See less

Start of Canadian C8 Pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not to nitpick, but yours shows 67,898.00 for the base car. Just so there is no confusion it should be 69,998.00 including deliver and "federal air conditioning tax".
    I asked about the admin fee because we are both buying from the same dealer and I haven't asked. My local dealer was charging 299 in 2014
    Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
    2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
    Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
    3300: July 15 3400: July 21 3800: July 30 4200: Aug 07 5000: Aug 7 6000: Aug 12?

Comment

• I'm paying a $1000 admin at my dealer. Nothing I can do about it. If I want the car I have to pay it and I REALLY WANT the car!

Comment

• HMMM, you and someone else are with the same dealer. One is being charged 1k and the other 899. All dealers charge an admin fee, I would just like to know what mine will be so I can plan my budget. For now I'll go with 1k to be on the safe side. As you say we want the cars so it is what it is.
        Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
        3300: July 15 3400: July 21 3800: July 30 4200: Aug 07 5000: Aug 7 6000: Aug 12?

Comment

• Destination is 2000 + Air Tax of 100 = 2100 total and are part of the MSRP. But on the build sheet its broken down so you see what the chargers are. My dealer is WN and I spoke with my salesman again today. Their admin fee on corvette is 899. Its the same admin fee they charged on the C7 too. Their non-corvette admin fee is 499.
          Nothing anyone can really do about the admin fee, all dealerships charge one. On the plus side he did say the admin fee will include a few extra goodies but did not tell me what.
          Torch Red C8 Spider

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparro View Post
            Destination is 2000 + Air Tax of 100 = 2100 total and are part of the MSRP. But on the build sheet its broken down so you see what the chargers are. My dealer is WN and I spoke with my salesman again today. Their admin fee on corvette is 899. Its the same admin fee they charged on the C7 too. Their non-corvette admin fee is 499.
            Nothing anyone can really do about the admin fee, all dealerships charge one. On the plus side he did say the admin fee will include a few extra goodies but did not tell me what.
            Sparro, is your sales guy Jeff M ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Accelerate C8 View Post

Sparro, is your sales guy Jeff M ?
              No, he's Chris M.
              Torch Red C8 Spider

Comment

• My admin fee is $249.

Life is better in sunny Niagara
                2020 C8 Corvette
                Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
                2LT, Z51 + MRC
                Spectra Grey Tridents
                Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler

I'm a Rat and so is my car! (a reference to the Chinese astrological calendar).

Comment

• Originally posted by Bikerjulio View Post
                  Here's the complete Canadian pricing:
                  2020 Vette(1).pdf

Torch Red, Black and Silver are the only no-cost colours. Everything else is $995.
                  Just for the sake of completeness, white is also a no-cost colour.

Anyway, thanks for that PDF Bikerjulio, my estimate was off by 20 bucks. Do you know where I can get a similar PDF for the 2LT? I realize almost everything is the same, but certain interior choices are different since they're Mulan instead of Napa, so I wanted to make sure my interior colour code was still correct.

Haven't heard from my dealer yet, but I'm only number 2 on their list and they're a lower-volume dealer than you folks. Also, thanks for the info on Canadian colour constraints. Looks like I'll have to wait a bit longer for my Torch Red. >sigh<

Comment

• Originally posted by Klinn View Post

Just for the sake of completeness, white is also a no-cost colour.

Anyway, thanks for that PDF Bikerjulio, my estimate was off by 20 bucks. Do you know where I can get a similar PDF for the 2LT? I realize almost everything is the same, but certain interior choices are different since they're Mulan instead of Napa, so I wanted to make sure my interior colour code was still correct.

Haven't heard from my dealer yet, but I'm only number 2 on their list and they're a lower-volume dealer than you folks. Also, thanks for the info on Canadian colour constraints. Looks like I'll have to wait a bit longer for my Torch Red. >sigh<
                    No other info. Wouldn't the original order guide give you the codes? My deal is 100% signed off now. Those colour constraints for Canada only are weird. Could easily change at any time. Still a 1LT constraint as well I heard.

2020 Corvette Order Guide.pdf
                    2020 C8 Corvette
                    2LT, Z51 + MRC
                    Spectra Grey Tridents

Comment

Still a 1LT constraint as well I heard.

[ATTACH]n95852[/ATTACH]
                      WT... ! I'm not getting 1LT but c'mon! Donald! Justin apologized already!

Comment

No other info. Wouldn't the original order guide give you the codes?
                        Yup, the order guide specifies colour codes, and that's what I gave my dealer, but with a purchase this large I like to verify different sources to double, triple, and maybe even quadruple check.

Don't want any surprises on delivery day.

Comment

• I missed the info on color constraints. Can you let me know where to find the info?

Thanks,

Comment

• Apparently torch red, long beach red, silver, yellow, ELB, RB and ZBM are on constraint in Canada only. USA has zero constraints at this time other than HTC.
                            Torch Red C8 Spider

Comment

• Thank you Sparro

Comment

• Originally posted by Accelerate C8 View Post
                                I missed the info on color constraints. Can you let me know where to find the info?

Thanks,
                                I happened to be in my Dealer's office last Thursday morning, the 12th, when he got a message with the colour constraints. As Sparro stated above.

Plus the 1LT is on constraint for Canada.

Canadian orders seem to be on a general constraint judging by the very few orders at status 3000.
                                2020 C8 Corvette
                                2LT, Z51 + MRC
                                Spectra Grey Tridents

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X