Credit Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Card

Is the GM REWARDS CARD the credit card you guys talk about?

Yes, but please note that there are many different sequential versions that they brought out over the last twenty years, so like all credit cards, check to see the specifics, most specifically what is the maximum you can earn each year, and separately is there a limit on the amount you can earn and apply to the next GM new vehicle you buy.

The nice thing about this card is that GM reduces, $1 for $1 the cost the dealer pays for the car they bought from GM , so there is zero dealer subsidy/loss to them as a result of your using it — for it there was, that could clearly effect the amount of discount and/or trade in they would have granted you.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I have used the Capital One GM Rewards Card to save $10K over the last 20 years buying several GM vehicles. They used to let me accumulate up to $1000 a year for 7 years but it is been reduced to $500 a year for 7 years now. I have saved $3500 ready for my Z06 purchase! The discount also gets applied before sales tax. It works real well. You just use it like a cash payment to the dealer.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X