Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pricing time for internet

What time will prices be published on Aug 15

Read that one person was scheduled to meet at the dealer at 10am, so it's likely that the prices will be out before that time. It won't take long for word to spread.

Comment

My guess is we will have it by tomorrow night. However, what does it really matter give or take a few hours/days? First consensus isn’t for a month so as long as we have it before then that’s the only actually relevant time

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Cadle View Post
        What time will prices be published on Aug 15
        We do not know. I just checked many past media.chevrolet press releases and there is no pattern at all as to what times of the day they are sent out. Keith Cornett (CorvetteBlogger), Jeremy (jagamajajaran) and I are all GM “Accredited Media,” so well get a GM press release whenever it is sent out — and of course would post soonest possible.

However, no plans for any of to stay up all Wednesday night/Thursday until sunrise waiting for it — for it could be released literally any time of day Thursday.
        Last edited by John; 08-13-2019, 09:01 PM.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover and 5JR vis CF mirror caps.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

I'll be staying up tonight til at least 1am checking......but that's when I throw the towel in and will check again in the AM on 8/15

Comment

C'mon, does it really matter if you can price your order, which won't actually go into any meaningful status until September anyway, at midnight tonight, noon tomorrow, or 10:00 pm? I think we all need to take a deep breath, go for a drive in our current Corvette, and relax.
            SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
            >35,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post
              C'mon, does it really matter if you can price your order, which won't actually go into any meaningful status until September anyway, at midnight tonight, noon tomorrow, or 10:00 pm? I think we all need to take a deep breath, go for a drive in our current Corvette, and relax.
              Absolutely matters to me....Allows me to know what packages I am going to be able to order and which I am going to have to pass on...and then maybe just then I can finally have some peace of mind in my crazy running brain and not have to check the various corvette pages every 15 minutes anymore lol

P.s. Maybe if I still had my Vette, I could relax lol.

Comment

THANKS AGAIN, I have total confidence that the pricing will be available here at MECF before any of us hear from our Dealers. I would think all the dealers would appreciate the effort of this site and the staff of MECF in keeping all informed on the progress of the ordering process of the C8 and would promote this site so that they could eliminate all the calls of the many excited buyers of the C8 on key dates.

Comment

Originally posted by Jljordann922 View Post

Absolutely matters to me....Allows me to know what packages I am going to be able to order and which I am going to have to pass on...and then maybe just then I can finally have some peace of mind in my crazy running brain and not have to check the various corvette pages every 15 minutes anymore lol

P.s. Maybe if I still had my Vette, I could relax lol.
                  And knowing that 12 hours sooner makes a real difference, when your order isn't actually going live until September?
                  SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                  >35,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post

And knowing that 12 hours sooner makes a real difference, when your order isn't actually going live until September?
                    Yes....That is 12 hours less of me thinking about the unknown.

Comment

Just a “point of order” Meyerweb did you check out the C8 on July19 or wait until the 20 or 21?
                      sometimes sooner IS better then later. Does it really mater? probably not. JMHO. 😎
                      2014 Stingray Laguna Blue “Cindyblue”
                      1100 status 😊
                      2020 C8 Stingray; 3LT ; GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue ; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51;FE4 Mag Ride; C2Q dual roof ; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6E yellow Calipers; VQK Splash Guards.

Comment

Yes....That is 12 hours less of me thinking about the unknown.
                        Or sleeping....

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                        >35,000+ miles

Comment

Originally posted by V1 VR View Post
                          Just a “point of order” Meyerweb did you check out the C8 on July19 or wait until the 20 or 21?
                          sometimes sooner IS better then later. Does it really mater? probably not. JMHO. 😎
                          Watched the reveal, but I didn't immediately get on the visualizer and try to "build" my car.

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                          >35,000+ miles

Comment

Since I'm gainfully employed and past my school days where I could stay up all night and still function, I will go to bed at my normal time. Besides if the prices come out at 9:00pm, I know I'll loose a good 6 hours of sleep!
                            2LT GKZ in Torch Red
                            5ZZ High Wing Spoiler - Carbon Flash Metallic
                            AH2 GT2 Seats
                            E60 Front Lift Adjustable Height with Memory
                            FE4 Magnetic Ride Suspension
                            HUK Sky Cool Gray Seats
                            J6F Red Calipers
                            NPP Performance Exhaust (Incl w/Z51)
                            SC7 Roof Panel Storage Bag in Black w/Crossed Flags logo
                            Z51 Z51 Performance pkg
                            ZYC Carbon Flash Metallic painted outside mirrors

Comment

Nah, that peace of mind will be replaced with lots of second-guessing your choices, as in "Hmmm, I didn't add this option because it was kinda pricey but will I regret it long term if I don't?" or maybe "Do I really need this thing? It's nice but what about that thing instead?" And so on and so forth.

If my time on the C7 build-your-own site showed me anything, it was that it's not over until it's over.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X