Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Corvette Today: Carbon Revolution, from Australia, Discuss Their Carbon Fiber Wheels

Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett sits down with Tim deSouze from Australia and Brad Lethorn from their North American office. https://youtu.be/F0LBAqkYjY4; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...rxNOYlIxPjYr24. Tim and Brad talk about the origins of the company, what other car brands they make Carbon Fiber wheels for and the future of Carbon Fiber!It's a fascinating and informative show! Don't miss this episode of CORVETTE TODAY.

Don't miss a single episode of CORVETTE TODAY on podcast and YouTube. Each week's episode launches on Monday at 12 midnight Eastern Time.Listen to the show, watch the YouTube video, join the Facebook group, sign up for email notifications and shop in the CORVETTE TODAY Merchandise Store at:
www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com
2 of 3 < >

Ten Words Maximum Or POTM’s Disqualified

Every single month people are forgetting how to count to ten — the maximum amount of words in our POTM contest. So starting tomorrow, if your entry exceeds 10 words, it would be DISQUALIFIED for the month. No “re-do’s,” edits. nor substitutions afterward.
3 of 3 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

Torch Red with Red Calibers and Red stripe wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torch Red with Red Calibers and Red stripe wheel

So I just wanted some opinions if you guys thought the reds would clash?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Corvette Wheel.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	375919

We were told at the Bash that regardless of the Official 70th Press Release saying that the Stingray’s 70th Anniversary stripe was Edge Red, on the Stingray is it almost identical to Torch Red, e..g., no clashing.
    Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I don't know that it will clash, but the edge red stripe on the wheels I saw were darker than torch red. I assume it is the same edge red as used in brake caliber choices, which is darker than torch red. I feel the visualizer photo you posted is correct if you look at the calipers being brighter than the stripe. However, the stripe is much smaller than the calipers and separated visually from the paint by the tires. It will probably look ok, but the more a-n-a-l you are about those things, the more concern you may have.
      2021 Red Mist HTC / Z51 /Mag Ride / Yellow Calipers / C-Flash Mirrors and Wing / Front Lift / Black 3LT / CF Interior Trim / Yellow Belts and Stitching

Atomic Orange C6. Plenty of engine and suspension mods. Gone, but not forgotten

Member, Old Dominion Corvette Club https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Comment

I want those wheels on my 22 Hypersonic HTC. I already have the bright red calipers.
        1CYO7; 2LT; GSJ Silver Flare; Adrenalin Red; Q8Q Carbon Flash Aluminum Wheels; NPP Performance Exhaust; ZYC Carbon Flash Mirror; J6F Red Brake Calipers; EFR Carbon Flash Trim; DZX Carbon Flash/Edge Red Stinger Stripe; CC3 Transparent Roof; 5ZZ High Wing; RCC Edge Red Engine Cover; member of Corvettes United of Central Massachusetts, member of the National Corvette Museum, home is on the shores of Lake Chargooggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg, Massachusetts biggest and most beautiful lake!

Comment

If you like it why not ?
          Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Looks okay to me. Actually the slight difference in color value and chroma, give it a better three dimensional look in my opinion.

Comment

You could always do a edge red caliper to match the wheel, but then the whole wheel /brake package would clash with torch red. You asked for opinions and so if it were mine, I would not put anything on a torch red car that wasn't also a bright red. Some people like adrenaline red interiors in red mist cars, that just doesn't work for me either. So much for opinions.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X