Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

CORVETTE TODAY #109 - Corvette News & Headlines, Mid-May 2022

Join your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com and they discuss what’s happening with America’s Sports Car. https://youtu.be/LY-bD8tscBs; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...HXCQFbRpXxWPtK
1. Hard Top Convertibles now account for 48% of Corvette orders
2. Here are the most popular Corvette colors of 2022
3. 70th anniversary models delayed because of wheel constraints
4. Export versions of the C8 Z06 with corner mounted exhaust will be exported
5. The 2023 Stingray/Z06 Owner’s Manual available for download
6. The 2023 C8 Z06 is the official Pace Car for the Indianapolis 500
7. Corvette Racing’s drivers take a C8 Stingray on the track at Spring Mountain
8. Corvette Hall Of Fame inductees announced
9. Corvette is the AutoCar 2022 Dream Car of the Year

CORVETTE TODAY is the best way to stay current on what’s happening with Corvette! Don’t miss this episode…..

LISTEN TO THE PODCAST, WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO, SIGN UP FOR EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS AND JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP AT:

www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com
2 of 2 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

Question(s) about deposits for future models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question(s) about deposits for future models

Similar to my 2015 Z06, where I didn't order the "first group" of C7s, I'm not interested in the first C8 models. Maybe I'm too skeptical about new models...

Anyway, I'm wondering when I'd be able to put a deposit on an anticipated Z06 model.

A few weeks ago, I left a voice mail with a well known sales person at a large Atlanta area dealership (I met him once when checking out colors for the Z06, different from where I purchased my C6 and C7, so he doesn't recall me) asking if and when I'd be able to make a deposit. I haven't received a response.

While recently having the oil changed on my Z06 at the dealership where it was purchased, I spoke with a Sales Manager at the dealership (which was recently acquired) about a deposit and he said "he wasn't sure" but he would make a note and "...contact me when appropriate."

1. Does anyone have an idea when it would be appropriate to place a deposit on an anticipated Z06?
    2. Should I place a deposit at more than one dealer to make it more likely that I'm able to purchase one?

Thanks for any comments.
    2011 Charcoal Grey GS
    2015 Night Race Blue Z06
    awaiting C8 Z06

There are those that have been on Z06 lists for years!
    Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Call one of our supporting dealers and get yourself on the c8 z06 list ..

i am usimg crisswell in maryland the sales mans name is Mike Furman.

click on the banner. He is a slaes professional selling corvettes for 42 years.

place your reservation with Mike and you will

be good to go

Comment

I have a deposit with Les Stanford Chevrolet in Dearborn, for the anticipated 1000hp Zora. My salesperson is James Fillmore (313-608-8547). Was told it would be at least a 2023 model, maybe 2024. I am number 9 on that list, and it is still growing. A friend called James shortly after I spoke with him, and they were at number 15 already. I went there August 20 for the dealership road show..Was impressed with the dealership and James. So, bottom line is the lists do exist, and they are growing.

Regards Brian

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
          Call one of our supporting dealers and get yourself on the c8 z06 list ..

i am using Criswell in maryland the sales mans name is Mike Furman.

click on the banner. He is a sales professional selling corvettes for 42 years.

place your reservation with Mike and you will

be good to go
          Agree 100% Mike is the best as far soon I'm concerned.
          2022 1LT Coupe Hypersonic Gray Metallic Carbon Flash wheels Yellow calipers Yellow Seat Belts Corvette Museum Life Member . Red White and BBQ ........ TX, It's A Whole 'Nother Country !

Comment

Thanks for the comments.

Placed a deposit at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet this morning.

"Around number 20"...
            2011 Charcoal Grey GS
            2015 Night Race Blue Z06
            awaiting C8 Z06

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X