MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

GM Official C8 Sites For Your Convenience And Inquiries

*Build & Price Your C8 with Spreadsheet:https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...-msrp-incl-dfc
*GM’s C8 Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide:https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...=21905&type=0#
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c

Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections. Thank you.
See more
See less

Kerbeck Allocation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerbeck Allocation?

Anyone know how many C8s Kerbeck is getting allocated the first 3 months?
    Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, Just SOLD my 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam and Vortech supercharger for new C8 - On Kerbeck's pre-order list for a 2020 ME C8

Not sure. But I went from 400 something when putting my deposit down to 535 on the list. How does that happen??

Comment

Originally posted by Sandyslu View Post
      Not sure. But I went from 400 something when putting my deposit down to 535 on the list. How does that happen??
      Was Dave not able to explain what happened?
      Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, Just SOLD my 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam and Vortech supercharger for new C8 - On Kerbeck's pre-order list for a 2020 ME C8

Comment

Unfortunately I didn’t deal with Dave. I didn’t know about Dave until after my deposit.

Comment

Originally posted by Richrat View Post
          Anyone know how many C8s Kerbeck is getting allocated the first 3 months?
          Ballpark of 125 and up each of the three months. Of course if any of those want a HT convertible, then numbers higher than that would move forward.
          Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of NCM.

Comment

Its been said about 40 percent of the buyers will usually back out of their reservation becaise of other priorities or multiple reservations at various dealers...

so if you are number 500 at a large dealer...figure you are number 300 divided by the number of allocations per month...so using that logic that is all just guess work...

if say dealer A gets 125 corvettes a month allocation...and your number 500...theoretically...your are really number 300 (40percent average drop off rate as explained above) 300 /125 you could if the stars all line up get your allocation delivery by the third month of deliveries...

if they start in fevruary? Have your corvette by april...

of course quality control issues, limited availability on specific options amd even just the simple fact everyone who got a reservation decides not to drop out...which I think is entirely possible...could get delivery May, june or july...

personally with my luck...lol im expecting my c8 z51 fe4 1LT anywhere from march to december 2020...

heheh...

its impossible to tell...and its all just in good fun...
            Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 1LT VK3 GKZ HTA

Comment

Was number 1 at my dealer got my order number yesterday,,,,status 1100

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post

Ballpark of 125 and up each of the three months. Of course if any of those want a HT convertible, then numbers higher than that would move forward.
                Thanks John!

If there is a 25% drop off and 20% of people with deposits wait for a vert that puts me at about 280 then another factor is colors that will not be available for the first 3 months might take another 30% off so, I could be right around 200...This keeps getting better!
                Last edited by Richrat; 08-13-2019, 05:46 PM.

Comment

I would follow the simple math of 40 percent drop off which would be inclusive of all the various factors you discussed...

once we all get the cars we wont be worrying about one or two months one way or the other on delivery...

jmo
                  Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 1LT VK3 GKZ HTA

Comment

Originally posted by Richrat View Post

Thanks John!

If there is a 25% drop off and 20% of people with deposits wait for a vert that puts me at about 280 then another factor is colors that will not be available for the first 3 months might take another 30% off so, I could be right around 200...This keep getting better!
                    Richrat, what number are you currently??

Comment

When I called Kerbeck they said they had 1000 deposits! Also, asked how big their allocation was and they refused to comment, so I passed. I've got two reservations with different dealers now. One close to home has an allocation of 237 of which I'm 231, but MacMulkin had 1172 spots and I'm 306 on their list. Hope it doesn't take too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandyslu View Post
                        My guess is that when you originally talked to the salesperson you asked where are list was at that time and probably estimated and said in the 4's but by the time we got your deposit we were up over 500. I could be wrong but this happened to a few people so that's probably it.

Dave

Comment

Welcome Swift93. Good first post. Thanks for joining us.

My noting that Kerbeck has around 125/month is not a number they have released, but based on analysis of other dealers’ and those other dealers’ announced allocations. It is in the ballpark, and could well be significantly low. Kerbeck is # 1 for a good reason, their previous sales (their being #1 on in Corvette sales the last 25 years).
                          Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of NCM.

Comment

Thanks for clarifying Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                              Welcome Swift93. Good first post. Thanks for joining us.

My noting that Kerbeck has around 125/month is not a number they have released, but based on analysis of other dealers’ and those other dealers’ announced allocations. It is in the ballpark, and could well be significantly low. Kerbeck is # 1 for a good reason, their previous sales (their being #1 on in Corvette sales the last 25 years).
                              Thanks for the welcome. I like how everyone here seems very friendly, tolerant and respectful of others. Congrats to all.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X