This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Section relocated

No, you're not trippin', I moved this section as part of the post reveal site re-organization.

Cool..thanks for all your fine efforts and hard work..

we love this site.

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
      Cool..thanks for all your fine efforts and hard work..

we love this site.
      i'm just here for the high paying salary, fringe benefits, free booze and oh yeah, i get a free C8 as part of the deal.......

(i need to cut back on the meds lol )

Comment

But the free C8 is 1:64 scale, right? Did John forget to mention that little detail?

Comment

Originally posted by Klinn View Post
          But the free C8 is 1:64 scale, right? Did John forget to mention that little detail?
          You do realize that I can ban you right?

Comment

Originally posted by Klinn View Post
            I heard he's going to have to wait until the RC model comes out but please dont banned me ....
            Thanks for the time spent here on this site, it's only going to get bigger !
            A thought if I might ...

Comment

OH, I would imagine ABorC it took some Meds to stay up all night to post everything you did and what color is your Free C8 ??? Rainbow???? lol, The meds are working

Comment

Originally posted by ZORA 69 View Post
                OH, I would imagine ABorC it took some Meds to stay up all night to post everything you did and what color is your Free C8 ??? Rainbow???? lol, The meds are working

I am the happy owner of a recently purchased '19 Z06 with an M7. When/if Mike Furman gets an unclaimed allocation in a couple of years, I'll think about getting one. John will probably be the first on ANY block to have a C8

(and mine will be LBR )

Comment

You guys are fun. And funny. I need some of your meds; went to bed at midnight, thrilled I had gotten down to just below 450 emails, now back at 600. I think I might need to uncheck my email notifications box for all new posts LOL.
                  GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X