Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Corvette Today’s News That “Corvette Fever” Returns

Corvette Fever magazine has not been published for a while. But Alan Colvin, a walking encyclopedia of GM cars as well as Corvette, has purchased the rights to Corvette Fever and has revived this publication! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...-Colvin-euvkq2. Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, visits with Alan to talk about the books he's written on Corvette and other GM products, his history with the old Corvette Fever magazine and how he plans to revive the publication. Plus, listen to this podcast and register to win one of 3-two year subscriptions to Corvette Fever that we're giving away exclusively on this episode! Listen to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast and win a subscription to Corvette Fever magazine!!!
2 of 4 < >

SGTMAJ USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER Joins MECF As A Featured Forum Vendor.

Welcome to SGTMAJ USMC USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER! We are so happy to have you now join us as a MECF Featured Forum Vendor. We can not wait to help your new business grow. We know you will provide a great transport service to our members and others!
3 of 4 < >

Z06 Potential Patents

As we get ready for the Z06’s debut sometime in the next year, IMO time to brush up on the 23 GM C8 patents — many of which are Z06 potentials: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...alized-patents
See more
See less

C8 Order Guide/Distribtion Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing different in the Order Guide (please see the bottom line of the screen print):

Click image for larger version

Name:	6683B9AF-822E-4F63-8210-82C7E720A798.jpeg
Views:	899
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	145286

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

John, your screenshot shows the updated Order Guide.
      Previously, it had "S" for "Standard Equipment" for the coupe 2LT and 3LT.
      Now, the black boxes indicate DRZ is now included in "Equipment Groups", and it wasn't previously.
      TPW March 2. 3LT, Z51, FE4, Black GBA, ZZ3, Black interior with Red seats/red stitch HU0 & 2 tone TU7, E60, J6N, RIK, Q8Q, etc.
      Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada

Comment

Did the convertible 1LT always get the camera mirror? It does now if it didn't before. The 1lt coupe should also get it.
        Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
        2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
        Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
        3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

Originally posted by Murray20c8 View Post
          Did the convertible 1LT always get the camera mirror? It does now if it didn't before. The 1lt coupe should also get it.
          I believe the 2020 brochure shows the camera standard on the vert
          2021 Red Mist HTC / Z51 /Mag Ride / Yellow Calipers / C-Flash Mirrors and Wing / Front Lift / Black 3LT / CF Interior Trim / Yellow Belts and Stitching

Atomic Orange C6. Plenty of engine and suspension mods. Gone, but not forgotten

Comment

The 1LT Coupe does not have the camera. The 1LT Vert does.
            Comes standard on both Coupe and Vert 2LT and 3LT
            Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy36 View Post

The 1LT Coupe does not have the camera. The 1LT Vert does.
              Comes standard on both Coupe and Vert 2LT and 3LT
              It makes no sense to me why the Vert needs it, but the coupe doesn't. Is it the neceles?
              Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
              2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
              Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
              3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

It makes no sense to me why the Vert needs it, but the coupe doesn't. Is it the neceles?
                The cool kids own verts and we get the toys.
                2021 Red Mist HTC / Z51 /Mag Ride / Yellow Calipers / C-Flash Mirrors and Wing / Front Lift / Black 3LT / CF Interior Trim / Yellow Belts and Stitching

Atomic Orange C6. Plenty of engine and suspension mods. Gone, but not forgotten

Comment

Distribution Updates

Updates for Corvette

Week of 6/15/2020

Effective 6/15/2020, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:
                  • OnStar/SiriusXM Fleet Options section-P0M, P0N, P0O, P1R, P1S, P1T, P1U, P0V, P0W, P0X, P0Y, P0Z – Updated footnote. Please review order guide after updates are posted.
                  GAN Blade Silver Metallic; DXO Midnight Gray Full Length Dual Racing Stripe; Z51; FE4 Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; AH2 GT2 Napa leather seats; TU7 Seats Two-Tone Jet Black/Adrenaline Red; R6X Custom Interior Trim and Seat Combination; 38S Adrenaline Red custom leather stitch; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6F Bright Red Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; 5JR vis CF mirror caps; ERI Battery Protection pkg.

Comment

2021 Ordering Guide (not new info)

https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...&page=&butID=1
                    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

2021 Distribution Guide (no new info):

Click image for larger version

Name:	2420BFAB-56D6-4EEA-AA88-EA14998F7726.jpeg
Views:	568
Size:	178.3 KB
ID:	173606

Comment

Hi,

My dealer submitted my order in the system and I selected the Z51 package. From the order guide, the Z51 package should include:

Z51 Performance Package, includes (J55) Z51 performance brakes, (FE3) Z51 performance suspension, (NPP) performance exhaust, (GM7) performance rear axle ratio, (G96) Electronic Limited Slip Differential (eLSD), (T0A) Z51 rear spoiler, front splitter, (XFQ) 245/35ZR19 front and 305/30ZR20 rear, blackwall, high performance tires and (V08) heavy-duty cooling system

However, in my order, the GM7 and G96 are not listed (the Z51 is listed). All other Z51 options (J55, NPP, etc) are listed in the order. My dealer can't answer my concern and I'm wondering if you had/have the same "issue" in your order. Will I still get the GM7 and G96 even if it's not listed?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by stephoule View Post
                          Hi,

My dealer submitted my order in the system and I selected the Z51 package. From the order guide, the Z51 package should include:

Z51 Performance Package, includes (J55) Z51 performance brakes, (FE3) Z51 performance suspension, (NPP) performance exhaust, (GM7) performance rear axle ratio, (G96) Electronic Limited Slip Differential (eLSD), (T0A) Z51 rear spoiler, front splitter, (XFQ) 245/35ZR19 front and 305/30ZR20 rear, blackwall, high performance tires and (V08) heavy-duty cooling system

However, in my order, the GM7 and G96 are not listed (the Z51 is listed). All other Z51 options (J55, NPP, etc) are listed in the order. My dealer can't answer my concern and I'm wondering if you had/have the same "issue" in your order. Will I still get the GM7 and G96 even if it's not listed?

Thanks!
                          Yes it is all part of the Z51 Package

Comment

Question!
                            If you have your car and have GT1 seats and would like to purchase GT2 seats, is that possible?

Comment

Originally posted by Brant View Post
                              Question!
                              If you have your car and have GT1 seats and would like to purchase GT2 seats, is that possible?
                              Talk to your dealership and see if you may be able to order them for you. I'm sure there is a way - probably going to be pricey though. You may be better off trading someone who wishes the GT1 for the GT2.

There are also salvage companies you can call as there have been many wrecked and may have a set of seats for you.
                              Copart may be somewhere to start.
                              Last edited by Frenzy36; 05-03-2021, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy36 View Post

Talk to your dealership and see if you may be able to order them for you. I'm sure there is a way - probably going to be pricey though. You may be better off trading someone who wishes the GT1 for the GT2.

There are also salvage companies you can call as there have been many wrecked and may have a set of seats for you.
                                Copart may be somewhere to start.
                                Dealership no help. I’ll try salvage.

Thanks

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X