Kerbeck’s 2020 C8 Reservation List is Closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerbeck’s 2020 C8 Reservation List is Closed

Kerbeck is sold out of 2020 C8's. WOW this is news!

KERBECK’S 2020 CORVETTE RESERVATION LIST IS NOW CLOSED.

NOW TAKING RESERVATIONS ON EARLY, 2021 CORVETTE STINGRAYS!

This information is on their website...
    Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - Delivered 3/18/20 C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Maybe their just not gauranteeing anymore 2020's? Not sure how they can be sold out when they don't really know past the first 3 months allocation...I heard they were in the 800's so they might be leaving some stock for the dealership...

Amazing news for GM & Kerbeck!
    Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - Delivered 3/18/20 C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

Reservations aren't the same as orders. If some of those people drop out, which will almost certainly happen, Kerbeck will certainly accept more orders.
      Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post
        Reservations aren't the same as orders. If some of those people drop out, which will almost certainly happen, Kerbeck will certainly accept more orders.
        I wasn’t implying anything, I was just posting what is on their website.
        Last edited by Richrat; 08-21-2019, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Richrat View Post
          Maybe their just not gauranteeing anymore 2020's? Not sure how they can be sold out when they don't really know past the first 3 months allocation...I heard they were in the 800's so they might be leaving some stock for the dealership...

Kerbeck will actually know what their allocations are for the year. Most others will only know first 3 months but being the largest vette seller on the planet I’m sure Chevy has let them know.

Comment

Exactly, the very top dealers have no doubt what their minimum total allocation is going to be.

as noted above that we drop out, so there will be openings that do occur at those top dealers.

I have been saying for over one year that they’re going to sell out nationwide, yet still have thousands of unmet customers, desires for one this first year.
            GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

This is just unbelievable that Kerbeck is sold out, how many car do they get,,,,??????????????

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                I have been saying for over one year that they’re going to sell out nationwide, yet still have thousands of unmet customers, desires for one this first year.
                If this post is out of line, pse delete.

I've heard from a dealer that Kerbeck has been taking reservations/deposits well in excess of their known number of allocations for 2020 C8s. I suppose thats OK as long as the the depositors are told it would be very unlikely they would get a 2020 C8.

Comment

Are we confusing "orders" with "allocation"? Does this mean that there won't be a singel C8 for sale on a lot? Did they not save or have allocations for dealer sales??

It could certainly be true, but that would mean that potentially all 30K+ units are pre-sold? (assuming Kerbeck is on average with other dealers.)
                  Last edited by Racer X; 08-21-2019, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomer View Post

If this post is out of line, pse delete.

I've heard from a dealer that Kerbeck has been taking reservations/deposits well in excess of their known number of allocations for 2020 C8s. I suppose thats OK as long as the the depositors are told it would be very unlikely they would get a 2020 C8.
                    not saying your source is wrong but, i put my deposit down last Friday august 16th (i'm number #1265) was told that i have a real allocation, so one could assume that they have fewer than 1500 for the year if they're already sold out. Based on how many allocations we know other top dealers are receiving it is believable that they have in excess of 1300 but not much more for 2020, which i believe the OP's post verifies.
                    Last edited by bat94man; 08-21-2019, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Richrat View Post

That is definitely amazing. If they sell 800 cars at $70000 average, thats $56,000,000. $56 million dollars plus doc fees. And this is just one dealer. I think GM has a winner, way beyond what they may have thought
                      3LT Long Beach Red , Z51, FE4 , ZZ3, Black interior ,38S red stitching, Q8T, FA5, ER1, CFX, and R8C

Comment

Wonderful news...1500 c8 s sold at kerbeck is awesome.

Comment

How do they know GM won’t figure out a way to produce more cars?
                          Is someone at GM kicking themselves (or being fired) for pricing too low?
                          Last edited by Meldoon; 08-21-2019, 07:57 PM.
                          Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Originally posted by Meldoon View Post
                            How do they know GM won’t figure out a way to produce more cars?
                            Is someone at GM kicking themselves (or being fired) for pricing too low?
                            I believe the public relations move creating a needed halo effect of extreme excellence as well as extreme value over all of GM products was the goal.

GM s specialty vehicles such as corvettes are among the most iconic brands in the industry.

Comment

In the aerospace industry, when we couldn’t make aircraft an missiles fast enough, we worked 3 shifts, 7 day a week.
                              Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X