Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: Latest Corvette News And Headlines

Things are starting to heat up about the new C8 Z06! And CORVETTE TODAY covers it all in this News & Headlines episode. Here are some of the topics you'll hear about ...
1. Final stats for the 2021 model year C8 Corvette
2. Nearly half of the C8.R IMSA Edition C8’s are already sold
3. 2022 C8 Configurator is now live
4. The C8 was the 2nd fastest selling new car in August 2021
5. Consumer Reports declines to recommend the 2021 C8 Corvette
6. 2021 C8 tops its class in the JD Power APEAL Study
7. A Nurburgring video captures 2023 C8 Z06 with unofficial track time
8. We have video evidence that the C8 Z06 will also come in an HTC
9. Did we see the reveal colors on the last teaser video for the C8 Z06?
10. Another Easter Egg discovery on the C8 Z06 “Save the Date” video
11. Spy photos of the C8 E-ray confirm it’s a performance hybrid
12. New Zealand about to get their right-hand drive C8 Corvettes
13. The C8 Z06 might break 3 production V8 records
14. Chevrolet has officially quit making the LT5 engine with 755 hp

This is a long list of topics, and it's not everything that's covered in this episode of the CORVETTE TODAY podcast.

Listen Here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Website & Merchandise: www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com
Get CORVETTE TODAY email notifications: https://CorvetteToday.ck.page
Join the CORVETTE TODAY Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2718423201763136
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCRn-2X0SjjEXUt_...
2 of 3 < >

PRIVATE MESSAGE HINT/HELP

Some are having trouble seeing a PM another member has sent them, saying it is just the title and then a big white blank page. Just click on the title and the message will open up for you. Thanks.
See more
See less

POLL: What are you plans for buying a C8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL: What are you plans for buying a C8?

What are your plans for buying a C8?
    Buy 2020 C8
    60.22%
    Buy 2021 C8
    16.13%
    Buy 202x C8
    22.58%
    Keep my prior gen Cx not interested in buying C8
    0%
    No plans to buy
    1.08%

More precisely, buy a 2020 as soon as they'll let me throw money at them.

Comment

Mike furman calls me to pick my options with pricing. Then i hand Mike a check when i arrive and pick up the car in maryland at criswell i think around march.

z51 fe4 and that front end gps lift

torch red exterior, black interior.

have an epic drive home .

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
        Mike furman calls me to pick my options with pricing. Then i hand Mike a check when i arrive and pick up the car in maryland at criswell i think around march.

z51 fe4 and that front end gps lift

torch red exterior, black interior.

have an epic drive home .
        Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	701
Size:	211.6 KB
ID:	48207
        Attached Files

Comment

I'm expecting to get one of the first convertibles shipped to Canada. Next April/May at the latest I hope.
          2020 C8 Corvette.D.O.B 2/03/2020
          Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
          2LT, Z51 + MRC. GT1 seats.
          Spectra Grey Tridents.
          Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler.

Comment

Originally posted by ABorC View Post
            What are your plans for buying a C8?
            where is the option to buy a used one from one of you guys later?

Comment

If/when I buy one, it will be a vert.... I've never owned a convertible, just another bucket list item

Comment

202X just because it'll depend on when my bank account will let me buy one

Comment

Originally posted by NewYuriCity View Post
                  202X just because it'll depend on when my bank account will let me buy one
                  I'm in the same boat haha.

Comment

I got my pre order deposit with MacMulkin, just waiting for the order forms.I have been iffy and thought with a 2019 C7 with 1300 miles I am nuts, but what's new. Besides , I am afraid if I do not move right away into one there may be no more except at the gouger dealers. And, I want one before I hit the box. I think these cars are going to be a hit in Europe and with Porsche folks, I have stated that before. 0 to 60 in 2.9 seconds for under 60K, Santa Claus just came early this year.

Comment

I'll be ordering a 'vert' as soon as Mike calls me. It will be a Museum Delivery Torch Red Z51 'vert' with a red/black 3LT trim package, front end Lift Kit option and whatever looks interesting on the order form when the time comes. I'm guessing someplace in the low $90's.
                      2020 HTC Torch Red with lots of goodies. Built in September. Museum Delivered in October......

Other toys in the garage: Ferrari California, BMW i8 Roadster, Bentley Flying Spur

Comment

For all those who are waiting on the previous increasing discounts over time, a heads up reminder that the 2014 C7 Stingray started more modestly than it quickly became, with two price increases in the first year alone. So while discounts might come in play, likely that they could will be counteracted by pricing increases at least a while.
                        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Waiting for the Z. John, Jag, someone......will it be here for 2021?

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                            For all those who are waiting on the previous increasing discounts over time, a heads up reminder that the 2014 C7 Stingray started more modestly than it quickly became, with two price increases in the first year alone. So while discounts might come in play, likely that they could will be counteracted by pricing increases at least a while.
                            So buying now will be a good “INVESTMENT”.......😎
                            Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

I chose 202x, since the x could include 2021. I figure I'll buy in the 2nd or 3rd year of producton.
                              Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X