Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

New color Caffeine - Know it's not a popular color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New color Caffeine - Know it's not a popular color

Just wanted to know if any owners are willing to share photos of their Caffeine C8 on the post. I fell in love with the color at Corvettes at Carlise but they had it under the tent and the day was cloudy so I didn't get a true look at it in the sun. I am on the cusp of getting an allocation and wanted to hear other owners thoughts...

Pics can be found in our Caffeine color thread: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...feine-metallic

My pics in post 52 are from the NCM Anniversary event.
    1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
    2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

I don't see every car delivered at the NCM but this is the only Caffeine I've seen on the cameras and it was delivered on 12/7.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Caffeine 12-6.jpg
Views:	485
Size:	463.4 KB
ID:	346822

Name:	Caffeine Delivery 12-7.jpg
Views:	511
Size:	198.9 KB
ID:	346823
      1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
      2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

Imagine in the sun a super sparkly root beer color. It has more metallic and any other Corvette I have I ever seen.
        Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
          Imagine in the sun a super sparkly root beer color. It has more metallic and any other Corvette I have I ever seen.
          I too, want to see it in the bright sun.

Comment

I think it is a great color. If I wasn't already driving a Zeus Bronze coupe, I would order one.

Comment

I saw one today and agree with John in that I would consider it more of a root beer color. It was interesting to hear the comments, some guys loved the color, others not so much.
              As far as Brown colors are concerned, it's a good looking Brown. So if you like Brown I think that you would like it.

Comment

I saw one the other day in overcast weather and did not care for it at all. It looked almost purple. The pictures of it in the sun are beautiful though, I love all the metallic flake in it.
                -Dave

2023 Elkhart Lake Blue 3LT HTC, Z51, Mag Ride, Front Lift,
                Adrenaline red 2-tone interior with suede, black nacelles and roof, black forged wheels with red stripe, stealth interior trim, black exhaust tips, red calipers, and of course NCM delivery.
                Deposit @ MM: 8/17/2021 - 2000: - 3000: - 3400: - TPW: - Built: - NCM Delivery: - Home sweet home in the Sunshine State:

Comment

Here are two photos I took of it. One at mid day under an overcast sky, and one at sunset.

Name:	IMG_1619.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	2.98 MB
ID:	351297Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1626.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	3.29 MB
ID:	351298
                  -Dave

2023 Elkhart Lake Blue 3LT HTC, Z51, Mag Ride, Front Lift,
                  Adrenaline red 2-tone interior with suede, black nacelles and roof, black forged wheels with red stripe, stealth interior trim, black exhaust tips, red calipers, and of course NCM delivery.
                  Deposit @ MM: 8/17/2021 - 2000: - 3000: - 3400: - TPW: - Built: - NCM Delivery: - Home sweet home in the Sunshine State:

Comment

Not a fan, but then, we all get to individualize this car in so many ways.
                    Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

Thanks for the feedback.....

Comment

Originally posted by O-Tag View Post
                        Here are two photos I took of it. One at mid day under an overcast sky, and one at sunset.

Name:	IMG_1619.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	2.98 MB
ID:	351297Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1626.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	3.29 MB
ID:	351298
                        It looks wonderful! I really like that hood graphic.

“News of my death in a 2024 Z06 has been greatly exaggerated”

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X