Lease options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lease options?

Not really looking for specifics but has any one heard if there will be any lease options available for the c8?

High demand products like the c8 will lease badly..

better to purchase and sell ...

your net cost will be much less than a lease...on these cars..

i hope you dont mind my candor..

no subvented lease deals at team corvette...too high a demand product..

if I took a guess...we would suggest a base c8 at 60 grand...it would lease at about 36 grand for 36 months..

thats a thousand a month...gove ir take a hundred no money down

buying to own at the same sixty would over 3 years and selling would cost you 15 grand in depreciation in my opinion...

as you can see even accounting for interest on a purchase loan...the 15 grand in depreciation is much less than the 36 grand in lease payments...

even if Im off a little...the private purchase and private sale in 36 months on a base vehicle is the smarter play...

the standard c8 meaning no options is an unbelievable value...and tje standard 1LT is not a stripper by any means..

option over time hold zero residual value

Comment

Leases will be a non starter on the C8. These cars will be selling tens of thousands of dollars above list on the second hand market next spring if people decide to make a quick buck by flipping them. Over 1 to 2 years you won't lose much money at all on an LT1 Z51 with no other high dollar options.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X