Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: Latest Corvette News And Headlines

Things are starting to heat up about the new C8 Z06! And CORVETTE TODAY covers it all in this News & Headlines episode. Here are some of the topics you'll hear about ...
1. Final stats for the 2021 model year C8 Corvette
2. Nearly half of the C8.R IMSA Edition C8’s are already sold
3. 2022 C8 Configurator is now live
4. The C8 was the 2nd fastest selling new car in August 2021
5. Consumer Reports declines to recommend the 2021 C8 Corvette
6. 2021 C8 tops its class in the JD Power APEAL Study
7. A Nurburgring video captures 2023 C8 Z06 with unofficial track time
8. We have video evidence that the C8 Z06 will also come in an HTC
9. Did we see the reveal colors on the last teaser video for the C8 Z06?
10. Another Easter Egg discovery on the C8 Z06 “Save the Date” video
11. Spy photos of the C8 E-ray confirm it’s a performance hybrid
12. New Zealand about to get their right-hand drive C8 Corvettes
13. The C8 Z06 might break 3 production V8 records
14. Chevrolet has officially quit making the LT5 engine with 755 hp

This is a long list of topics, and it's not everything that's covered in this episode of the CORVETTE TODAY podcast.

Listen Here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Website & Merchandise: www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com
Get CORVETTE TODAY email notifications: https://CorvetteToday.ck.page
Join the CORVETTE TODAY Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2718423201763136
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCRn-2X0SjjEXUt_...
2 of 3 < >

PRIVATE MESSAGE HINT/HELP

Some are having trouble seeing a PM another member has sent them, saying it is just the title and then a big white blank page. Just click on the title and the message will open up for you. Thanks.
See more
See less

What does "Rocker Panel Extensions" accessory code SJI look like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does "Rocker Panel Extensions" accessory code SJI look like?

Does anyone know what the option code SJI, for Rocker Panel Extensions look like ?

Is it something to go along with ordering Ground Effects Painted Carbon Fiber, option code 5W8 ?

thanks,
    3LT Coupe, Z51 Torch Red with two toned Red/black interior. 5VM visible CF ground effects, Carbon Flash wheels, engine appearance package and Carbon Fiber interior trim. Mag Ride control. Red Calipers. VQK Splash Guards. Carbon fiber mirrors and spoiler. Carbon Fiber: door handles & boomerangs, Rear Diffuser with vertical diffuser fins, Rear Hatch Vents, engine bay surround pieces, and front grill trim.

(SJI) is basically the same ground effects side rockers in exposed Carbon Fiber only PAINTED Carbon Flash Metallic. I suppose the person who would get this option wants the lightness of the carbon fiber parts but color matched with the other Carbon Flash Metallic bits.

I am personally a carbon fiber junkie so it would be a sin for me to paint over any beautiful carbon fiber.
    2020 C8 | 2LT | GKZ Torch Red | Z51 Performance Pckg | FE4 Mag Ride | J6F Red Caliper | C2Z Carbon Roof | AE4 Competition Seats | FA5 Carbon Interior | E60 Front Lift | ZZ3 Engine Appearance Pckg | 5ZU High Wing Spoiler | SPY Black Lug Nuts | 5JR Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps | VQK Front/Rear Splash Guards | RCC Red Engine Cover

Comment

Yes, I hear you ...... I like it too. We had exposed carbon fiber front splitter and full length skirts on our GS, which I had purchased from C7 Carbon, their GTX style. Awesome.... looked like jewelry.

I was trying to figure out if the SJI option was some ADDITONAL piece, or just the regular rocker panels painted CF.

I plan on doing the Z51 with painted carbon flash ground effects, so it matches the CF mirrors, side intakes, and rear spoiler.
      3LT Coupe, Z51 Torch Red with two toned Red/black interior. 5VM visible CF ground effects, Carbon Flash wheels, engine appearance package and Carbon Fiber interior trim. Mag Ride control. Red Calipers. VQK Splash Guards. Carbon fiber mirrors and spoiler. Carbon Fiber: door handles & boomerangs, Rear Diffuser with vertical diffuser fins, Rear Hatch Vents, engine bay surround pieces, and front grill trim.

Comment

Hey guys, please help/inform me. Is SJI the shorty rocker as seen on most C8, or, is it the longer "extension" version with the fin at the rear of the rocker? If so, then that probably comes with the ground effects pkg, and CAN'T get it if I'm not ordering Z51 pkg? Is this correct?
        2020 C8 Stingray Coupe 2LT; LBR Metallic / Natural Interior; GT1 Seats; EFY; Silver Hash Marks; E60-Front Lift; ZZ3-Engine Pkg; NPP-Exhaust; Edge Red Calipers; Edge Red Eng Cover; EYK; VQK; RXH; WKQ; SC7; GNOCC charter member. C8 arrived at the dealer 8/10/20

Comment

Originally posted by DR X View Post
          Hey guys, please help/inform me. Is SJI the shorty rocker as seen on most C8, or, is it the longer "extension" version with the fin at the rear of the rocker? If so, then that probably comes with the ground effects pkg, and CAN'T get it if I'm not ordering Z51 pkg? Is this correct?
          This is what I’m getting in Carbon Fiber With Z51 Package, Idk why you wouldn’t want the Z51 Package ? I’m sure all questions will be answered soon. I’m headed to NCM at end of August, they’ll be C8 Engineers there that can answer all questions.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by majic1980; 08-07-2019, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the pics...... HELPED a lot.

I am ordering a Z51, AND the Carbon Flash Painted Ground Effects package. Couldn't tell if the SJI was a separate item to order, or part of the Ground Effects Package. Depending on the cost, I may opt for the exposed carbon fiber style.

Comment

Can't find the prior SPI post, but, is there a chance ("probably no, & hell no") that we can convince GM to offer RPO code "SPI" (shorty rocker panels) in Carbon Flash, so as to add to several already Carbon Flash pieces on the base model? It would add to the look & they're already painting the color on many areas of the car already. I know SPI is an LPO item but maybe others may want this too. Couldn't hurt to ask. What'll ya'll think ??
              2020 C8 Stingray Coupe 2LT; LBR Metallic / Natural Interior; GT1 Seats; EFY; Silver Hash Marks; E60-Front Lift; ZZ3-Engine Pkg; NPP-Exhaust; Edge Red Calipers; Edge Red Eng Cover; EYK; VQK; RXH; WKQ; SC7; GNOCC charter member. C8 arrived at the dealer 8/10/20

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X