C8 Delivery Time For The PNW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 Delivery Time For The PNW

My car will be built next week and I have been wondering what the approximate time frame is between status codes 4000 and 5000?

I fully realize that there are many variables that might come into play. And if your car was shipped by rail, this won't apply. I am inquiring about JCT deliveries from the plant.

BTW...I am in Oregon so I am really interested in OR and WA deliveries, though ID and MT deliveries would be interesting and may help inform.

Thanks

JCT takes about 5 days to the PNW. Of course GM has to first officially release the car to them. As you know, we do not know if there might be any quality control holdups to slow things down. Once released, then JCT has up to ten days to remove it from the plant and get it one its way.

Best of luck on yours being on the much quicker end of the scale.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Thanks John.

I know there have been unavoidable disruptions lately, and that is very understandable. I know GarryL had some delays but that was probably due to the unavoidable disruptions, and bad weather.

You tidbit about JCT having ten days to remove it from the plant is excellent info.

At least we don't have to deal with a long unpredictable train ride like some here have had to deal with.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X