MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

Coupe/HTC Build & Price: https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...d-price/config
GM’s C8 Info Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide 1/17 Changes: https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...D=21905&type=0
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections
See more
See less

Start of Canadian C8 Pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have any Canadians had their order status change to 3000?

I commit to letting the forum know about my order status; it would be great if we Canadian buyers can keep each other posted.

Comment

I have not even been able to place my order yet. Stopped in to the dealer last Friday and was told that confidential information on pricing had been released and they could not share it with the public. So the wait continues.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
        I have not even been able to place my order yet. Stopped in to the dealer last Friday and was told that confidential information on pricing had been released and they could not share it with the public. So the wait continues.
        The basic info in post #21 is public. The info I posted in #24 was published by GM Canada to their dealers as preliminary. I didn't post all of it so if there's a specific option - ask. The dealer installed option prices have not been put out, to my knowledge. But nearly every bit of pricing to do with a factory order is available.

The dealers have been able to place orders since last Thursday. But they have to have cars allocated to them in order to do that. There's a bunch of info on the forum here about the ordering process. A dealer may not necessarily have any allocation at all, but might be reluctant to tell you.

Even the large Corvette dealers with allocation are running long waiting lists, but might still be a better bet than a dealer with little history of Corvette sales

As for my order status (on an unconstrained car), sadly there is no progress as of this afternoon.
        Last edited by Bikerjulio; 09-19-2019, 06:30 PM.
        2020 C8 Corvette ....... TPW 2/03/20..........still!!
        Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
        2LT, Z51 + MRC
        Spectra Grey Tridents
        Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler

I'm a Rat and so is my car!

Comment

Originally posted by Happy2bHere View Post
          Have any Canadians had their order status change to 3000?

I commit to letting the forum know about my order status; it would be great if we Canadian buyers can keep each other posted.
          My dealership claims to be the #1 seller of Corvettes in Canada. They are reputable and have no reason to mislead me.

Salesman tells me that my car will be built the first week in January. Cannot show me himself as only their GM has access to the ordering system. He has seen this on manager's screen.

On another forum, I'm being told this is impossible since Canadian pricing is not finalised, and orders cannot progress without pricing.

Edit. Now I'm told this is wrong and at least one other Canadian order has progressed.
          Last edited by Bikerjulio; 09-28-2019, 09:04 AM.
          2LT, Z51 + MRC
          Spectra Grey Tridents

Comment

There is a Canadian Corvette forum I just found which suggests that 7 Canadian orders have progressed to 3000 and there is strong circumstantial evidence that mine is one of them.
            2LT, Z51 + MRC
            Spectra Grey Tridents

Comment

Originally posted by Bikerjulio View Post
              There is a Canadian Corvette forum I just found which suggests that 7 Canadian orders have progressed to 3000 and there is strong circumstantial evidence that mine is one of them.
              Why don't you use the chat button on the Corvette website and ask them to give you an update of your order. All you need is the order number.
              Best evidence rule πŸ‘

Comment

Originally posted by Dumbell2 View Post

Why don't you use the chat button on the Corvette website and ask them to give you an update of your order. All you need is the order number.
                Best evidence rule πŸ‘
                I can, but my information came from my dealership in the form of an email, it was unasked for, and they have zero reason to mislead me.
                Last edited by Bikerjulio; 10-03-2019, 10:35 PM.
                2LT, Z51 + MRC
                Spectra Grey Tridents

Comment

I can, but my information came from my dealership, it was unasked for, and they have zero reason to mislead me.
                  Good enough. Misunderstood your cryptic post. Lol πŸ‘

Comment

Anybody heard any rumors on the price increase. IT'S inevitable.

Comment

2LT $7300 US converts to $9709 Canadian. Actual Canadian price for 2LT is $9900 Canadian
                      US 1LT is priced at $59995 which would convert to $79,793 Canadian-but is actually priced at $69,998 (almost $10k Canadian Discount).
                      So glad we are subsidizing your cars for you.......better hope Trump doesn’t find out ! πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺ
                      Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Ya gotta pay to play

Comment

Good enough. Misunderstood your cryptic post. Lol πŸ‘
                          Didn't mean to be. It could have been better written. I was both pleased but a little surprised to learn that as of Sept 28th only 7 Canadian orders had progressed, and presumably mine was one of them. Since I'd been informed on the 24th.
                          2LT, Z51 + MRC
                          Spectra Grey Tridents

Comment

Didn't mean to be. It could have been better written. I was both pleased but a little surprised to learn that as of Sept 28th only 7 Canadian orders had progressed, and presumably mine was one of them. Since I'd been informed on the 24th.
                            That's great. Congratulations. I am also 3000 TPW 01/06

Comment

If the strike lasts much longer your 3000 status could make a big difference on early delivery date and the number of 2020's produced. I was expecting allocation this month.
                              Congratulations.
                              TPW Feb 24, 2020! GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue, Jet black/suede interior; Yellow stitching and belts. Z51 & Mag Ride; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6E yellow Calipers;

Comment

Originally posted by BYBY4RE View Post

If the strike lasts much longer your 3000 status could make a big difference on early delivery date and the number of 2020's produced. I was expecting allocation this month.
                                Congratulations.
                                Frankly I am tempted to step away from looking at updates about production, options costs, price increases fro Canadians as I keep getting disappointed.

Might be better to just ignore everything about the car until I get a call from my salesman to say: "Your car is ready for pick-up".

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X