence, this thread might be off to a slow start, but when the strike is over, it will move forward nicely.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

Again I don't see how a dealer can tell a customer that the order is moving

Comment

I am still at 3000. TPW changed from 01/06 to 12/09.
        Torch Red/red 2LT

Comment

Dumbell2,

I purchased mine from Mac Mulkin Chevrolet on 03-25-2019 first allocation #53 they notified me on 09/26/19 my order status changed to 3000. 7 days later on 10/03/19 my status changed to 3300 with a build date of 01/06/20. That is the week I was informed all of their torch red cars they submitted would be built. They also informed me that black cars (which are a smaller qty) would be built before the torch red cars.

Comment

Ordered from Red River Chevrolet in Shreveport, LA was number 2 on the list but mine shows being built first on 12.16.19 3 weeks before number 1.

White 2LT
            Red GT1 seats
            Carbon flash wheels
            High Deck Spoiler in white
            Performance Exhaust
            Red Calipers
            Custom Plaque with wife's name in it
            BARGAIN PRICED at $71,430.00

Click image for larger version

Name:	corvette order.jpg
Views:	981
Size:	2.91 MB
ID:	79352

Comment

I am Status 3000, TPW 1/6/20
              Torch Red, 3LT +++

Comment

I am status “0” and waiting for a call! I realize I postponed my decision but I’m ready.

Comment

I’m at status 3000 concierge service can’t give me information on a TPW. Don’t need to bother my dealer at this point
                  Torch Red 2LT ,Z51,carbon flash black wheels
                  RED ,C8. 2LT Z51.black wheels and trim. .... Order status 3000 TPW 2/24

Comment

Originally posted by ltomn View Post
                    I am status “0” and waiting for a call! I realize I postponed my decision but I’m ready.
                    I "reached" status 1100 a coupla days ago which I guess is slightly better than "0" but I'm not in a hurry.
                    Last edited by Boomer; 10-06-2019, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomer View Post

I "reached" status 1100 a coupla days ago which I guess is slightly better than "0" but I'm not in a hurry.
                      Well, to be completely transparent about it, I was called close to 2 months ago but I chose to wait for the Spyder (convertible). I would have to think that I'm pretty soon to order however. Certainly one of the early Spyders!

Comment

My TPW was 12/16 ( MacMulkin ) before the ramifications of the UAWC strike. I think they are approaching one month already for the walkout.

The strike is going to Impact all of us.

Torch Red, 3LT Z51 with black leather and red stitching. Black/Carbon flash wherever I could. Black Trident wheels. Transparent top to get the same tint treatment as all the windows....probably including the engine bay glass .... as long as the LED lighting can stay on

Last edited by Adrenaline Junky; 10-07-2019, 12:16 AM.

Comment

How do I get status updates - contact my dealer?
                          i ordered through Mike Furman as I know others have.
                          2LT GKZ in Torch Red
                          5ZZ High Wing Spoiler - Carbon Flash Metallic
                          AH2 GT2 Seats
                          E60 Front Lift Adjustable Height with Memory
                          FE4 Magnetic Ride Suspension
                          HUK Sky Cool Gray Seats
                          J6F Red Calipers
                          NPP Performance Exhaust (Incl w/Z51)
                          SC7 Roof Panel Storage Bag in Black w/Crossed Flags logo
                          Z51 Z51 Performance pkg
                          ZYC Carbon Flash Metallic painted outside mirrors

Comment

Chevrolet Canada just told me my TPW is 12/02/19, which if correct, would quite possibly make it the first in Canada. TPW subject to change of course.

I used the chat function and my order #. Seems to be the easiest way to get updates.
                            2020 C8 Corvette ....... TPW 2/02/20
                            Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
                            Z51 + MRC
                            Spectra Grey Tridents
                            Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler

Comment

asked question that was already answered
                              Last edited by Crunch; 10-07-2019, 11:10 AM. Reason: error

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X