Price for the Convertible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price for the Convertible?

Now that the prices are out for the coupe, I'm quite curious about the base price for my future convertible. Any ideas from the experts here? Both amount and timing? Thanks.
    Current DD is 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C LE #016/500

Originally posted by foleydb View Post
    Now that the prices are out for the coupe, I'm quite curious about the base price for my future convertible. Any ideas from the experts here? Both amount and timing? Thanks.
    It is a guess at this point. All GM has announced is Convertible pricing and Information will be released this fall. I have not seen a specific date and of course no pricing. A guess on pricing would be around 6K for this option. More than the C7 as the HTC will require a more powerful and more complicated Hydraulic Cylinder System. IMO

Comment

My guess is around $7,500. But that information is worth exactly what you paid for it.

And, as John has mentioned a couple of times, GM may bundle some things that are options on the coupe as standard on the HTV. Such as making the 2LT the base package, and not offering the 'vert in a 1LT. No one outside of GM knows. GM may not even have made the final decision yet.
      Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X