MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

Coupe/HTC Build & Price: https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...d-price/config
GM’s C8 Info Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide 1/17 Changes: https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...D=21905&type=0
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections
See more
See less

Start of Canadian C8 Pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Accelerate C8 View Post
    My salesman just texted me and said he finally has confirmed pricing for all of my options. He will be sending it to me shortly. I'll post it up if there any new info for fellow Canadians.
    I got the call today to say they had final Canadian pricing. Going in to sign off. I asked if there were any surprises and was told no, which I take to mean that it is the same or close to the pricing already published.
    Last edited by Bikerjulio; 12-10-2019, 12:30 PM.
    2020 C8 Corvette ....... TPW 2/03/20..........still!!
    Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
    2LT, Z51 + MRC
    Spectra Grey Tridents
    Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler

I'm a Rat and so is my car!

Comment

Like you, and many others, I put my deposit down not caring what the price was going to be (within reason) so it's nice to know it will be what I expect (within reason).
      Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
      Torch red coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP

Comment

Actually there was a surprise. SGM had originally been shown as a no-cost option. Now it's $995. So, I'm not so happy about that. Here's the complete Canadian pricing

Torch Red, Black and Silver are the only no-cost colours. Everything else is $995.

2020 Vette(1).pdf
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Bikerjulio; 12-11-2019, 07:30 AM.
        2LT, Z51 + MRC
        Spectra Grey Tridents

Comment

I'm very surprised the High Wing Spoiler is only $695. I expected it to be much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Accelerate C8 View Post
            I'm very surprised the High Wing Spoiler is only $695. I expected it to be much more.
            My high wing in carbon flash is $670. It's $425 in body colour. What is irritating me is my dealer wants $899 admin fee!
            Torch Red C8 Spider

Comment

Originally posted by Sparro View Post

My high wing in carbon flash is $670. It's $425 in body colour. What is irritating me is my dealer wants $899 admin fee!
              My mistake it is $670. I was looking at the price for colored calipers.

Comment

$899 is a very high admin fee. That *****.
                GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I totally agree John, do you think this is something I can ***** about? I don't really see them changing it...
                  Torch Red C8 Spider

Comment

Nothing you can do other than to convince them to reduce it. GM’s contracts with their independent dealers do not allow GM to mandate what the doc fee it. Some very rare states have set amounts. I have no info, but suspect there are no provincial rules for Canadians as to doc fees.

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

• I didn't see this pricing in this thread so I'm uploading it just in case. TENTATIVE from September.Click image for larger version  Name:	Canadian options Pricing.jpg Views:	0 Size:	219.2 KB ID:	95115
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Murray20c8; 12-11-2019, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Murray20c8 View Post
                        I didn't see this pricing in this thread so I'm uploading it just in case.
                        Murray, that's not correct. You have posted the old preliminary pricing from September. A downloadable PDF is in my post above. Final pricing was only released a couple of days ago.

And it's a duplicate already posted. Suggest delete?
                        Last edited by Bikerjulio; 12-11-2019, 12:20 PM.
                        2LT, Z51 + MRC
                        Spectra Grey Tridents

Comment

• Yours wasn't complete. It only shows 3LT. Have the prices changed for that too? I don't see the delivery charge there either. Is it 2000?

Comment

Yours wasn't complete. It only shows 3LT. Have the prices changed for that too? I don't see the delivery charge there either. Is it 2000?
                            The original pricing for the 1LT etc was issued as firm pricing. Again, this is already here on the thread. It was the options and dealer installed things that were either missing or preliminary in the September release. These things look to be pretty complete in the PDF. Delivery is included.

I'm trying to say that your post has not added anything over what was already known.

See post # 21
                            Last edited by Bikerjulio; 12-11-2019, 12:47 PM.
                            2LT, Z51 + MRC
                            Spectra Grey Tridents

Comment

• Your doc shows 3LT with no delivery or A/C tax that's why I asked. Did you get told what the admin fee would be?

Comment

Your doc shows 3LT with no delivery or A/C tax that's why I asked. Did you get told what the admin fee would be?
                                Delivery - included.
                                A/C tax - standard. Why would GM be showing taxes?? They don't show HST either.
                                Admin fee - that's a dealer issue.
                                2LT, Z51 + MRC
                                Spectra Grey Tridents

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X