Z51 rear spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z51 rear spoiler

Does the Z51 come standard with the high rear spoiler? I don’t care for the real high one.

The wing is optional and the spoiler is standard.

Comment

Comes with the standard spoiler, not the high wing spoiler. The Z51 splitter is sweet!!!!

Comment

Thank you both for the explanations

Comment

I saw in the virtualization tool that you could get the mirrors and spoiler in CF visible but saw nothing on the price list. Am I just missing it or do they call it something else on the price list/order number form? Looking to price mine out and can’t find that item.

wish there was a picture book to go along with the part number and description, I’m such a visual person, lol.
          Mesa, AZ.
          AYM, 3LT, Z51, 5VM (via ACS Composite), 5ZC, FE4, RCC

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Desert Dog View Post
            I saw in the virtualization tool that you could get the mirrors and spoiler in CF visible but saw nothing on the price list. Am I just missing it or do they call it something else on the price list/order number form? Looking to price mine out and can’t find that item.

wish there was a picture book to go along with the part number and description, I’m such a visual person, lol.
            I’m a visual also!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Desert Dog View Post

The 2LT pricing has 5JR, "Mirror caps in visible carbon fiber." I don't see the spoiler in CF in the ordering guide or price list. It may be a delayed availability option.
              Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

spoiler standard on z51

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Happy View Post
                  spoiler standard on z51
                  But not in carbon fiber.
                  Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

no not in carbon fiber

Comment

So spoiler is the color of the car. Correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Sandyslu View Post
                        So spoiler is the color of the car. Correct?
                        Or carbon flash. So far they haven’t shown us a CF spoiler but you can rest assure that they will. Most likely on the Z06 or ZR1 level cars.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X