Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: Latest Corvette News And Headlines

Things are starting to heat up about the new C8 Z06! And CORVETTE TODAY covers it all in this News & Headlines episode. Here are some of the topics you'll hear about ... https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...kihhFe5DMAPYnY
1. Final stats for the 2021 model year C8 Corvette
2. Nearly half of the C8.R IMSA Edition C8’s are already sold
3. 2022 C8 Configurator is now live
4. The C8 was the 2nd fastest selling new car in August 2021
5. Consumer Reports declines to recommend the 2021 C8 Corvette
6. 2021 C8 tops its class in the JD Power APEAL Study
7. A Nurburgring video captures 2023 C8 Z06 with unofficial track time
8. We have video evidence that the C8 Z06 will also come in an HTC
9. Did we see the reveal colors on the last teaser video for the C8 Z06?
10. Another Easter Egg discovery on the C8 Z06 “Save the Date” video
11. Spy photos of the C8 E-ray confirm it’s a performance hybrid
12. New Zealand about to get their right-hand drive C8 Corvettes
13. The C8 Z06 might break 3 production V8 records
14. Chevrolet has officially quit making the LT5 engine with 755 hp

This is a long list of topics, and it's not everything that's covered in this episode of the CORVETTE TODAY podcast.

Listen Here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Website & Merchandise: www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com
Get CORVETTE TODAY email notifications: https://CorvetteToday.ck.page
Join the CORVETTE TODAY Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2718423201763136
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCRn-2X0SjjEXUt_...
2 of 3 < >

PRIVATE MESSAGE HINT/HELP

Some are having trouble seeing a PM another member has sent them, saying it is just the title and then a big white blank page. Just click on the title and the message will open up for you. Thanks.
See more
See less

Ordering from Kerbeck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordering from Kerbeck

Has anyone placed their order with Kerbeck yet?

only placed a deposit, not expecting the call until spring next year #1265

Comment

I put down a deposit with them in mid-May, I'm supposed to be #449. I got an email late last week from Dave saying that that'd be contacting folks in the order that the deposits were received to get everyone's desired build specs so that they can start submitting orders (which starts Sept 12 IIRC). Smooth sailing so far 😊😎
      Last edited by Heartbeat; 08-27-2019, 09:30 AM.
      Torch Red, Z51, 2LT, Mag Ride, E60, Adrenaline Red/ Two-Tone GT2, CF goodies
      ​​​​​​

Comment

congrats on the early allocation Heartbeat, if kerbeck does about 150 a month you should take delivery around March right?

Comment

I'm #384. I also got an email late last week from Dave saying that that'd be contacting folks in the order that the deposits were received to get everyone's desired build specs so that they can start submitting orders (which starts Sept 12 IIRC).

I'm SUPER excited to get this moving forward! PLEASE take my money!!!

Wonder if the drop off rate for orders is really 40%? If so we should all be getting calls from Dave very soon.
          Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - Delivered 3/18/20 C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

I guess people don’t drop off until they’re called?
            Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Originally posted by Meldoon View Post
              I guess people don’t drop off until they’re called?
              Agree, that would seem appropriate as we all have thousand dollar deposits...Boy if the drops off rate holds true we could all get our cars a lot faster than originally thought...I guess we will wait and see.
              Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - Delivered 3/18/20 C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

I keep forgetting people will probably drop out. That’s good news for all of us!! I’m #535....Can’t wait for the process to get started

Comment

I am #164 and just asked Dave about status. He said I should get a call this week or next at the latest. Crossing fingers . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Whoya5555 View Post
                    I am #164 and just asked Dave about status. He said I should get a call this week or next at the latest. Crossing fingers . . .
                    Welcome to the forum Whoya5555, great first post.

I would have thought you should have been contacted already. If they get 130-150 a month and even a few drop off your getting from their first months allocation.....

It would be really awesome if this process was a little more transparent and dealers all had a published playbook so customers know what to expect and when.

Comment

Thanks Richrat - I've been lurking in the shadows way too long and figured I need to get off my butt and contribute! I will update when I get that call.

Comment

Just thinking out loud, I completely understand they have a lot of people to contact. Then I’m guessing you have to send in the other 5% deposit in a certain amount of time or get pushed off the list and get your deposit back. Plus they have to deal with 1LT constraints so that might put 35% of the list that still wants a car out for the first 10 weeks...

I can’t wait! So exciting!

Comment

Originally posted by Whoya5555 View Post
                          Thanks Richrat - I've been lurking in the shadows way too long and figured I need to get off my butt and contribute! I will update when I get that call.
                          Please do, it will help many other people!

Also we value everyone’s contribution here on this forum! Great to have you!

Comment

Originally posted by Sandyslu View Post
                            I keep forgetting people will probably drop out. That’s good news for all of us!! I’m #535....Can’t wait for the process to get started
                            A lot of people will switch to the convertible when it becomes available, and that will be a constraint for sure.
                            Torch red 1LT, no options. Built June 4, received July 2

Comment

I dont believe as many people as previously occurred years past at 40% will drop off.

would be awesome if it did occur but the cars so hot...i dont think we will see a 40 percent drop off rate this time.

i hope Im wrong.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X