MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Site Maintenance

Scheduled maintenance will occur at around 07:00 PM Pacific Time on Wednesday August 21st, 2019
See more
See less

Who has ordered?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My son and I both made a deposit in 2017 we have ordered and waiting on the 2200 number which should be after pricing comes out in a couple weeks. This is really exciting but will say it was not easy going over all the order codes with the dealer, I think we got it right.

Comment

Congratulations to you both. As Harlan noted, potential of 11,000 choices (and not sure he was even including those in the accessory guide.

I helped a friend spec his and his order was very simple, he’s super smart, and we got his figured out. But mine???
      Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of NCM.

Comment

Ordered mine last week.I was the 2ed order.Longbeach red,LT2,Tan int.w/GT 2 seats.Perf.exh,engine dress up.tinted top.No I did not get thr Z51.I am too old for that.Oh and I got red calip.
        Cheers Jim

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
          Happening in many dealers. One of our forum vendors, Suburban Chev, had a very strong C8 allocation amount, sold them out already, has deposits on each, and a waiting list — all sales at MSRP.

We still have the remaining four forum vendors with allocation, also at MSRP.
          Is this still the case? Do the remaining 4 forum vendors still have allocations that are not spoken for?

Comment

My wife and I have an order placed for a Arctic White 3LT with the PIN OPTION for 0000285 to match our 1953 Corvette 00285
            Our C8 Arctic White, two tone interior black w/ red seats, 3LT...options--EYK, PIN, E60, ZZ3,VK3, ZYC, DTH, Q8Q, ERI, YF5, FE4, Z51, BV4

Comment

That will also help you get an early built car. However, we all know that GM reserves the right to accept or not accept a desired VIN. Here’s to hoping they accept your request!

Comment

Originally posted by mpgxsvcd View Post

Is this still the case? Do the remaining 4 forum vendors still have allocations that are not spoken for?
                Reaffirmed already with Criswell, MacMulkin and Kerbeck this morning that they still have allocations. However, still awaiting re-confirmation form Nate @ Uftring Chev that he still has some left.
                Last edited by John; 08-09-2019, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Even though my preference is for a convertible, I'm going to make use of my position at the top of my dealer's list to order a coupe. I figure that if information on the convertible becomes available and a reasonable delivery date (meaning no later than April/May), someone else will take my coupe and I'll reorder a convertible. If not I'll just have to live with a coupe

Comment

According to Rick Conti no 1LT option will be available for the September consensus. But he also said the first 3 months will be bunched up in deliveries around February and March. Maybe because of quality holds on the early production cars. February or March is good enough for me as long as 1LT’s fall within the first 3 months. 1LT with Z51 is my order.
                    Anyone else have info on the 1LT base model during the first 3 months consensus. ?
                    Last edited by MikeC8; 08-10-2019, 09:46 AM.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X