Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: Latest Corvette News And Headlines

Things are starting to heat up about the new C8 Z06! And CORVETTE TODAY covers it all in this News & Headlines episode. Here are some of the topics you'll hear about ...
1. Final stats for the 2021 model year C8 Corvette
2. Nearly half of the C8.R IMSA Edition C8’s are already sold
3. 2022 C8 Configurator is now live
4. The C8 was the 2nd fastest selling new car in August 2021
5. Consumer Reports declines to recommend the 2021 C8 Corvette
6. 2021 C8 tops its class in the JD Power APEAL Study
7. A Nurburgring video captures 2023 C8 Z06 with unofficial track time
8. We have video evidence that the C8 Z06 will also come in an HTC
9. Did we see the reveal colors on the last teaser video for the C8 Z06?
10. Another Easter Egg discovery on the C8 Z06 “Save the Date” video
11. Spy photos of the C8 E-ray confirm it’s a performance hybrid
12. New Zealand about to get their right-hand drive C8 Corvettes
13. The C8 Z06 might break 3 production V8 records
14. Chevrolet has officially quit making the LT5 engine with 755 hp

This is a long list of topics, and it's not everything that's covered in this episode of the CORVETTE TODAY podcast.

Listen Here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Website & Merchandise: www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com
Get CORVETTE TODAY email notifications: https://CorvetteToday.ck.page
Join the CORVETTE TODAY Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2718423201763136
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCRn-2X0SjjEXUt_...
2 of 3 < >

PRIVATE MESSAGE HINT/HELP

Some are having trouble seeing a PM another member has sent them, saying it is just the title and then a big white blank page. Just click on the title and the message will open up for you. Thanks.
See more
See less

What Does FA5 Interior Visible Carbon Fiber Package Include?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Does FA5 Interior Visible Carbon Fiber Package Include?

There are three different components to this package:

A) The driver’s IP surround:

Click image for larger version  Name:	E24F779D-4BF8-41E3-B8F0-E817F2D22C65.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	75.4 KB ID:	56356
    Picture thanks to WSJR

B) The enter console shift buttons trim surround:

Click image for larger version

Name:	7CA11807-B518-4F6C-B406-4F8A5F1A7D59.jpeg
Views:	3916
Size:	270.6 KB
ID:	56371

C) The door arm rest switch surrounds.

Click image for larger version  Name:	FF562BC0-CD42-4F91-A9A2-CFE98D465853.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	79.5 KB ID:	56358Click image for larger version  Name:	BB571401-C54C-40C0-9E00-1A3F4E711607.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.22 MB ID:	56359

As to pricing, since with only item A for the C7 being $995, I am guessing $1,195 (but like to guess high and hopefully be nicely surprised later).
    Last edited by John; 08-05-2019, 04:15 PM.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Thanks for sharing that info John. That is an option I will select for sure.

Comment

Count me in also.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

For me, it's do I really want to break up all the nice looking matching metal trim parts with carbon fiber in only some areas? Decisions, decisions?
        '64 Silver Grey Coupe (custom paint)- still our favorite
        '77 Black L82 / 4SPD
        '78 Silver Anniversary L82 / 4SPD
        '13 White/Blue Diamond 427 60th roadster - favorite late model
        '14 Black Z51 Coupe
        '15 Shark Grey Z51 Coupe

'20... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels- 10/1/20😀 GAME CHANGER

Comment

Good question. One we should ask of our Steven Bell, the man with the gorgeous C7 “Carbon Fiber Edition,” who did not stop with factory visible CF, but has added so many beautiful pieces since. Here’s his thread to help you and perhaps others decide.

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...-fiber-edition

Comment

As nice as it looks, at those sorts of prices I'll probably save my money for other goodies. I wonder how much the GT2 seats are going to cost with their bit of CF. I hope less than the competition seats on the C7.
            Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
              Good question. One we should ask of our Steven Bell, the man with the gorgeous C7 “Carbon Fiber Edition,” who did not stop with factory visible CF, but has added so many beautiful pieces since. Here’s his thread to help you and perhaps others decide.

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...-fiber-edition
              If there ever is a shortage of carbon fiber just head over to Mr. Bell's garage. That is an awesome set up. I really like the rear defuser on his car.

Comment

^^^^ Thank you sir...you are too kind! In my opinion, you can NEVER have too much Carbon Fiber. These C8 pieces look outstanding. It's difficult to guesstimate a price. The $1,195 could be it....maybe more. I guess we'll find out on August 15th.
                HOST-CORVETTE TODAY Podcast

Listen to CORVETTE TODAY here!

Get CORVETTE TODAY emails here.

CORVETTE TODAY website: www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com

Join the CORVETTE TODAY Facebook Group!

NEW!!! Now watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube!

NEW!!! Visit the CORVETTE TODAY merchandise store!

Comment

FA5 for sure!!!

Comment

OMG...gm is killing me with all this awesome options...

that is a sweet option for sure...

WOW...

Comment

Thanks John!

I love it! I’m in, it’s on my option list...
                      Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - Delivered 3/18/20 C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

It's odd looking to have the mode selector surround available in CF but the drive select right next to it is not. I am a big fan of uniformity. I am sure the aftermarket will address that.

Comment

Best IP vis CF picture we have (this one from unloading the buck at Laguna Seca today as per our slider thread. Quality is outstanding when seen in person!

Click image for larger version

Name:	00EA85A0-AA49-42C6-855C-EA8D6166D478.jpeg
Views:	1896
Size:	425.7 KB
ID:	59290

Comment

I ordered it but my son did not, wonder if he will regret not doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by jack1954 View Post
                              I ordered it but my son did not, wonder if he will regret not doing so.
                              Its stunningly beautiful but what does it cost? A thousand dollars?

your son may think like many of us young in’s ... “hey its beautiful but for a grand Ill pass”

thats another aspect of corvette that is so cool. We each get to choose...
                              Last edited by JB; 08-15-2019, 05:58 AM.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X