Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Monday’s Software Changes & Upgrades

Monday’s software updates, including changes to our Photo Gallery, User Name Cards, and other changes & fixes can be accessed here: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...re-update-info. Thanks brad66 for creating the linked thread.
2 of 2 < >

Official Z06 Press Release, Reveal Pictures and Visualizer Access

See more
See less

Paid for in full and it's officially ours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid for in full and it's officially ours

Today, our dealer had the new HTC all detailed and on the showroom floor for us. We went down and paid it off in full and it is officially ours! My journey in purchasing our new '22 HTC actually started back in late April of 2021 with MacMulkin Chevrolet where I was just about ready to send them my deposit. Before doing so, I made a drive down to our local small town Chevrolet dealer to talk to them about doing a courtesy delivery from MacMulkin. In conversation I asked their sales manager how many people were on their list, to which his reply was 5 for the Z06, but none for a '22 Stingray. He told me that I could be in the number one position for a '22 with no deposit required and at MSRP. So, with that, I said "put me on the list, I'd much rather support my local dealer". My #1 position had to be moved to #2 for a '22 because they had one customer with a June, 2021 allocation and we all know what happened when GM cancelled all June '21 builds. Well, that now put me in the #2 spot for a '22 which was the right thing to do. My allocation then came up in October just like we were thinking and my car was built on our 43rd wedding anniversary being December 9th. Then, the tornado came through and what seemed like forever before we got word my car was un-damaged sitting in the staging lot at event 4000. After all the inspections of built cars weathering the storm was complete my car became ready to ship once again and after being on quality hold after the storm it shipped on December 28th and arrived at my dealer in Washington state on January 5th. My dealer only gets historically 1 Corvette per month, so originally I didn't think I had a breath of a chance getting one through them. I am now living proof that there are good, honest, reputable small dealers out there. My dealer, Cascade Auto Center Chevrolet here in Wenatchee WA was honest, made a commitment to me with no deposit whatsoever, only a handshake and it was not only a total pleasure doing business with them, we came away friends! Here is a few pics from today....The pics don't do this car justice, it's absolutely gorgeous!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Showroom top down_1.jpg
Views:	473
Size:	4.70 MB
ID:	346455

Name:	Showroom top down_2.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	5.23 MB
ID:	346456

Name:	Showroom top up_1.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	4.92 MB
ID:	346457

Name:	Showroom top down_4.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	4.66 MB
ID:	346458

Congrats, absolutey a beautiful machine.Now its time to enjoy this beast. As you probably already know this car is a blast to drive.

Comment

Congrats on the spec, that you took delivery and you own it without asking a finance guy… You buy vehicles like me👍
      Coupe, 1LT, Rapid Blue, orange seat belts and black interior. ETA Late 2021.

First mods: tinted windows, orange DIY stitching, orange 12 o clock stripe on steering wheel, orange EL-wire in the cabin, orange engine cover, orange painted grille protectors and orange led light in engine bay✌️😎

Comment

Nice job,
        GarryL
        Sr. Contributor
        GarryL ! Car looks great. Congrats.
        My1stVette
        Sr. Contributor
        Last edited by My1stVette; 01-14-2022, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Great to hear. I also try to support my local dealer.

Comment

Congrats on your new baby. I hope his/her room is all ready for the latest addition to your household. 😉 😆

As Nasty2ss stated above, this car is a BEAST to drive. Enjoy!!!!!
            07/01/20 Deposit @ VanBortels on 2021 C8 Coupe; 08/01/20 Prelim Order Status 1100; 01/21/21 Final Order Status 2000; 01/27/21 Status 3000; 03/06/21 Status 3300 (TPW 03/22/21); 03/16/21 Status 3400; 03/22/21 Status 3800; 03/23/21 Status 4B00; 03/26/21 Status 4D00: Status 4200; 04/02/21; 04/06/21 Status 5000; 2LT Coupe; GMO; DSZ; Q8Q; HTA; AQ9; E60; FE2; NPP; ERI

”I’m not the best in town, but I’m the best, until the best comes around“

Comment

Beautiful car and I love the body colored accents. I have BCA's on my '20 as well. I too, went to a smaller dealer, in our big city, and had a great experience with them, and I got my car much sooner than many I've read about here on the forum. So, it's great to help the local smaller dealers out this way. They do try harder I believe.

Comment

Congrats 👍👍 excellent build 👏👏
                Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

GarryL, we are so excited for you and your better half. Congratulations on your new beauty. It will never get lost in a sea of other cars wherever it goes.

Stands out wonderfully! Please keep us informed as to your new adventures.
                  GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Looks great Garry! The added bonus is that it looks like they cleared the snow and with the warmer weather for the next week or so, it looks like you will be able to drive it👍

Comment

That's the nicest looking Yellow I have seen.

Comment

Congrats Garry, awesome car!

It is cool you have a good dealer to work with in your home town. So glad it worked out for ya.

Comment

Seeing yours confirms my build for a AY w/ BC accents HTC w/ black interior. Looks great! With the way allocations are going, will probably be a year before my number comes up.
                          Save the wave.

Comment

Thank you all so very much for the congratulations and nice comments! Both my wife and I are so pleased we got the Accelerate Yellow, as it's absolutely stunning in person and I have yet to see a pic that does it justice, including these pics I posted. Also, very pleased we got the body colored accents and 3LT black with yellow stitching. The AY with this interior screams Exotic! Now I just can't wait to drive it!!!

Comment

Beautiful looking car!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X