Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

CorvetteToday Podcast Delves Into C4 With Aficionado Brad Hansen

CORVETTE TODAY delves into the C4 Corvette with affectionato, Brad Hansen. https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...I0r3Da0OXhSCLC Brad is a LA videographer, but uses his C4 as a Daily Driver. Consequently, he has become a true go-to guy for all C4 do-it-yourselfers! Brad has a great YouTube channel and social media presence. You'll find out all about that and more on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!

Listen Here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Website & Merchandise: www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com
Get CORVETTE TODAY emails: https://CorvetteToday.ck.page
Join the CORVETTE TODAY Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2718423201763136
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCRn-2X0SjjEXUt_...
See more
See less

C7 1st delivered 9/18 for52k then 3/7 price increase to 54k. C8 increases when?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C7 1st delivered 9/18 for52k then 3/7 price increase to 54k. C8 increases when?

GM raised the price $2k of the 2014 c7 5 1/2 months after the first c7 was delivered...

do you think the c8 will also see a price increase in price of 2k 6 months after the first ine is delivered?

motor trend and a few other news organization has stated GM will also probably increase prices..

when do you think the price increase will come for our beloved c8?

Originally posted by JB View Post
    GM raised the price $2k of the 2014 c7 5 1/2 months after the first c7 was delivered...

do you think the c8 will also see a price increase in price of 2k 6 months after the first ine is delivered?

when do you think the price increase will come for our beloved c8?
    An unlikely increase of 5k would still be a bargain
    LT2; Ceramic Gray Metallic; HTM Trim Jet Black; T19 Seat Belt Color Black; AE4 Seat Competition Sport Bucket; E60 Front Lift; Q8Q 5-open spoke Carbon Flash; FE4 Suspension Z51 Magnetic Selective Ride Control; Z51 Performance package
    Delivered September 16, 2020

Comment

I totally get what your saying but I d be lying if I said I woukdnt be ****ed if I missed the lower price considering Ive placed my reservation since may two months before the reveal and I didnt get the better price because I chose 1LT z51 fe4 versus 2LT z51 fe4 with the e60 option..

I still dont understand the constraint system of order input versus order acceptance and price protection...

Tesla lost my business because they ****ed around on me. I m sure they dint care ...but turned me off to the brand forever.

usually I ordered my corvette and seven weeks it would come in...

here I reserved a c8...2 months before the reveal and have to wait about a year for delivery...

it would mar my enthusiasm if I found out the price went up while I was waiting ..

could **** me off enough on principal..

im just saying I dont want to hear it depends on demand ...

2021 price increase...that I understand...its normal business practices.....first year delivery and preorders...that should be price consistent..

mid year price increases with a deposit in at a dealership...that deposit should be price protected

imdont care what the code number is on the order ..3000 or whatever...1100..

if the dealer has my reservation and the deposit...my price should be protected..

thats proper business...

this is my first corvette out of four where I was adventurous enough to get the first year of the new generation...

tjat leap of faith alone should be rewarded with consistent pricing..

just my opinion and i dont like being a victim of what I consider bait and switch...

im a faithful gm purchaser of probably a dozen new GM products.....but **** me off on what I consider a bait and switch even for a dollar and Ill consider that an insult...

for me it would be principal.

for those who dont care...I understand... and appreciate your position.

Comment

Chillax brother.....nothing has happened yet, has it? I am far more concerned about the economy as a whole, but, I cannot do anything about that either, other than prepare for it a little. The market will determine if and when a price increase happens. I agree that our pricing should be locked in. If I feel like I am done wrong, I won’t buy. This car is not a necessity. Meanwhile.....I’m going driving!
        Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Unless GM has changed their policy they price protect orders as long as it is the sameyear.Order a unit on a certain date and the price goes up the next day as long as the order has been entered it is protected.

Comment

Originally posted by Meldoon View Post
            Chillax brother.....nothing has happened yet, has it? I am far more concerned about the economy as a whole, but, I cannot do anything about that either, other than prepare for it a little. The market will determine if and when a price increase happens. I agree that our pricing should be locked in. If I feel like I am done wrong, I won’t buy. This car is not a necessity. Meanwhile.....I’m going driving!

Hehehe Im on fire sometimes when i read **** that ****es me off..(sorry if it seemed like a fire alarm)

just like I would not pay one dollar over MsRP...I would feel a price change after I ordered would ruin my good mood when buying this car.

its a principal thing for me. I would be annoyed that I didnt order the 2LT for 7300 bucks and stayed with the 1LT which is on a december constraint for a z51 fe4 1LT...

i never bought first year so all these nuances are beginning to **** me off..

if ordering a z51 fe4 2lt with E60 cost me 76 grand id be happy writing the check...if the c8 z51 fe4 1lt costs me 67 grand id be even happier writing the check ...i made my decision based off the fact i dont really need all the luxury items in the 2lt...only to find out the E60 isnt available on the 1LT...but if after passing up on the 2Lt c8 z51 fe4 e60 at 76 grand which isnt on constraint lands me into a 69 grand 1lt z51 fe4...im always going to remember how this idiot process worked ..l i might not be so happy to write the check...(not that any business would care)

Im not proud of acknowledging that it would annoy me...its a personality trait...i know myself,

it might annoy me so much it would temper my enthusiasm ...

hopefully as you suggested that wont be case...we have been watching this process unfold for 9 months and we have another 9 to 12 to go...

I went through the awd tesla bait and switch process for two years only to get annoyed one day and go out and cut a deal on an alfa romeo stelvio ti sport in 15 minutes with delivery the next day.

as far as what the economy does that has little impact on my decision ...to buy this car...
            Last edited by JB; 08-25-2019, 07:56 PM.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X