Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

PRIVATE MESSAGE HINT/HELP

Some are having trouble seeing a PM another member has sent them, saying it is just the title and then a big white blank page. Just click on the title and the message will open up for you. Thanks.
See more
See less

questioning on ordering and a price increase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questioning on ordering and a price increase

At what order status will you not be affected by a price increase? If I'm at code 1100 now and I need an August car will a price increase affect me also what code can I move up to while waiting for a car to be built late summer to not be affect by an increase

GM has done this both ways, but +90% of the time a specific orderbecomes price protected at status 2000 (the time when GM has offered your dealer a specific allocation for that current consensus and your dealer has chosen to match that allocation with your order — which leads a few days later to the status 2000 being achieved).

For those who are wanting a Corvette buying brush up or “Purchasing 101,” please read the first four stickied threads here:

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...r-new-corvette

Best of luck stryker1969.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

thank you very much

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X