Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

CORVETTE TODAY #115 - Corvette News & Headlines, Late June 2022

We've got the latest News & Headlines in the world of Corvette for you every other week! Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger is back to give you the inside scoop on what's happening. https://youtu.be/ZnVdDJHYDxo; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...2cqLUlcMmj6m4x
Here are a few of the topics covered on next week's podcast....
C8 Z06 benchmarked Porsche, Audi, Ferrari and McLaren
Chevrolet raises prices on 2023 C8 Stingray
Chevrolet adds DCT transmission filter life to maintenance tab on 2023 Corvettes
Chevy offers "Dark Stealth" crossed flags for 2023 Corvettes
WEC drops GTE Pro class for 2023 and introduces GTE Premium for 2024
Chevrolet is offering Dark Stealth Crossed Flags for the 2023 Corvettes
Is Corvette is scheduled for an interior refresh in 2024?
Chevrolet to offer 1 of 1 Mint Green Z06 in first NFT Auction
GM releases 2 more videos about the C8 Z06
This Friday, July 1st, is "Drive Your Corvette To Work" Day!

Don't miss a single episode of CORVETTE TODAY on podcast and YouTube. Each week's episode launches on Monday at 12 midnight Eastern Time.
2 of 2 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

MY 2023 MacMulkin Stingray Gang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to refresh your page, updates for the week are in. I'm down to 1299 (-73)!
    Last edited by ThereIsNoSpoon; 06-22-2022, 11:33 AM.
    Deposit placed with MM 5/16/22: 2LT, Z51, Amplify Orange Tintcoat, GT2 Natural, Q9I, MRC, front lift, black tips, black spoiler.

Comment

• So I'm now at 149 which is -57 places on the list.

Comment

• Moved down 22 spots 104>82.
        -Dave

2023 Elkhart Lake Blue 3LT HTC, Z51, Mag Ride, Front Lift,
        Adrenaline red 2-tone interior with suede, black nacelles and roof, black forged wheels with red stripe, stealth interior trim, black exhaust tips, red calipers, and of course NCM delivery.
        Deposit @ MM: 8/17/2021 - 2000: - 3000: - 3400: - TPW: - Built: - NCM Delivery: - Home sweet home in the Sunshine State:

Comment

• Down 70 spots to 1058.
          1980 Frost Beige coupe
          2008 Victory Red Z51 coupe
          2015 Laguna Blue Z51 LT2 coupe
          2016 Corvette Racing Yellow Z51 LT3 coupe
          Deposit on 3/28/2022. Started 1474 on the Stingray list

Comment

• Glad to see nice movement. Congrats to all.
            Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

• Down to 1188! Happy for the drop but honestly thought it would have been over 100 based on some of the forums and posts I have seen! Second largest drop I have been a part of since joining the list towards the end of April. Dropped 96 spots on 5/17/22, this week 73 counting 6/20 (-1) & 6/22 (-72) together.

Cheers to all on getting closer to achieving this dream of ours! 🍻
              Last edited by nguzzo; 06-22-2022, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• Don't be too disappointed with the drop today. I heard it from a birdie that the allocation/DOSP was split into two weeks, and that the second half of the DOSP (dealer order submittal process) will begin tomorrow where MM will be matching additional allocations with additional orders. So we should see another drop next week.
                1992 White C4 Coupe
                1998 Torch Red C5 Coupe
                2008 Crystal Red Metallic C6 Coupe
                2014 Laguna Blue Metallic C7 Z51 Stingray Coupe
                Arriving Late Summer 2022: 2023 Stingray Convertible: 3LT, Red Mist w/Natural Interior, Body Color Accents, Front End Lift, Low Profile Spoiler and Front Splitter, Edge Red Calipers, Performance Exhaust, CF Interior Trim, Stealth Interior, Museum Delivery.
                Deposit placed with MM 10/7/2021 Starting position: 1390

Comment

• Originally posted by C8vettepilot View Post
                  Don't be too disappointed with the drop today. I heard it from a birdie that the allocation/DOSP was split into two weeks, and that the second half of the DOSP (dealer order submittal process) will begin tomorrow where MM will be matching additional allocations with additional orders. So we should see another drop next week.
                  C8vettepilot Just made my day! I did recall seeing a post about that last week too, but completely forgot TBH! Will look forward to updating my spreadsheet and charts again next week!

Comment

• Almost broke into the 3xx lol deposit placed 11/15/2021
                    dropped 956 total so far. Right around 400. When do the contact you for a build. I heard some people last month in the 300s were contacted. So excited!! If anything those of us waiting on a stingray are blessed that z06 production isn’t eating into it yet. Although I am also on the z06 list so it’s a double edged sword for me lol

Comment

• To my friends on the MM Waiting List ( O-Tag, C8vettepilot, Mickey) and everyone waiting. As some know, my order was accepted by GM this last allocation. Here is the timeline so far on my journey.

August 19, 2021 Deposit placed with MacMulkin (and glad I chose MacMulkin) # 1358

April 26, 2022 Build submitted per request from Shane at MacMulkin. # 167

April 27, 2022 Workbench & Order signed

June 17, 2022 Order placed and order status 2000 reached (almost 10 months to the day from deposit being placed with MacMulkin) while # 109

June 22, 2022 Corvette Concierge advised order status reached 3000
                      Last edited by CBOBGO; 06-23-2022, 04:52 PM.
                      2023 Stingray 3LT Coupe. Red mist with black interior w/red custom stitching; stealth interior package; performance exhaust with black tips; 20 spoke black forged wheels; edge red painted calipers; Z51 carbon flash painted rear spoiler will be added after I pick up car. Deposit: 8/19/21

Lifetime Member National Corvette Museum
                      20+ year member Texas Corvette Association

Comment

• Originally posted by CBOBGO View Post
                        To my friends on the MM Waiting List ( O-Tag, C8vettepilot, Mickey) and everyone waiting. As some know, my order was accepted by GM this last allocation. Here is the timeline so far on my journey.

August 19, 2021 Deposit placed with MacMulkin (and glad I chose MacMulkin)

June 17, 2022 Order placed and order status 2000 reached (almost 10 months to the day from deposit being placed with MacMulkin)

June 22,2022 Corvette Concierge advised order status reach 3000
                        What number did you start at! Hopefully our waits are closer to 10 months. Although now those getting on the list are starting at 1500s

Comment

• Stingray waiting times for all dealerships will increase for those that are not delivered before Z06 production starts — which is estimated at the end of this summer by GM. So if one is asking the average, approximately waiting time and one is thinking theirs would be delivered prior to the end of this summer, nothing would change; however if one is estimating Stingray wait times for all Stingrays after the end of this summer (around September), please consider the following critical fact!

Sorry for the dose of Stingray-arrival reality but due to the Z06’s starting down the line the end of this summer, the number of daily Stingray’s produced thereafter would be significantly less. The average estimate by us outsiders, and of course GM has not weighed in on this, is that SR daily production would become approximately 120/day with Z06’s being approximately 60 per day.

Consequently, we have seen all of the big three, Criswell, MacMulkin, and Ciocca themselves increases their own estimates of wait times to now about 15 months for their new customers, i.e., if you were to contact them today as a potential customer about to sign up with them, and if they would give you an approximate time at all, it would now about that length compared to their earlier, pre-Z06 production estimates then being about a year (again if they gave you a probable waiting time).

Again sorry this is not the news wanted for many, but all need to consider the changing upcoming production reality.
                          Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

• Johnnyrare, my beginning position on the MM wait list was 1358 on 8/19/21. Sorry for not including this piece of information. However, in reading John's comments regarding the ZO6 production impacting Stingray wait time, I agree with John that once ZO6 production begins less Stingrays will be produced daily.

2023 Stingray 3LT Coupe. Red mist with black interior w/red custom stitching; stealth interior package; performance exhaust with black tips; 20 spoke black forged wheels; edge red painted calipers; Z51 carbon flash painted rear spoiler will be added after I pick up car. Deposit: 8/19/21

Lifetime Member National Corvette Museum
                            20+ year member Texas Corvette Association

Comment

• That's great news Bob! You'll be getting your VIN and TPW in no time.
                              Last edited by O-Tag; 06-23-2022, 07:06 AM.
                              -Dave

2023 Elkhart Lake Blue 3LT HTC, Z51, Mag Ride, Front Lift,
                              Adrenaline red 2-tone interior with suede, black nacelles and roof, black forged wheels with red stripe, stealth interior trim, black exhaust tips, red calipers, and of course NCM delivery.
                              Deposit @ MM: 8/17/2021 - 2000: - 3000: - 3400: - TPW: - Built: - NCM Delivery: - Home sweet home in the Sunshine State:

Comment

• June 22, 2022 Corvette Concierge advised order status reached 3000
                                Congratulations, CBOBGO!
                                It must be getting very exciting for you. You'll have your car in no time, maybe in time to drive it to Carlisle, PA.
                                1992 White C4 Coupe
                                1998 Torch Red C5 Coupe
                                2008 Crystal Red Metallic C6 Coupe
                                2014 Laguna Blue Metallic C7 Z51 Stingray Coupe
                                Arriving Late Summer 2022: 2023 Stingray Convertible: 3LT, Red Mist w/Natural Interior, Body Color Accents, Front End Lift, Low Profile Spoiler and Front Splitter, Edge Red Calipers, Performance Exhaust, CF Interior Trim, Stealth Interior, Museum Delivery.
                                Deposit placed with MM 10/7/2021 Starting position: 1390

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X