Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: Latest Corvette News And Headlines

Things are starting to heat up about the new C8 Z06! And CORVETTE TODAY covers it all in this News & Headlines episode. Here are some of the topics you'll hear about ...
1. Final stats for the 2021 model year C8 Corvette
2. Nearly half of the C8.R IMSA Edition C8’s are already sold
3. 2022 C8 Configurator is now live
4. The C8 was the 2nd fastest selling new car in August 2021
5. Consumer Reports declines to recommend the 2021 C8 Corvette
6. 2021 C8 tops its class in the JD Power APEAL Study
7. A Nurburgring video captures 2023 C8 Z06 with unofficial track time
8. We have video evidence that the C8 Z06 will also come in an HTC
9. Did we see the reveal colors on the last teaser video for the C8 Z06?
10. Another Easter Egg discovery on the C8 Z06 “Save the Date” video
11. Spy photos of the C8 E-ray confirm it’s a performance hybrid
12. New Zealand about to get their right-hand drive C8 Corvettes
13. The C8 Z06 might break 3 production V8 records
14. Chevrolet has officially quit making the LT5 engine with 755 hp

This is a long list of topics, and it's not everything that's covered in this episode of the CORVETTE TODAY podcast.

Listen Here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Website & Merchandise: www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com
Get CORVETTE TODAY email notifications: https://CorvetteToday.ck.page
Join the CORVETTE TODAY Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2718423201763136
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCRn-2X0SjjEXUt_...
2 of 3 < >

PRIVATE MESSAGE HINT/HELP

Some are having trouble seeing a PM another member has sent them, saying it is just the title and then a big white blank page. Just click on the title and the message will open up for you. Thanks.
See more
See less

1LT delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1LT delay

I can appreciate that Chevrolet wants to make a few bucks at the beginning of the C8 production, and will be turning out loaded models first. When do the experts here believe Chevrolet will start producing the 1lt, including my torch red C8 with no options?
    Torch red 1LT, no options. Built June 4, received July 2

Weeks of production 6-9 is when the 1LT will start.
    Ron Shinault
    www.isellcorvettes.com
    Weber Chevrolet
    Columbia, IL
    2019 Dealerrater Dealer of the Year - Illinois
    314-677-7114

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] Chevrolet View Post
      Weeks of production 6-9 is when the 1LT will start.
      So like March?

Comment

Yes, March would be a good guess.
        Ron Shinault
        www.isellcorvettes.com
        Weber Chevrolet
        Columbia, IL
        2019 Dealerrater Dealer of the Year - Illinois
        314-677-7114

Comment

Originally posted by WillRockwell View Post
          I can appreciate that Chevrolet wants to make a few bucks at the beginning of the C8 production, and will be turning out loaded models first. When do the experts here believe Chevrolet will start producing the 1lt, including my torch red C8 with no options?
          I'm getting your twin. I'm number 2 and there is an allocation in Sept but the factory is only taking orders for 2LT & 3LT's. The dealer said my build is scheduled to go in on the November consensus and he will call me to see if I had any changes. $59,995 plus tax.
          1LT |Torch Red/Black | MSRP $59,995 | DOB=8/31 | Home on 9/24.
          Splash Guards, Cargo Nets, All weather Jake Floor Mats and Cargo Area Liner, and Front Grille Screens behind grilles.

Comment

Originally posted by 2020Colorado View Post

I'm getting your twin. I'm number 2 and there is an allocation in Sept but the factory is only taking orders for 2LT & 3LT's. The dealer said my build is scheduled to go in on the November consensus and he will call me to see if I had any changes. $59,995 plus tax.
            I'm number one at my dealer, they only have three allocations for the first round. It may be a small dealer, but I am a big customer for them, and they are doing everything they can to push my order through.

Comment

Will, unless your willing to order a 2LT or 3LT the factory is not building any 1LT's until the 6-9 weeks after start of production. Please see John's sticky for the constraints listed below. I'm willing to wait for my 1LT in Torch Red and black interior.

Sticky: Official C8 Stingray Constraints

Started by John, 08-13-2019, 09:35 PM
              1LT |Torch Red/Black | MSRP $59,995 | DOB=8/31 | Home on 9/24.
              Splash Guards, Cargo Nets, All weather Jake Floor Mats and Cargo Area Liner, and Front Grille Screens behind grilles.

Comment

This is done by all co. The most expensive will go into prod. first Trucks are all the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by 2020Colorado View Post
                  Will, unless your willing to order a 2LT or 3LT the factory is not building any 1LT's until the 6-9 weeks after start of production. Please see John's sticky for the constraints listed below. I'm willing to wait for my 1LT in Torch Red and black interior.

Sticky: Official C8 Stingray Constraints

Started by John, 08-13-2019, 09:35 PM
                  I have no problem waiting a few extra weeks instead of paying $20,000 for extras I don't feel I need

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Cadle View Post
                    This is done by all co. The most expensive will go into prod. first Trucks are all the same way.
                    Yep. Remember how long it took Tesla to actually offer the "$35,000" model 3. How how little time elapsed before they stopped making it?
                    Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X