Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Corvette: Meet NCM’s Director of Collections & Education Brian Baker

The National Corvette Museum continues to add A-List talent to their roster! On this episode of CORVETTE TODAY, your host, Steve Garrett, introduces you to the new Director of Collections & Education at the Museum, Brian Baker. https://youtu.be/Soa0Cpikv3k; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...JQPOZZgm2OBhQ4. Brian has a rich working history with General Motors and actually was the designer of the SSR! Brian joined the NCM recently and has a wonderful vision of the future for the Museum. You'll hear all about that in this episode of CORVETTE TODAY.

VISIT THE WEBSITE, LISTEN TO THE SHOW, WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO, JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP, SIGN UP FOR EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS AND SHOP IN THE MERCHANDISE STORE AT:
www.CorvetteToday.com
2 of 3 < >

Your Lottery Z06 Christmas Present

Tired of waiting and want a long shot to get your Z06? I have two friends who between them have won three new Corvettes. Is this your Christmas self-present? https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...iversary-coupe. Might you be the third friend who wins a Corvette lottery by buying just one ticket? Of course still going to be many months until you are driving it, but if you win a heck of lot cheaper than your/my other plan.
3 of 3 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

MY 2023 MacMulkin Stingray Gang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY 2023 MacMulkin Stingray Gang

Well folks, the last of the 2022 allocations have been made. I'm starting this thread for those of us who are now expecting a 2023. Lots of excitement this year with the Z06 and 70th Anniversary models mixed in with the SRs. We are in the low-400s on the SR list so we're hoping to be driving some time this summer. Good luck to everyone!
    Last edited by O-Tag; 03-17-2022, 11:47 AM.
    -Dave

2023 Elkhart Lake Blue 3LT HTC Z51

Deposit @ MM: 8/17/2021 - 2000: 7/14/2022 - 3000: 7/19/2022 - 3300: 8/10/2022 - 3400: 8/19/2022 - TPW: 8/22/2022 - Built: 9/8/2022 - NCM Delivery: 9/17/2022 - Home sweet home: 9/18/2022

Thank you O-Tag for doing so. May I suggest please that you and all when you list your number, you tell us whether that is a SR priority # or a Z06 priority #. Thank you.
    2023 Z06: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, PBC, E60, and with every visible carbon fiber option including wheels. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

John Could you explain priority #?
      “Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain

Comment

Many dealers will assign a customer priority number based on the time that customer asked to be added to the dealer’s separate SR and their Z06 customer lists. Some share that number with their customer. Some do not. Ciocca and MacMulkin do. So if I were to call MacMulkin (this thread’s focus), complete the short sign up paperwork, pay them their $2,000 refundable deposit for a SR, they would tell me I am customer # 1234 (hypothetical number of course). Then through this thread and also on MacMukin’s web site, customer # 1234 could discuss their progress with other MECF members and/or track it on MacMulkin’s list.

Their is a separate Ciocca MECF tracking tread. The 2022 one is ending soon. I am told by Fasted60 who has been its creator/leader, that at the end of this month he will no longer be doing so and that someone else will be then creating/leader the Ciocca 2023 Order Tracking New Thread.
        2023 Z06: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, PBC, E60, and with every visible carbon fiber option including wheels. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
          Thank you O-Tag for doing so. May I suggest please that you and all when you list your number, you tell us whether that is a SR priority # or a Z06 priority #. Thank you.
          Great idea John. We are in the low 400s on the SR list. I have edited my original post.
          -Dave

2023 Elkhart Lake Blue 3LT HTC Z51

Deposit @ MM: 8/17/2021 - 2000: 7/14/2022 - 3000: 7/19/2022 - 3300: 8/10/2022 - 3400: 8/19/2022 - TPW: 8/22/2022 - Built: 9/8/2022 - NCM Delivery: 9/17/2022 - Home sweet home: 9/18/2022

Comment

Thanks. Our knowing whether on is one one list or another will be helpful. We should start to see the SR list get changed quite a bit by just two weeks from now on April 6th, as hopefully that first batch of allocations would become 3000 by then and MacMulkin’s next batch customers would next come into play with the second SR allocation batch.

Comment

See the Z06 thread at https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...ulkin-z06-gang
              Last edited by Ragtop 99; 04-10-2022, 11:23 AM.
              2021 Red Mist HTC / Z51 /Mag Ride / Yellow Calipers / C-Flash Mirrors and Wing / Front Lift / Black 3LT / CF Interior Trim / Yellow Belts and Stitching

Atomic Orange C6. Plenty of engine and suspension mods. Gone, but not forgotten

Member, Old Dominion Corvette Club https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Comment

#17 Z06 list
                2023 C8 HTC 3LT Z51 black with red dipped, Q9A wheels.
                2023 Z06 HTC 1LZ black on black, Comp seats, suede steering wheel, black wheels at 3400 11/28 TPW

Comment

I am currently at #429 on MacMulkin's Stingray list. Thank you for starting a MY 2023 MacMulkin list O Tag. I look forward to following each post as we all move closer to taking delivery of our new C8 Stingrays. I am still deciding which exterior color & interior color I want to order. Have spec'd the car out both ways, will need to flip a coin shortly.

Forgot to mention my date of deposit with MM was 8/19/21 and I was # 1358

Last edited by CBOBGO; 03-19-2022, 03:11 PM. Reason: Added deposit date and position on waiting list for Stingray
                  2023 Stingray 3LT Coupe. Red mist exterior black interior w/red custom stitching; stealth interior package; performance exhaust with black tips; 20 spoke black forged wheels; edge red painted calipers.

8/19/21 deposit #1358; 4/27/22 workbench; 6/17/22 status 2000; 6/29/22 status 3300 TPW 7/25/22; 7/20/22 status 3400 with VIN; 7/29/22 built; 8/5/22 shipped; 8/10/22 at dealer; 8/16/22 delivery

Lifetime Member National Corvette Museum
                  20+ year member Texas Corvette Association

Comment

John I appreciate your clarification, I understood completely the system. I just never saw the Wait List (and term also used by MM) called a priority #. Thought it was some other nomenclature you were using. I am currently MM# 523 09SEP21, Ciocca # 3746 09SEP21 and who has a WAG about Chriswell, date only 23AUG21.
                    “Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain

Comment

#123 on Z06 list......I'm thinking Ordering will be May/June...NCM delivery Sept/Oct. Don't want the Z07 tires or CF brakes, but love the trim additions and high wing.

Comment

I am currently at position #708 on MM's Stingray list. Deposit was October 8, 2021, with an initial position of #1391. The MM list is great for communicating depositors' progress climbing up through the waitlist. You can find out what your position # is at any time simply by entering your email address. Don't know why the other high-volume dealers don't have a similar feature. I'll be cheering every MM depositor who progresses from the MM waitlist to the Corvette ordering system. I'm excited to be doing National Museum Delivery.
                        Born 9/29/2022: 2023 Stingray HTC: 3LT, Red Mist, Natural Int, Body Color Accents, FE1, F End Lift, Low Profile Spoiler & F Splitter, NPP, CF Int, NCM Delivery.
                        Deposit with MM: 1390 10/8/2021
                        2000: Accepted by Chevrolet: 8/18/2022
                        3000: Accepted by Production Control: 8/23/2022
                        3800 Built: 9/29/2022
                        NCM Delivery: 10/20/2022
                        Home Sweet Home: 10/21/2022

Comment

Originally posted by C8vettepilot View Post
                          I am currently at position #708 on MM's Stingray list. Deposit was October 8, 2021, with an initial position of #1391. The MM list is great for communicating depositors' progress climbing up through the waitlist. You can find out what your position # is at any time simply by entering your email address. Don't know why the other high-volume dealers don't have a similar feature. I'll be cheering every MM depositor who progresses from the MM waitlist to the Corvette ordering system. I'm excited to be doing National Museum Delivery.
                          I progressed from getting on the list on June 3, 2021 @ about 900, to having a car go down the assembly line on 03/08. After dealer installed Xpel and ceramic paint treatment, will be picking it up in Nashua in about 2 weeks. We are having a severe Vermont mud season (I live on an unpaved road) so I would not be able to drive the car home right now anyway.
                          2022 HTC 2LT Z51
                          Front lift, mag ride
                          black exterior, adrenaline red interior, bright red calipers

Comment

As of this writing, I'm #319 on the MM list. I joined at #1270 on 7/30/21. I agree with C8vettepilot - the reason I'm with MM is their total transparency in terms of you always know your position on their waitlist. Updates are pretty regular too - at least weekly and more often when the allocation process hits.

I was contacted to submit my build for '22, as they went deep on their list to fill their 92 slots the last round. First it was no magride, then no base Stingray and Z51 only, then Z51 with magride - what a roller coaster the guys at MM were on! Throughout that ordeal there was nothing but integrity and professionalism. I ultimately did not make the cut. Oh well, only way to look at it now with the price increase for 2023 I figure the black exhaust tips and stealth interior will only cost me a few thousand $$! LOL

Comment

I'm right behind you cxk5075 on MacMulkins list sitting at 359.

I'm planning Z51 with Mag-Ride in a HTC - and got the email about constraints and was bummed out. But, it is what it is, so I deferred until I can get the car the way I want. I am going to be patient on this one! lol

Best of luck when you get to the ordering phase.
                              2023 Black 3LT HTC, Z51, Mag Ride, Front Lift, Sky Grey 2-tone with suede Black Inserts, NCM Delivery

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X