Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

GM Official C8 Sites For Your Convenience And Inquiries

*Build/Price:https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...hanks-to-mkenm
*GM’s C8 Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide (9/6): https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...page=&butID=1#
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections. Thank you.
See more
See less

Date of Second Consensus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date of Second Consensus

i know that first consensus in Sept 12, and I believe they are only having one per month.
    Anyone know the date of the second consensus?
    thank you.

There is a different than usual process for the C8 in that at least for the first few months, only one consensus each calendar month. We are pretty sure, but not yet postive that the next consensus opens on Thursday, Oct. 3rd. I sure hope so, for that would be that when my C8 would be going in.
    GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue, HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
      There is a different than usual process for the C8 in that at least for the first few months, only one consensus each calendar month. We are pretty sure, but not yet postive that the next consensus opens on Thursday, Oct. 3rd. I sure hope so, for that would be that when my C8 would be going in.
      That's great. Thank you.
      Good luck 👍

Comment

My first consensus opportunity is November for my Blade Silver. Guess no firm date yet for that consensus. Sounds like they occur early in the month or maybe anytime that month?

I'm not expecting to be "selected" for a while.
        Last edited by Boomer; 09-10-2019, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomer View Post
          My first consensus opportunity is November for my Blade Silver. Guess no firm date yet. Sounds like they occur early in the month or maybe anytime that month.

I'm not expecting to be "selected" for a while.
          Interesting. How does your consensus opportunity line up with your dealer deposit list spot?

Comment

Originally posted by Dumbell2 View Post
            Interesting. How does your consensus opportunity line up with your dealer deposit list spot?
            My Nov."consensus opportunity" occurs only because my build will not be subject to any constraints that we are aware of now. My allocation # with my "smaller dealer" is very low.

Hope this answers your Q.

Comment

Great. Thanks.

Comment

I'm #4 out of 5 first wave allocations. I hope this means mine is October but I assume November at the latest.

Comment

November consensus for my Blade Silver
                  Last edited by jwstegbauer; 09-11-2019, 11:05 AM.

Comment

That’s what I’m hoping for too John , maybe “ours” will be line mates 😁
                    2014 Stingray Laguna Blue “Cindyblue”
                    1100 status 😊
                    2020 C8 Stingray 3LT Elkhart Lake Blue 2 tone Blue int.
                    3LT-GS7w/HTO,Z51,FE4,E60,Q8T,ZZ3,FA5,J6E,VQK,RWJ,ERI

Comment

I just learned from Mike Furman that I was one week optimistic, that the October consensus is Thursday, Oct. 10th.

Might the November consensus still be November 7th?
                      GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue, HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

I just learned from Mike Furman that I was one week optimistic, that the October consensus is Thursday, Oct. 10th.

Might the November consensus still be November 7th?
                        Without knowing anything about anything, I would guess it would be consistent with 2nd Thursday of the month I.e. November 14 -if there is any pattern to it. Like I said. I am just guessing.

Comment

Probably a better guess than mine.

Comment

Probably a better guess than mine.
                            I don't think so, but thank you

Comment

Does anyone know if during 1st consensus tomorrow 9-12-19, do low volume dealers like mine (=3) already have their allocations in hand and awaiting to match up my "TRE" order (I'm #3) to become a "sold" order, with their allocation process? They held off placing my order till now in case I changed something in my order. No word from them today.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X