C8 Integrated HT/Coupe Order Guide Now Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 Integrated HT/Coupe Order Guide Now Up

Nice to see the fully combined coupe and HT convertible order guide now up, ready for all to learn more, and/or build their new 2020 Stingray. Pictured is only a partial, single page version. Completely integrated Order Guide for both the coupe and the HT convertible is at the link (and will be included within the Announcement’s section shortly).

Thanks GM for getting it up so quickly!

Click image for larger version

Name:	0AD48EFA-80E8-4087-B68D-93CBD5E32B7C.jpeg
Views:	6674
Size:	309.2 KB
ID:	79162

https://eogld.cloud.gm.com/NASApp/do...D=21905&type=0
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover and 5JR vis CF mirror caps.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Any idea why the Body Color High-Wing Spoiler is only available with Arctic White, Black, Shadow Gray Metallic, Torch Red exterior body colors?
    Save the wave.

Comment

It is also available as option code 5ZZ in carbon flash, but sorry I have no answer to your question.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover and 5JR vis CF mirror caps.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

What happened to Chevy's Site with the 2020 Stingray Coupe and Vert Configurator that added pricing as you configured it? I was using that earlier and now all you can configure is the coupe.
        Rocket City Florida

Comment

Perhaps it was deemed inaccurate and they temporarily removed it while it is being corrected?

Comment

Thanks for the update.

Interesting that the body-colored exterior trim package (EFY) and gray trim package (EFA) now include the vent grille on the convertible's tonneau cover.

Edit: Convertible dry weight is listed as 101 lbs more than the coupe (3467 vs. 3366) not 77 or 80 as we've been hearing. Still pretty good though.
            Last edited by Klinn; 10-05-2019, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the update. Question: What is the destination transportation cost?
              Heidi
              Save the Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Klinn View Post
                Thanks for the update.

Interesting that the body-colored exterior trim package (EFY) and gray trim package (EFA) now include the vent grille on the convertible's tonneau cover.

Edit: Convertible dry weight is listed as 101 lbs more than the coupe (3467 vs. 3366) not 77 or 80 as we've been hearing. Still pretty good though.

Thanks for pointing out the vert grille become body colored with those two options being chosen.

Tadge told us at the reveal is was 77 pounds, as it also states in other GM lit. I believe the 101 was an earlier, and is not an outdated, in accurate number that needs to be yet corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by Heidi View Post
                  Thanks for the update. Question: What is the destination transportation cost?
                  Heidi
                  Save the Wave
                  It is included in the MSRP, unlike previous Corvettes that we had to pay extra for it. It was $1,095 for the C7’s for example.

Comment

Any idea why the 5V7 option doesn't appear in the guide? 5V7 is basically the Z51 splitter and STI
                    2020 C8 Spider: Torch Red GKZ exterior on Natural GT1 HUV interior with 2LT, J6E, 5V7, 5ZZ, ZYC, NPP, 3F9, E60, ERI. Custom wheels on pre-order.

Comment

Any idea when they will start taking orders for the HTC?

Comment

My original projection was the November 10/17 consensus. Might that still hold (assuming it was accurate)?

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X