Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please critique this OEM pricing for I am interested if you think I over or under priced any options. Or left any out. I am not going to do the custom VIN nor the engine build ones. Before order placement, I will think about aftermarket substitutions… Thank you.

The following has been edited to include smart posts below. Thank you!

90.0 MSRP

1.7 Gas guzzler tax

7.5 HTC

14.0 Z07 (including vis CF aero package)

2.3 E60

1.0 R8C

.6 Edge Red calipers

12.0 VCF wheels

2.1 VCF grille insert

0.1 Battery protection package

0.3 Splash guards

1.3 VCF door mirror caps

4.3 VCF Interior pkg 2

.3 Stealth alum pkg

1.3 Carbon flash roof/nacelles

1.0 Engine paint package

.6 Scoop spear trim in vis CF

.3 Door entry vis CF

.4 Blue seat belts

.2 Jake wheel center caps

0.7 Miscellaneous

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Nothing to critique on the Spec Sheet, or the pricing sheet. Sounds Gorgeous, Simply Gorgeous!
      Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

John,

You have R8C museum delivery listed twice.

Maybe one of them should be the standard shipping charge that is added to every order even if museum delivery?

Just trying to save you some money!

Comment

You have. Just saved me $1K. I will edit the above right now. Thank you. I am the optimistic and thinking that $89,995 will be including the SHD charge.

Thanks again.
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Always a pleasure John!

Comment

I made a major mistake! If you look at post # 31, there is a glaring omission. I will not give any hints but I get an “F” for it as is. Kind of like those pictures when we were young, “Can you find the mistake in this picture?” However in all fairness to those who looked it over and did not point out my super-mistake, someone could have that identical spec (# 31 post) and that would be perfectly correct for them.

Comment

Did you omit the 3LT option?

Comment

Yes; just a $12,200 option. Whoops. Now around $153,000…

Comment

Ouch! Good thing you have no ADM to worry about.

Comment

When I saw your total of $141,000 I felt great knowing I wasn't getting the ZO7 option, but I didn't notice NO 3LT which I AM getting......oh well.

Comment

Broke the $150K barrier!

I knew you could do it John. I'm right behind you.

Of course the Z07 you speced out is worth every penny.

Comment

I would rather have just broken through the $100K barrier, but as we know that while I am the epitome of the anti-flipper, worst case is that if something catastrophic were to happen to me, I could sell it used for at least two years and walk away with that difference. Crazy, crazy world we live in.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                            I would rather have just broken through the $100K barrier, but as we know that while I am the epitome of the anti-flipper, worst case is that if something catastrophic were to happen to me, I could sell it used for at least two years and walk away with that difference. Crazy, crazy world we live in.
                            These are crazy times, but, as always, there are NO guarantees………
                            Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                              Well as we all know tomorrow is not promised.I think #1we are very fortunate to be in a position to purchase this wonderful car.I've had my car app 6 months and still have family and friends telling how crazy I am to spend that kind of money on car that I can only drive 6 months out of the year(Western NY) the winters are brutal.Basicly because thats what makes me happy.I guess in this world there are car people and people that could care less what they drive.So I say get what you want and enjoy it to the fullest, our time is short on this earth.No use leaving your hard earn cash for someone else to enjoy.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X