Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

GM Official C8 Sites For Your Convenience And Inquiries

*Build/Price:https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...hanks-to-mkenm
*GM’s C8 Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide (9/6): https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...page=&butID=1#
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections. Thank you.
See more
See less

C8 Build and Pricing Including Options Spreadsheet Thanks to MKenM!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 Build and Pricing Including Options Spreadsheet Thanks to MKenM!

Now you can download this xlsx spreadsheet and insert (and remove( as you build your C8 coupe. A huge thanks to MKenM for creating it. He created the best C7 B&P spreadsheet and has done it again. THANK YOU KEN! Thanks also to Jag for alerting us to its creation.

Attached Files
    Last edited by brad66; 09-12-2019, 05:54 AM. Reason: New version
    1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
    2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Thank you for the info.
    Bill Strobel
    Fayetteville, NC
    1979 Corvette Original Owner

"Do It Right or Don't Do It At All"

Comment

Originally posted by brad66 View Post
      Now you can download this xlsx spreadsheet and insert (and remove( as you build your C8 coupe. A huge thanks to MKenM for creating it. He created the best C7 B&P spreadsheet and has done it again. THANK YOU KEN! Thanks also to Jag for alerting us to its creation.

{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tE6572AC7-6344-4D03-A861-C6B6283C1C81.jpeg Views:\t1 Size:\t151.9 KB ID:\t70438","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"70438","data-size":"medium"}

2020 Corvette Pricing Sheet Preliminary Rev A.xlsx
      I was comparing this excellent spreadsheet with one I made for my order. Just to let you know, I do not see "Rocker Panel Extensions - Molded in Color" (Code STI), on the spreadsheet. It is a $550 item. (I might have missed it.)

Comment

Originally posted by MReid View Post

I was comparing this excellent spreadsheet with one I made for my order. Just to let you know, I do not see "Rocker Panel Extensions - Molded in Color" (Code STI), on the spreadsheet. It is a $550 item. (I might have missed it.)
        Also, I think it's missing the 5 spoke pewter accessory wheels.

Comment

Thank You....

Comment

My wife will ask me to do 29 things, I'll do 28 and she'll complain about the one I didn't do.

Comment

my attempts keep saying invalid url contact admin anybody else getting this msg?

Comment

My (GM) Order Workbench printout indicates SFE, Wheel locks at $90. Also, my order shows HUE, Natural with leather seating surfaces. It's a no-cost item, but I believe necessary to select to get full leather interior.

I appreciate the work that went into making this.
                Gotta love an Excel person.
                Last edited by Ralston; 09-12-2019, 07:08 AM.

Comment

I don't know what happened but that link keeps redirecting me telling me to purchase office 2010
                  What happened to the 1LT 2lt and 3LT links?
                  I can't do anything with any of this now.
                  Last edited by Frenzy36; 09-12-2019, 01:23 AM.
                  Rocket City Florida

Comment

Fantastic job. Hopefully we will get the Vert pricing on Oct 2

Comment

Invalid Page - Contact Admin
                      Frenzy, select the Attached File just below.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralston View Post

Frenzy, select the Attached File just below.
                        I did, It redirects me to purchase Office 2010 and my computer warns me it is not a trusted site.
                        What happened to the 1LT 2LT and 3LT links that were here?
                        Rocket City Florida

Comment

New version uploaded to first post.

A couple of things:
                          I didn't create this spreadsheet so I can't answer technical/functional questions. We are getting it from somewhere else and I will grab new versions as they are created.
                          You need to have a newer version of Excel to use the spreadsheet.
                          1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
                          2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

I did, It redirects me to purchase Office 2010 and my computer warns me it is not a trusted site.
                            What happened to the 1LT 2LT and 3LT links that were here?
                            Do you have Excel on your computer? This form requires that application. If you do, well then, I'm no help.

The really interesting bit this form shows is the dealer prices beyond just MSRP.

The worrisome bit is about taxes. Will the 2020 Corvette be subject to Gas Guzzler Tax?
                            Last edited by Ralston; 09-12-2019, 06:10 AM.

Comment

If you don't have Excel, and are a cheapskate like me, you can open and use the spreadsheet using Open Office 4.1.6 a free office suite. Use Google to find where to download it.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X