MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

FOLLOW THIS FORUM RULE!

All shall follow this forum rule:

“11. Do not post URL links to any product or service that is offered by a forum vendor. Exception: If the product or service you wish to link is one that you know is not offered by a forum supporting vendor, you may post that link. Examples of the latter could include tools, common products like duct/electrical tape, motor oil, and/or providers of specialized upgrade, maintenance or repair services.”

You may use a non forum business name, posting such as, “I buy at Joe’s” but again may not post a link to nor a URL of Joe’s.
See more
See less

Start of Canadian C8 Pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murray20c8
    replied
    Chevrolet.ca https://www.chevrolet.ca/en/performance/2020-corvette
    Build and price button on he right below the pic.

chevrolet.com configurator
    https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c

Leave a comment:

• WWR
    replied
    There is a GM link that can be used to chose color, options etc for the new car. It also saves your choice. The link was at the top of this page but its gone. Anybody get it now?
    thnaks

Leave a comment:

• Murray20c8
    replied
    Originally posted by WWR View Post
    What's the link to add one up? I can't find it
    Not sure what you are asking. Add one up?

Leave a comment:

• WWR
    replied
    What's the link to add one up? I can't find it

Leave a comment:

• BYBY4RE
    replied
    Originally posted by Maxster View Post

How long did it take you to go from 3000 to 3400?
    3 weeks but I think the whole pullback from GM on TPWs may have had something to do with it. It has been accepted for production since December.

Leave a comment:

• Maxster
    replied
    Originally posted by BYBY4RE View Post
    I am 3400 and got my vin below 1500.
    How long did it take you to go from 3000 to 3400?

Leave a comment:

• BYBY4RE
    replied
    I am 3400 and got my vin below 1500.

Leave a comment:

• Klinn
    replied
    It'll be worth it! And while you're saving, any first-year issues will be found and fixed, so you'll end up with an even better car.

Leave a comment:

• Bluevette
    replied
    Just used the configurator and my dream C8 (2LT Z51) comes to about $94k CAD. Just have to keep saving lol

Leave a comment:

• gthal
    replied
    Just got my VIN... 000565.

Pretty excited!

Leave a comment:

• Vitamin C8
    replied
    I've been told by my salesman that myself and 3 others at Wilson Niblet are going to status 3000 this week.

Leave a comment:

• Bikerjulio
    replied
    Originally posted by Happy2bHere View Post
    Do any Canadian folks know their partial VIN like our friends do south of the border?

Kerbeck's order tracking shows the partial VIN for orders with TPW of Feb 17.

My TPW is Feb 17 and I would like to know my partial VIN. It impacts nothing; it is a pure curiosity that will just make it more real.

The chat function at chevrolet.ca as well as the Canadian Marketing Support Team can only confirm that my TPW is Feb 17 and don't know (or wont share) my partial VIN.

Any of you other Canadians know the last few digits of your VIN?
    Kerbeck shows a partial VIN for cars completed to date as well. Maybe it's for privacy and security reasons they don't publish full VIN's.

My impression is that GM Canada's system does not provide as much info as it does down South. I could be wrong, just going by what I was told. In any case I only got my VIN (full VIN) after the car was built.

So you should know next week.

Leave a comment:

• Murray20c8
    replied
    Yup,Rapid Blue!

Leave a comment:

• Sparro
    replied
    Yup, for tomorrow. Hopefully they have a convertible to show us too!

Leave a comment:

• Klinn
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparro View Post
    Got the official invite from GM today. They are calling it "The Mid-Engine Corvette VIP Customer Event" at the Canadian International Auto Show in Toronto. 10am-12noon before it opens to the public. Giving us landyards, day passes, breakfast and coffee. Hopefully some other freebees for us too!
    Nice! 👍 Wish we would get something like that here in Ottawa.

That's for tomorrow, right? Looking forward to seeing your pictures!

Leave a comment:

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
Working...
X