Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

CORVETTE TODAY #129 - Corvette News and Headlines, Early October 2022

Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger team up once again to bring you the most current and up-to-date information on Corvette. It’s the CORVETTE TODAY News & Headlines show to start off October! https://youtu.be/NG7JwFGJf04; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...lUqQwp7DeopRJV
Here are some of the topics Steve and Keith will cover next week....
—The Bowling Green Assembly Plant ran a rare “2 shift Saturday” last weekend
--C8 Z06 embargo on driving impression ended last week
--Corvette’s average sale price is almost 20% over MRSP
--The 1st customer ordered Z06 was built last week
--Is Ford benchmarking the C8 Z06?
--Road & Track magazine is now testing the C8 Z06
--Detroit News readers name the C8 Corvette “Best in Show” at Detroit Auto Show
--The new “Driven By Design” exhibit opens at the NCM
CORVETTE TODAY is the only current podcast on Corvette! And our News & Headlines show continues to be your best source of Corvette news in the industry.
Visit the CORVETTE TODAY website, listen to the show, watch the YouTube video, shop in the Merchandise Store, sign up for weekly emails and join the Facebook Group at:
www.CorvetteToday.com
2 of 3 < >

Z06 Auto-Media Testing Results & Impressions

This is our one thread: Thanks for putting all your posts within it: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...eviews-results
3 of 3 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

Z06 Ordering Code Sneak Peek Thanks To Corvette Action Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z06 Ordering Code Sneak Peek Thanks To Corvette Action Center

Thanks Click image for larger version  Name:	FD85FBD4-5C97-44AB-86B5-5A388462F7FD.jpg Views:	0 Size:	448.9 KB ID:	357266 Click image for larger version  Name:	329AAD4A-7148-496C-B89D-D98778DC894C.jpg Views:	0 Size:	527.0 KB ID:	357267 Click image for larger version  Name:	A8AD7439-574F-4261-8D17-CB9080AB2F77.jpg Views:	0 Size:	537.8 KB ID:	357268 Click image for larger version  Name:	408DA58A-9D32-486E-8D0A-B3007012338A.jpg Views:	0 Size:	490.3 KB ID:	357270 CAC!
    2023 Z06: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, PBC, E60, and with every visible carbon fiber option including wheels. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Most of that makes sense but some I'll have to p ut in the visuallizer to see what they are talking about. Much of the carbon fiber is a mystery.

Comment

I assume that FA6 is the level 2 carbon fiber trim package and is only on the Z06 not the SR.

Comment

If all is accurate, my hopes of a true yellow replacing the Hi Lighter yellow were just crushed.

Comment

Factual/accurate.
          2023 Z06: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, PBC, E60, and with every visible carbon fiber option including wheels. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Something I haven't seen before that I'm not sure what it is: 'TR7 CONTROL, HEADLAMPS LEVELING SYSTEM, AUTOMATIC' Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by STEVEC8 View Post
              I assume that FA6 is the level 2 carbon fiber trim package and is only on the Z06 not the SR.
              Sorry, I have not had time to check all the codes but if you go down the StingRay code list on that separate thread, see if you see FA6 on it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Broken Halo View Post
                Something I haven't seen before that I'm not sure what it is: 'TR7 CONTROL, HEADLAMPS LEVELING SYSTEM, AUTOMATIC' Thoughts?
                I also noticed that it is a new option. Probably a good one for somebody who routinely heavily puts weight disproportionately in the trunk area only. I am going to pass.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post

I also noticed that it is a new option. Probably a good one for somebody who routinely heavily puts weight disproportionately in the trunk area only. I am going to pass.
                  I regularly fill the trunk with gold bars. Doesn't everybody?
                  Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Naturalw/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust, MRR 755 Gunmetal wheels

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Does this mean that you can uncheck all spoiler options to get a non-spoiled Z06? Because all the pictures of Z06s running around without their spoilers bolted on look absolutely beautiful. They look very McLaren-ish.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post

I regularly fill the trunk with gold bars. Doesn't everybody?
                      Just guns and ammo-in case I come across someone with gold bars in their trunk. LOL

Comment

Dumbell2 Excellent articulation of the English language. 😂
                        07/01/20 Deposit @ VanBortels on 2021 C8 Coupe; 08/01/20 Prelim Order Status 1100; 01/21/21 Final Order Status 2000; 01/27/21 Status 3000; 03/06/21 Status 3300 (TPW 03/22/21); 03/16/21 Status 3400; 03/22/21 Status 3800; 03/23/21 Status 4B00; 03/26/21 Status 4D00: Status 4200; 04/02/21; 04/06/21 Status 5000; 2LT Coupe; GMO; DSZ; Q8Q; HTA; AQ9; E60; FE2; NPP; ERI

”I’m not the best in town, but I’m the best, until the best comes around“

Comment

John,

There is no FA6 on the stingray order list. I must now assume it is a Z06 option only. I am disappointed.

I could find no code for AEB on either the Z06 code list or the stingray code list.

Comment

Could the "AUTOMATIC" word in "TR7 CONTROL, HEADLAMPS LEVELING SYSTEM, AUTOMATIC'" indicate auto-dimming?

Comment

Not as worded but this is not the final wording. It could change, and of course be identical when finalized. We just do not know but my guts tell me know it is not auto-dimming.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X