Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

GM Official C8 Sites For Your Convenience And Inquiries

*Build/Price:https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...hanks-to-mkenm
*GM’s C8 Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide (9/6): https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...page=&butID=1#
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections. Thank you.
See more
See less

Ordering My C8 @ Mike Furman’s — Including Purchasing Process Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations John! Beautiful build. I got my name added to Mike's deal folder (over the phone) in late May and had the pleasure of meeting Mike in person at Carlisle last month. I look forward to his call sometime in the future, but I know I have a long line of anxious future C8 owners ahead of me.

Comment

My name went on a folder with Mike on April 3, 2018. He did not give me a number of where I stood but told me I was in the first 100. I have little doubt that the need for a specific number is not needed. He will call me when it is my turn. The big question, now, is whether or not I wish to wait for a Spyder.

Comment

Originally posted by ltomn View Post
        But Mike!!! I live in Montana!!!
        Living there is perfectly fine...heck I may visit some day!

mike

Comment

My name went on a folder with Mike on April 3, 2018. He did not give me a number of where I stood but told me I was in the first 100. I have little doubt that the need for a specific number is not needed. He will call me when it is my turn. The big question, now, is whether or not I wish to wait for a Spyder.
          Oh please ......... Go for the PRHT ....... You know you really ......... really want it ! That will move me up one position on Mike's list.
          Ordered from Mike Furman @Criswell: 2020 C8 1LT, Ceramic Matrix Gray Metallic, GT1 Adrenaline Red Seats. Splash Guards. Corvette Museum Life Member

Comment

Originally posted by JustOneMore View Post
            Question for John or Mike. If the dealer entered TRE instead of SSL by mistake, what would be the consequences?
            Let me ask this a different way. Is a TRE or SSL handled any differently by GM when entered by a dealer?

Comment

Paying full sticker. Which is still a bargain IMO for a car that looks as, and is as great as it is. I would have bought the car if its MSRP was $79,995 and it went 0-60 in 3.3 seconds (though the options knife would have been devastatingly cutting compared to the the butter knife I used in the end).
              GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue, HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

Originally posted by JustOneMore View Post
                Question for John or Mike. If the dealer entered TRE instead of SSL by mistake, what would be the consequences?
                In spite of Mike working like mad to get all his orders ready for tomorrow’s submittal, he just clarified that:

SRE = Sold Retail Order

TRE = Dealer Stock Order

​​​​​​​GM prioritizes SSL order by far!!!
                GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue, HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

So mine says SRE....... what is SSL that you typed above?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike [email protected] View Post

No tax in Oregon where John lives.

Mike
                    Wow. Good for John. In CA the sales tax is nearly 10%.

Comment

True but Oregon has an income tax of up to 11%. No one escapes all the way around.

Comment

I to Booked with Mike he said he would reach out to me sometime next year. Its now hurry up and waite

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyTX View Post

Oh please ......... Go for the PRHT ....... You know you really ......... really want it ! That will move me up one position on Mike's list.
                          I got the call this morning! I politely told Mike that I was waiting for the RHT. Not much I can do with a car like this until May anyway. I live too far north.

Comment

One HT convertible heading to Itomn sometime in the future. Just three weeks, one hour and 52 minutes from now, you will see it naked.

Comment

I got the call this morning! I politely told Mike that I was waiting for the RHT. Not much I can do with a car like this until May anyway. I live too far north.
                              Cool beans ........... That moved me up one notch ........... Thank you !
                              Ordered from Mike Furman @Criswell: 2020 C8 1LT, Ceramic Matrix Gray Metallic, GT1 Adrenaline Red Seats. Splash Guards. Corvette Museum Life Member

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                                One HT convertible heading to Itomn sometime in the future. Just three weeks, one hour and 52 minutes from now, you will see it naked.
                                "Tell me it ain't so ......" Guess I'll have to cover my eyes ................

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X